JKB collective share purchase

Maple Leaf

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick

Feeling a bit sorry for the bar quiz. - pot looking a bit thin

I think the quiz will look after itself on the night.

As for the latest donation, great stuff!

Would members please stop using this thread to debate the rights or wrongs of buying shares.

There are plenty of other threads for that.

This thread is only for those who have made donations.

Thanks

Have we bought any more shares ?

We're clearly ready to buy more shares, and we're working with the club to transfer the money in a way that incurs the least banking fees. The club is aware of our impending purchase and is thrilled at the wonderful effort by JKB members.

I'm pleased to announce that Jambos Kickback is purchasing a further 100,000 shares in Heart of Midlothian, at a cost of ?11,000.

This brings our total purchases so far to 150,000 shares at a cost of ?16,500.

This has been made possible by the fantastic efforts and generosity of Jambos Kickback members, and the club has asked me to pass along their sincere thanks.

Well done to all who have donated.

who gets the free season tickets?

Well done all re the shares as to the above ...... irrelevant hoboesque comment

Well done all re the shares as to the above ...... irrelevant hoboesque comment

I was just saying if no one wants them.... see signature

who gets the free season tickets?

No decision has been made regarding the disposition of the benefits that come with share purchase. We haven't even discussed it. When we do decide, the details will be published on this thread.

No decision has been made regarding the disposition of the benefits that come with share purchase. We haven't even discussed it. When we do decide, the details will be published on this thread.

could do a raffle or add to the existing one.

I'm pleased to announce that Jambos Kickback is purchasing a further 100,000 shares in Heart of Midlothian, at a cost of ?11,000.

This has been made possible by the fantastic efforts and generosity of Jambos Kickback members, and the club has asked me to pass along their sincere thanks.

Simply brilliant, folks. Keep up the good work!

could do a raffle or add to the existing one.

Good idea. Maybe give it a few weeks or so to let folk recover a bit financially from this weeks efforts!

Bloody marvellous!

It feels like Hearts have that 12th man that they desperately need right now, sometimes you have to put the effort in for things you believe in whether that is financial or whatever and this (long overdue) crisis at our club has galvanised us and made me and alot of others realise we need to put more effort in and be a bigger part of tynie again, clubs are nothing without supporters and i feel like i have taken the glory of cups etc without putting my butt in a seat there recently to help them. I don't care about romanov at the moment his grip is slipping i just wanna see hearts survive and it's great to see the enthusiasm of everyone on here, it's encouraging. Really good news about the total and share purchase on here proud to be a jambo, well done y'all.

Out of interest, the counter says 16,286.46 for shares. Has the rest come from JKB coffers?

There's also about ?2,300 for the raffle.

There's also about ?2,300 for the raffle.

Any chance of raising the raffle target? We're only 200 quid short with two days to go.

Right Iam well skint till the end of the month....can I put in a few quid the now then more when I get paid

The minimum is 3 quid. If you can afford that, it's all good for Hearts.

Nucky Thompson

?27,500 worth of shares gets a table of ten at hospitality in the Gorgie Suite for a game this season. That would pull in a hell of a lot of money if you could reach that goal then raffle of each place

Given the irritation felt by our neighbours at our deal with HMRC, and the need to keep things ticking along, I've decided to donate an additional ?19.02 to the fund. Luckily, because Hibs are so hopeless, there are a range of suitable, symbolic donations that can be made - ?5.01, ?19.02, ?51, ?111 and others.

Wait a minute...has anybody made the connection between the minimum share package and a certain Scottish Cup record...?

Surely no?

John Montgomery

Well done to everyone concerned especially the moderators (and in particular Maple Leaf) for their work in administering this. :10900:

Wait a minute...has anybody made the connection between the minimum share package and a certain Scottish Cup record...?

Surely no?

He only stayed for about 50 minutes. It's 111 these days by the normal count.

Well done to everyone concerned especially the moderators (and in particular Maple Leaf) for their work in administering this. :10900:

A lot of work is being done by lots of people. It's a collective effort in every sense of the word.

Radioactive Mince

I love you all.

I'm all cleaned out of 'disposable' moolah until around 19hrs 11mins from now when I will be paid by the man.

Going to Tynie on Thurs to get my own shares but will fire another donation into the fund then as well.

Did I say I love you all?

Riddley Walker

Been trying to add a donation but when trying to process the payment it says there has been an error. The password is definitely correct and it's the same bank card.

Anyone else had this problem or know a way round it?

Cheers

I should add that I've not used the Paypal account in at least 7 or 6 months, if that is important in any way.

Surely no?

Oh I do hope so...

Radioactive Mince

Been trying to add a donation but when trying to process the payment it says there has been an error. The password is definitely correct and it's the same bank card.

Cheers

I should add that I've not used the Paypal account in at least 7 or 6 months, if that is important in any way.

Could be, if your bank have sent a new card out to you as the old one had expired? i.e same card number, different exp. dates and sec code? Hope you get it sorted whatever it is. I think you can even set up Paypal to use bank transfer (acc no. & sort code) instead of card payment IIRC

Cheers

You need to.actually have money in.your account. ;)

kingantti1874

Between all 3 funds, the shares, the raffle an the pub quiz we have crossed the ?20k..

Top effort

LOL - we could be the first football club the I'm the world to be owned by a forum

Between all 3 funds, the shares, the raffle an the pub quiz we have crossed the ?20k..

Top effort

LOL - we could be the first football club the I'm the world to be owned by a forum

The polls choosing the starting 11 each week :what:

Any chance of raising the raffle target? We're only 200 quid short with two days to go.

Agreed, just bought the last of the tickets, ask that in the slim chance i win anything that it be donated to the kid Ciaran Cairns (I believe) for donating his life savings.

Good luck wee man and Cmon the Hearts.

Archived