The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

From today's press conference:

@JamTarts: John: I would welcome Rudi back, but at the moment I'm not sure what's happening.

@JamTarts: John: The fans love Rudi, who wouldn't want 18 goals from midfield? He's a good trainer and gentleman off the pitch.

@JamTarts: John: Shouldn't get carried away though, can't see it as a massive blow if he doesn't come.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heart of Midlothian?@JamTarts

John: I would welcome Rudi back, but at the moment I'm not sure what's happening.

John: The fans love Rudi, who wouldn't want 18 goals from midfield? He's a good trainer and gentleman off the pitch.

John: Shouldn't get carried away though, can't see it as a massive blow if he doesn't come.

Barr: Rudi is obviously a great player but I don't know anything about what's going on.

John: I would welcome Rudi back, but at the moment I'm not sure what's happening.

John: The fans love Rudi, who wouldn't want 18 goals from midfield? He's a good trainer and gentleman off the pitch.

John: Shouldn't get carried away though, can't see it as a massive blow if he doesn't come.

Barr: Rudi is obviously a great player but I don't know anything about what's going on.

FECK!!! :angry:

Special Agent Dale Cooper

I like the sound of those quotes. As with all Hearts' transfer dealings, it's more than likely in the balance though.

McGlynn and Barr aren't going to know what's going on, much like JJ didn't know what was going on last season.

Bish bash BOSH

Wouldn't take much into that he didn't even know he was being paid the same day he said in a press conference that he hadn't been

Mcglynn won't be told anything til he signs imho

Bish bash BOSH

Wouldn't take much into that he didn't even know he was being paid the same day he said in a press conference that he hadn't been

will you guys be organising a wake if he finally signs for someone else?

Tbh CB I always thought he wont be back. The fact that people on here are grasping at straws at Rudi's return merely highlights the desperate position we're in regarding a regular goal scorer not that I wouldn't welcome him with open arms.

Are you ready to tell us what the 'bombshell' is yet? :)

ToadKiller Dog

Is it just me but the first thing I done this morning was come straight onto kickback to see if there's any news?

I can't handle this

:sob:

Don't worry no decision until Thursday .

I think that's a list of players who have played in their history.

Pavel Kuka is there - he scored against us in 1992, so he'd be a fair age now!

Safe to say I almost cried when Dex posted that.

Well, this is shit!

Wish he would just sign for someone, us or someone else, and just let it be done with...

The hanging on is killing me...

Bish bash BOSH

Are you ready to tell us what the 'bombshell' is yet? :)

There is none well none that I know. Joys of when ur in a workplace where u can't leave ur phone lying 4 5 mins without it being hi jacked. Couldn't be fukd explaining so People will think what u want

winston churchill

Grown men not sleeping in the hope an EX unemployed Hearts player may return :lol:

Nobody has answered the question yet.Why has nobody else touched him with a barge pole.

Grown men not sleeping in the hope an EX unemployed Hearts player may return :lol:

Nobody has answered the question yet.Why has nobody else touched him with a barge pole.

Because he's past it Winnie. :rolleyes:

ToadKiller Dog

Maybe nobody great but he spoke to St Johnstone but their offer was rejected as not at the money level he wanted .

St Johnstone confirmed this .

There is none well none that I know. Joys of when ur in a workplace where u can't leave ur phone lying 4 5 mins without it being hi jacked. Couldn't be fukd explaining so People will think what u want

That's fair - probably should have said it at the time though :lol::thumbsup:

Maybe nobody great but he spoke to St Johnstone but their offer was rejected as not at the money level he wanted .

Where does that leave us, considering St Johnstone were able to offer Beattie better terms than we were? :unsure:

tartofmidlothian

If he goes to a club in another country, I'll wish him well and take a huff for half an hour that it wasn't us. Then life will go on.

If he signs for anyone else in Scotland, I'll spew on the spot and curse Romanov's name.

If he signs for us I'll paint the ceiling without a paintbrush.

That's how my day's looking.

If he returns and is the anything like the Rudi we all know and love,then who cares?

It's a fair question, I always thought that myself

I'm sure he has had offers but obviously not to his liking, plus he loves playing for the Gorgie...........I hope

I woke up tired and grumpy after the worst sleep ever and now I just feel all fragile and potentially tearful.

This is a bad combination on what might be a day of Skacel related news.

I'm fretting somewhat.

winston churchill

If he returns and is the anything like the Rudi we all know and love,then who cares?

If he comes back.It will be with his tail between his legs and a big wage cut.

He's had had four months to find a club,nobody else wants him.

By?

Not on wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart_of_Midlothian_F.C.

or official site

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/page/Squad/FirstTeam/0,,10289,00.html

Not saying you're wrong, just wondering who has it?

As I said last week, Alan Combe has been given 51. Anyone can edit wikipedia pages so someone has probably just guessed and put him as 50.

St Midden were after him too. :teehee:

If he comes back.It will be with his tail between his legs and a big wage cut.

He's had had four months to find a club,nobody else wants him.

You're like a flippin broken record. Give it a rest would you. You've made your point.

Your tripe is much easier to cope with when you're not just repeating the same old trolling nonsense repeatedly on one thread.

Jeeze.

Bish bash BOSH

That's fair - probably should have said it at the time though :lol::thumbsup:

I thought it was pretty obvious what had happened but then again I forget not everyone works wi the daft laddies I work with lol

Where does that leave us, considering St Johnstone were able to offer Beattie better terms than we were?

We never offered Beattie terms, and it appears that after a medical Sevco never offered him terms either. I don't question his ability, but have a look at how much game time Beattie's managed for St Johnstone so far this season, to see if we were right.

From Perth to Paisley

I'm supposed to be working from home as well today!

I have done next to nothing other than refresh kickback so far this morning! I can't tweet about it either as my boss follows me and he's a hibee!! So it looks like KB is the only place I can vent my frustration this morning.

If he does sign - I'll be right onto Twitter to let him know that their nemesis is back.

tartofmidlothian

Where does that leave us, considering St Johnstone were able to offer Beattie better terms than we were? :unsure:

Beattie signed for them six weeks ago and IIRC hasn't played since. Given that he was showing signs of injury in his brief time with us, I suspect we included a now vindicated pay as you play element or something like that.

Besides, what we can afford and what we want to pay are two different things. Does anyone think Stevenson's on much less than Beattie is now? If we make an exception for anyone it'll be Rudi on Vlad's say so.

As I said last week, Alan Combe has been given 51. Anyone can edit wikipedia pages so someone has probably just guessed and put him as 50.

Fair enough. I don't take wiki as Gospel, was just checking.

Ah ken he's old but .... jeesh !

That's it!!!

I'm off!!!

I've had it with this thread!!!

I wont be back!!!

(until after lunch anyway)

#rudiwatch on twitter, lets get it trending, he hasn't been seen in ullapool so i can confirm he is not signing for lochbroom fc :thumbsup:

oh ah grantona

How do you know this?

Most likely we offered him terms,but gers were sniffing they the cooled interest prob because Kyle was cheaper and by that time our offer was off the table so he had to work were he could.

Archived