The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

It's knocking on October,is he still on the dole,or has he signed for anybody ?

Aftere your incorrect prediction for today's result I thought you would be in your bunker tonight. :)

laugh.gif

awww give poor winnie some slack after all nothing for him to troll about after yesterdays result biggrin.gif

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back on topic...

haven't people realised we are skint, yes we can hope but those ITK have not come up trumps and Rudi will probably end up with St J. or Killie or such like. Its not what I want but it is what I have come to accept. sad.gif

Guest GhostHunter

Having said all that...Janny used to get paid by packets of Pickled Onion crisps and a Mars Bar © Phil Anderton 2005, so maybe, just maybe, we've stretched the boat out, and giving him 2 Mars Bars.

Aftere your incorrect prediction for today's result I thought you would be in your bunker tonight. :)

If Winnie hid every time he got something wrong he'd never be out of that bunker!

Heard in the pub last night that he's off to play in Denmark.

Please be us though what a Monday this could be.

On Rudi's Twitter "The season starts for me next week" S'pose we'll find out soon enough :)

http://twitter.com/RudiSkacel19

So its worth keeping this thread going for a few more days then :blink: those ITK Or who claim to be ITK Are invited to come forward again with there latest ITK Information

Having said all that...Janny used to get paid by packets of Pickled Onion crisps and a Mars Bar ? Phil Anderton 2005, so maybe, just maybe, we've stretched the boat out, and giving him 2 Mars Bars.

and a Twix whistling.gif

Rudi back in Scotland as I posted above plus this...

Sergejus Fedotovas

17 hours ago near Stakliskes, Alytaus Apskritis via Mobile

Congratulations! I see more good news coming!

A 100% I spoke to him last night.

:)

You spoke to the great man last night yet your pinning hopes on a Facebook quote?

Did you ask him who he's signing for or why he's back in Scotland mate?

Dagger Is Back

Check your DM on Twitter.

Right simple answer required. Do we need to visit Tescos to but new boxers and Kleenex or just Kleenex to wipe away the tears?

You spoke to the great man last night yet your pinning hopes on a Facebook quote?

Did you ask him who he's signing for or why he's back in Scotland mate?

I spoke to him very briefly, and I asked if he was near finding a club and he said it should be sorted next week.

Fingers crossed.

Well if it wasn't him then I am assuming it was his double...

Must've been. He's still in Prague unfortunately.

If he is in or coming to Scotland and his future will be sorted this week, then personally I don't see this as good news, as it is more likely to be someone else than us. But I am a glass half empty king of guy.

I'm actually hoping Rudi isn't in Scotland right now cos from what I've heard Hearts have had no contact, that means Vlad too! If he is in Scotland, can't stomach the thought of him signing for anyone else :(

Why not.

The guys on the dole,and we don't want him,or cant afford him.

And Hibs can afford him? :lol:

Between this and the Webster thread, you're having a trolling nightmare :lol:

Dougie isn't correct this time, just had it confirmed by a bird with no interest in football whatsoever who was singing last night and she confirms Sir Rudi was in attendance also.

Dougie isn't correct this time, just had it confirmed by a bird with no interest in football whatsoever who was singing last night and she confirms Sir Rudi was in attendance also.

He said on twitter he was relaxing at home last night. He doesn't own a home in Scotland

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Why not.

The guys on the dole,and we don't want him,or cant afford him.

Do you genuinely think he's signing on at the buroo? :lol:

Why does everyone hang on what dougie says?

Ok his old man knows rudi, my old man knows a lot of people but he doesn't get told everything about their lives!!

I'll wait and see what happens for myself but IMO I think it's unlikely he'll return.

If he signs for Hibs or Sellick.

Does he join chest thumper and judas Levein in the snake house.

Nah, wouldnt happen anyway "only one team in edinburgh" in his words

Archived