The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

Disappointing news. Lack of vision by Hearts fair enough we are skint but we always have been since VR arrived. IMO were are making too much cuts too soon and based on what I've seen this season (liverpool games aside) we'll struggle to make top 6 and lose out on league placing money.

Rudi could have made the difference to our season, our current forwards and the likes of Elliot won't.

very disappointing but looks like hearts never wanted rudi back just need to get onway it move on bad start to the day

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a few mentions on here of the return of CLUM Can you confirm this ?

You do realise he is signed for a team, and the transfer windows's now closed..? :blink:

very disappointing but looks like hearts never wanted rudi back just need to get onway it move on bad start to the day

Indeedy not much else we can do. Roll on the Million + 1 Rudi thread tongue.gif

Time will tell whether Rudi resigns. I hope every day we bring him back like everyone else but I have my doubts as we surely would have done so before now. Our current form and lack of goals crys our for his return but in all seriousness the day comes whether now or, if he resigns, the end of the season when we need to say farewell to one of the greatest players, if not thee, greatest player in our modern era. What a better way than the 19th May to sign off his hearts career. He is 33-34 so in all seriousness he may not be a financially viable option however we all desperately looking for a hero and no one currently is standing up to the challenge. I would love him to resign but I can accept his time has passed and his place in our hearts and folklore will ever remain. Time will tell.....

Listen, I worked at Hearts for 10 years and know people there very well. That is how I know a few things from the kit man and someone else who works there. I will try not to post in the future if I hear things. :)

Why are you having a go? At no time did I say I doubt you, just saying so many folk claim to be ITK and they do not always agree, so calm down.

winston churchill

No idea whatsoever how much truth in it but have heard Rudi will sign for the tims

Are you not getting mixed up with the Kello :lol:

Dougie - I heard a few weeks ago that Hearts (it was David Southern saying this) believe he hasn't got the legs anymore etc... and any deal would be less than what he was looking for. (incredible after last season though).

This concerns me.

If the decision to not offer a deal to Skacel is financial, it would suck but no complaints, we are where we are.

But if it is a footballing decision not to give Skacel a deal, then I am absolutely astonished. Even if the legs are going, he is still head and shoulders above the rest of our squad, and date I say players in throughout the league.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Firstly I hugely enjoy these threads, but they never cease to amaze how egos are bruised and caressed in equal measures.

There is only one man in the know at Hearts, I'd love for him to be secreted away as a poster in this forum, some may think they know and they probably have had snippets of info, but deep in the bunker in darkest Kaunas, the "Big Man" will eventually decide who comes and goes (of any importance), as far as I'm aware, not sure I've spotted anyone with a line into him to date.

Keep the speculation coming though, be boring otherwise :mellow:

Major disappointing.

I'm going to avoid Rudi threads now.

Hearts asking him to withhold bonus. What a joke.

Disappointing news. Lack of vision by Hearts fair enough we are skint but we always have been since VR arrived. IMO were are making too much cuts too soon and based on what I've seen this season (liverpool games aside) we'll struggle to make top 6 and lose out on league placing money.

Rudi could have made the difference to our season, our current forwards and the likes of Elliot won't.

Is that you Ed?

don't you have a party to run?

No idea whatsoever how much truth in it but have heard Rudi will sign for the tims

aye only to spit at lennon every day in training :thumbsup: , sir rudolph will not sign for they *****!

Why are you having a go? At no time did I say I doubt you, just saying so many folk claim to be ITK and they do not always agree, so calm down.

Perfectly calm, hence the smiley face.

Is that you Ed?

don't you have a party to run?

laugh.giflaugh.gif sorry I posted on the wrong forum, but what a coincidence Rudi was once a left winger as well.

Major disappointing.

I'm going to avoid Rudi threads now.

Hearts asking him to withhold bonus. What a joke.

But how much truth is there in the rumours - I heard last season for example that Millwall were to sign Craig Thomson from us but that never materalised - so maybe there is a possibility that Rudi might sign but then again the likihood is he wont. :(

but one can still hope...

Guest GhostHunter

Pretty silly if you believed it in the first place. Rangers will sign a player before we do.

Pretty sure Fenlol will sign a player for you before the Rangers.

winston churchill

What a call, brilliant. Your Nostradamus-like skills are wasted here.

Is this an answer to my question ?

Let's be honest here.

The wee mans legs have gone and nobody else will touch him with a barge pole.He never really cut-it at any other club-did he.

Great wee player for us in our pub league.Great at home,but he never really did much away from home,most of the time.

It seems that it's only the punters inside the kickback maroon bubble think he can still cut the mustard.He is a two grand a week player-tops.

Why has he been on the dole since June ?

Let's be honest here.

The wee mans legs have gone and nobody else will touch him with a barge pole.He never really cut-it at any other club-did he.

Great wee player for us in our pub league.Great at home,but he never really did much away from home,most of the time.

It seems that it's only the punters inside the kickback maroon bubble think he can still cut the mustard.He is a two grand a week player-tops.

He is defo a home player, no question about that. He was also a home player in his 1st spell too, outwith the odd game here and there (semi final for example). Would still take him back in a minute, and would be delighted if it were to happen. Having said that, I would prefer a more long term solution to our striking problems.

ToadKiller Dog

Winne Whiskey is part right i dont think he longer can command a huge wage .

But he did speak too and turn town St Johnstone who were keen to sign him because their wage offer was not good enough . Also heard St Midden at one point also.

Dont think his legs are finished as yet for the SPL unless he had a hard summer looked sharp enough cup final day

Let's be honest here.

You regularly slate players on here and most of the time your not a million miles off but lets be serious here...skacel got 18 last season for us but he doesn't cut the mustard and his legs are gone? Really? He would immediately be our best player. If only he would come back :(

You regularly slate players on here and most of the time your not a million miles off but lets be serious here...skacel got 18 last season for us but he doesn't cut the mustard and his legs are gone? Really? He would immediately be our best player. If only he would come back :(

but we do not have money to pay the wages looked good at start of week but dougie hmfc knows rudi or his dad said rudi tryed to talk to hearts looks like no joy move on time sad sad day

So if Hamdump his second home then as I thought he played a blinder in the semi and final?

would take rudi any day off the week he has lost a bit of his pace but that left peg from 30 yards cant teach that to any of the young guys coming in to the team

Phew! I can safely ignore ML's conspiracies!

Phew and to think i was just the MESSENGER of the info i posted on hear , conspiracies from other sources ,now that's a conspiracy in its self woot.gifand by the way read any declassified documents lately,no, awe well keep up the ignorant posts then ,you are doing a good job of intimidation based your ignorance.bravo.gifIf i was to reveal my source your smugness would disappear right down your sun don't shine but i am promised not to.You see some of us can behave like grown ups, pity you revert to child like digs eh.symf.gif

But how much truth is there in the rumours - I heard last season for example that Millwall were to sign Craig Thomson from us but that never materalised - so maybe there is a possibility that Rudi might sign but then again the likihood is he wont. :(

but one can still hope...

Nah, I've given up hope mate. If it was going to happen it would have by now. The longer it drags on the more I don't think it will happen.

There's no way he would be match fit either.

I think either McGlynn has spent a lot of the budget on Stevo, which long term could be a good deal or we're not interested in bringing him back.

I've only juut skimmed through a bit of this thread. glad I haven't been here for the last 19 pages. At no point since the transfer window shut have I thought we might be signing Skacel.

I honestly can't get around folk saying they wouldn't be bothered if he comes back. Genuinely can't believe it. He scored 18 goals last season, we're going to be lucky if all our strikers and midfielders combined get that this season.

Anyway...

Still don't want him back...

I honestly can't get around folk saying they wouldn't be bothered if he comes back. Genuinely can't believe it. He scored 18 goals last season, we're going to be lucky if all our strikers and midfielders combined get that this season.

Anyway...

We're screaming for someone to get into double figures never mind 18 goals. Someone to put 18 goals away a season costs money and I think he is worth the money.

The Great Khali

Anyway...

He needs to hit 50.

Rudi... Come back :sob:

The White Cockade

Anyway...

This

KB really does have its fair share of wallopers

The guy would score more goals than the other 10 put together

and as for only performing at home - he seems to have done well at Hampden - and its probably down

to how poor and negatively we have played away from home

I've been told not to believe everything you read by someone who works at the club on matchdays. However I understand DougieHMFC is always on the money with regard to Skacel.

I've been told not to believe everything you read by someone who works at the club on matchdays. However I understand DougieHMFC is always on the money with regard to Skacel.

yes dougie hmfc its his dad that knows rudi s dad i think

OK. I am confused. Someone who works at the club told you not to believe everything you read, even though some of what you read supposedly comes from people who work at the club.

Does this mean I'm not to believe you?

I'm confused......

OK. I am confused. Someone who works at the club told you not to believe everything you read, even though some of what you read supposedly comes from people who work at the club.

Sorry i never really explained it properly. Basically i said to the person who works at the club "according to good sources on kickback Rudi wont be returning now." His response was "dont believe everything you read"

That could mean anything to be fair but just shared what I've been told.

Sorry i never really explained it properly. Basically i said to the person who works at the club "according to good sources on kickback Rudi wont be returning now." His response was "dont believe everything you read"

That could mean anything to be fair but just shared what I've been told.

Just jesting. Hope you are right.

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

Maybe he just fancied trying his hand at trolling or maybe he didn't fancy all the questions or maybe.......

Oh I give up! I'm clutching at straws.

Please come home Rudi

winston churchill

John Robertson could make a come back and still be our second best player, behind Mr Webster.

Wee rudi would/could still bag a few in our pub league,but he's worth two grand a week tops.

Again.

Why has he been unemployed since June.I take it kickback world think he's knocked back plenty offers in the hope wee Vlad gives him the nod :lol:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

John Robertson could make a come back and still be our second best player, behind Mr Webster.

Wee rudi would/could still bag a few in our pub league,but he's worth two grand a week tops.

Again.

Why has he been unemployed since June.I take it kickback world think he's knocked back plenty offers in the hope wee Vlad gives him the nod :lol:

I would love to see a Winston all time Hearts XI. :D

Again.

:lol:

Webster isn't even our best central defender :lol:

Archived