The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

never.

in the history of internet forums.

has so much pish been spouted.

by one poster.

about so many things.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he signs for Hibs or Sellick.

Does he join chest thumper and judas Levein in the snake house.

This is tiresome,he said himself just yesterdy there is no chance he will sign for a team that plays in green and white.

Geoff Kilpatrick

never.

by one poster.

about so many things.

Which poster?

Ricardo Quaresma

never.

by one poster.

about so many things.

Finest hour of it

:lol:

Geoff Kilpatrick

The clue is in the post. D'uh!

Trying to remember who wrote in one line paragraphs. Was that Mozzer?

Oh, wait!

::troll:::'>

he will troll about clueless.

he will troll about glass legs.

he will troll about bombscare.

and about mr jim's teaboy.

he will troll about hearts nil.

he will never stop trolling!

Caspian Primrose

He said on twitter he was relaxing at home last night. He doesn't own a home in Scotland

didnt he extend the lease on his Edinburgh pad until the end of the year though.

winston churchill

This is tiresome,he said himself just yesterdy there is no chance he will sign for a team that plays in green and white.

He's not had a wage for months.The guy has bills to pay.

Are you saying he would knock back Hibs or Sellick incase he upsets a few dafties on a messgae board :lol:

he will troll about clueless.

he will troll about glass legs.

he will troll about bombscare.

and about mr jim's teaboy.

he will troll about hearts nil.

he will never stop trolling!

The persistence is actually quite admirable to be honest.

He's not had a wage for months.The guy has bills to pay.

Are you saying he would knock back Hibs or Sellick incase he upsets a few dafties on a messgae board :lol:

Eh no,I did not say that or anything that remsembeled that :blink:

I quoted Rudi's tweet from last night,honestly your "look at me" posts are boring and tedious

I quoted Rudi's tweet from last night,honestly your "look at me" posts are boring and tedious

He keeps getting bites though!

Some of it is pretty funny

The persistence is actually quite admirable to be honest.

Yep, it was that kind of determination to keep buggering on that got us through the dark times. :thumbsup:

Dougie you've not responded?

He was in Edinburgh last night, and unless you are in 24/7 contact with him I wouldn't expect you to know that.

Geoff Kilpatrick

He keeps getting bites though!

Some of it is pretty funny

Some, yes. Most of it is in the :vrface: category.

Anyway, Rudi isn't coming back.

Some, yes. Most of it is in the :vrface: category.

Anyway, Rudi isn't coming back.

Point being people are replying so it's job done as far as he is concerned!

As for the other bit. Stop it Geoff don't say that :(

Point being people are replying so it's job done as far as he is concerned!

As for the other bit. Stop it Geoff don't say that :(

Yup, which is why I just ignore Winston completely. People re-acting like Shaun has done are what he is aiming for.

Why not.

The guys on the dole,and we don't want him,or cant afford him.

More hope. You are right though, he could sign for them. I do hope not though.

Yup, which is why I just ignore Winston completely. People re-acting like Shaun has done are what he is aiming for.

To be fair I don't think Lawson is in any position to start going on about posters talking pish :lol:

Er, no. Trolls only win if responders take them seriously. Winston's problem is that pretty much everyone stopped taking him for anything other than a joke years ago.

To be fair I don't think Lawson is in any position to start going on about posters talking pish :lol:

Touche. :lol:

He was in Edinburgh last night, and unless you are in 24/7 contact with him I wouldn't expect you to know that.

But, but dougies dad knows him so he must know everything that rudi does.

Also you can't have met him as dougie hasn't heard about it.

Respond to what. No he wasn't. All I ever do is pass on info straight from Rudi. If you don't want to believe me you don't have too.

But, but dougies dad knows him so he must know everything that rudi does.

Also you can't have met him as dougie hasn't heard about it.

You sound awfully upset about something. Like I've said before if you don't want to believe what I say don't, only passing info onto people who are interested in hearing it.

Just had a thought - can singing bird with no interest in football be relied upon for a positive and accurate Rudi identification?

These things worry me.

Why not.

The guys on the dole,and we don't want him,or cant afford him.

He was asked this last night on Twitter, and he said "lol no chance"

You sound awfully upset about something. Like I've said before if you don't want to believe what I say don't, only passing info onto people who are interested in hearing it.

Count me amongst those who definitely definitely want to hear it.

Bring us Rudi news o wise oracles. I want to hear it all.... (unless it's winston chat, I can survive pretty well without that)

Just had a thought - can singing bird with no interest in football be relied upon for a positive and accurate Rudi identification?

These things worry me.

Some joker managed to foul a hearts fan into believing he was Rudi. So I'd suggest the bird with no interest in football isn't a very reliable verification

Not upset about anything pal but a guy posted he met rudi and you rubbish it like it can't have possibly happened because you haven't heard.

Not upset about anything pal but a guy posted he met rudi and you rubbish it like it can't have possibly happened because you haven't heard.

Well if he knows for sure Rudi was in Praha then it is pure rubbish.

Dougs cheers for the info mate. Any whisperings where the rude boy is heading?

Well if he knows for sure Rudi was in Praha then it is pure rubbish.

Dougs cheers for the info mate. Any whisperings where the rude boy is heading?

Correct.

Na mate no idea. If he's deciding on Monday I doubt Rudi even knows

the problem I have with this i.e the rudi thing is although I certainly aint and have never been ITK I do have people I class as having knowledge through the sources they have and of whom those sources I am aware.

In corner number one I have someone telling me the Rudi deal is on, then off scuppered by Vlad then amazingly back on and our DOF is dealing with it through SF

In corner number 2 I have someone who tells me our DOF has no intention of signing RS and its not a forward move, I also am aware of his source.

So there you have two ITK sources and both very much ones you would listen to but both having poles apart opinions.

Conclusion??? how is someone like me supposed to believe anything unless it happens and as we all say "scarf above head" when so called good sources dont know whats going on, Ironically I believe them both or actually dont disbelieve them but its plain nobody actually knows.

Oh EDIT: I do actually know someone that knows Rudi and until recently said Hearts hadnt been in contact, red herring or whatever but reinforces my conclusion so basically I am no help whatsoever :-(

the problem I have with this i.e the rudi thing is although I certainly aint and have never been ITK I do have people I class as having knowledge through the sources they have and of whom those sources I am aware.

In corner number one I have someone telling me the Rudi deal is on, then off scuppered by Vlad then amazingly back on and our DOF is dealing with it through SF

In corner number 2 I have someone who tells me our DOF has no intention of signing RS and its not a forward move, I also am aware of his source.

So there you have two ITK sources and both very much ones you would listen to but both having poles apart opinions.

Conclusion??? how is someone like me supposed to believe anything unless it happens and as we all say "scarf above head" when so called good sources dont know whats going on, Ironically I believe them both or actually dont disbelieve them but its plain nobody actually knows.

Oh EDIT: I do actually know someone that knows Rudi and until recently said Hearts hadnt been in contact, red herring or whatever but reinforces my conclusion so basically I am no help whatsoever :-(

Well that's cleared thing up. whistling.gif

Lord Beni of Gorgie

As I have said before only those with a direct line to Vlad could know and even then it will depend if he is in an oddly generous mood or not. It's all second guessing an erratic Russian

Well that's cleared thing up. whistling.gif

No its no, ah but you know that didnt you?? ahhh your one o them WUMs !!!got me good well done.

I will need to try harder :down:

EDIT did you mean cleared things up or Cleared the thing up

No its no, ah but you know that didnt you?? ahhh your one o them WUMs !!!got me good well done.

I will need to try harder :down:

EDIT did you mean cleared things up or Cleared the thing up

Just a wee light hearted comment mate, don't take things so seriously. thumbsup.gif

I did mean "cleared things up", sorry I missed out a "s".

I take it you meant to ask if I "knew". whistling.gif

Anyway, get on the phone to both your contacts and point out that at least one of them is talking bollocks. wink.gif

Archived