JKB collective share purchase

Maple Leaf

scottish_chicP
yup, scroll to the top of the thread and click on the link to the donations page. Fairly self explanatory from then on

Good chance I'm being dumb but can't see the link?

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Donation made.

Will be down at Tynie on Saturday to buy shares.

Still think they have missed a trick by not allowing folk to pay online, but hey ho.

Donate button is right underneath the Hearts badge at the top of the page.

done. Still need this to be clearly seen, it's hidden in beside predictor, man of match crap, come on make it only thread in town

Geoff Kilpatrick

Good chance I'm being dumb but can't see the link?

There's a link on the first page of the thread as well Paula.

Donation made, in addition to purchasing shares, shares for my lad, to be transferred when he is 18. Home and away shirts for the both of us, and STs for us both, at a huge premium thanks to dynamic pricing. Fingers crossed for the future.

The plan is to make a single purchase, probably in the December 10-15 time frame. The offer closes on December 19.

The plan is to make a single purchase, probably in the December 10-15 time frame. The offer closes on December 19.

might be too late by then, surely better giving money now!!

The Establishment

Have just donated.

In light of recent announcements, should we not look to bring forward our first purchase?

Is it worth handing the funds raised over now? I'm sure Hearts would agree to take the funds and work out what 'package' KB qulaifies for once the full amount(s) are paid.

ed: "qualifies". Obviously.

Fair enough. I am just going in the worst case scenario. Good job though.

kingantti1874

Is it worth handing the funds raised over now? I'm sure Hearts would agree to take the funds and work out what 'package' KB qulaifies for once the full amount(s) are paid.

ed: "qualifies". Obviously.

I agree, no reason why can't be purchased multiple times!!

I think we should hold onto the money, suck it and see. Although I donated I have been consistent in saying we are putting good money onto bad. The money may be better used as a fighting fund to buy the stadium as I think that will be the pinnacle of our struggle with Vlad.

don't know if it's the right place to post here, over the past few days I've been trying to organise a collective at work, I reckon there's enough for 2 ?110 blocks at the moment,

What is the best way to purchase collective shares using the document? There is only spaces for 4 names, we'd have 5 for each, or can you just make up a collective name and use that as a company name?

Sorry if it's the wrong place but I just want to get them bought as soon as possible?

Made a small donation to help boost the kitty and will be making a more substantial purchase on Saturday.

The 'Big Flag' fund was a great example of how generous the fans can be. We need this to gather the same quick momentum.

don't know if it's the right place to post here, over the past few days I've been trying to organise a collective at work, I reckon there's enough for 2 ?110 blocks at the moment,

What is the best way to purchase collective shares using the document? There is only spaces for 4 names, we'd have 5 for each, or can you just make up a collective name and use that as a company name?

Sorry if it's the wrong place but I just want to get them bought as soon as possible?

I don't know the answer to that.

I suggest that you call the club at 0131-200-7215 or 0131-200-7270.

I don't know the answer to that.

I suggest that you call the club at 0131-200-7215 or 0131-200-7270.

Thanks, I'll try and get them tomorrow,

Kalamazoo Jambo

Planning to buy my own shares if US residency doesn't get in the way, but contributed a bit here in the meantime.

Will be in Edinburgh for the St Mirren match (7 tickets for friends and family bought today) so will hopefully be able to get my own shares sorted when I'm in town.

MississaugaJambo

Donation made, glad to be a part of this.

As you can tell by post count I am a reader rather than a contributor.

Living in Canada since I was 8 has not given me the opportunity to see as many matches in person as I would have liked.

I have however been fortunate enough to have traveled home for matches, be it against motherwell, hibs or rangers, friendlies, blazing cup finals and 0-0 shockers.

My son was fortunate enough to be the Hearts mascot at easter rd in 2011 and I was lucky enough to be there with both he and my dad-three Generations of Jambos.

I encourage all members, but especially those from overseas to donate what you can so the next generation can see what the Famous are all about.

Ron thanks for setting this up-hoping to see you soon.

Gary, Ally, Gus, Big Jim, Faither et al, hope you all see this and do whatever you can and spread the word to the maroon masses..

Done.

Just a wee donation but Hearts are leaving me skint this month after shares, extra tickets and goodness knows what else.

Nothing I'd rather spend my money on though, I suppose.

Can I make a suggestion?

I realise that Maple Leaf has stated he is in communication with the club, it may be best to give the club an update on the monies raised as it may be an idea to buy the shares in bundles to ensure that Hearts are getting the cash as soon as possible.

For example, I will not be donating anything before 23rd as I'm simply unable, however if the club know that they will be getting at least ?4,500 then that may make a difference to them in the short term.

Can I make a suggestion?

I realise that Maple Leaf has stated he is in communication with the club, it may be best to give the club an update on the monies raised as it may be an idea to buy the shares in bundles to ensure that Hearts are getting the cash as soon as possible.

For example, I will not be donating anything before 23rd as I'm simply unable, however if the club know that they will be getting at least ?4,500 then that may make a difference to them in the short term.

This has come up a few times on Twitter as well.

People aren't sure what the best thing is - I suppose it all comes down to finding out whether or not the club can use the cash before the closing date of the share offer or if it's ringfenced until then anyway?

People aren't sure what the best thing is - I suppose it all comes down to finding out whether or not the club can use the cash before the closing date of the share offer or if it's ringfenced until then anyway?

Im sure the club will do what's needed.

Of course.

I guess I was suggesting (if Maple Leaf agrees obviously) that the line of communication could feed back our totals and ask the club what they think is best.

Can I make a suggestion?

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll contact the club and get their take on this. I'll let you know.

Made a small donation but hoping to put more in probably next week.

Maple leaf, what are we up to now?

The last 24 hours has seen an incredible burst of support for the JKB collective share purchase.

The current total is now ?5,600.

Well done to the JKB members, and thank you.

Archived