The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bilel Mohsni

Are you ready to tell us what the 'bombshell' is yet? :)

Wonder if its us getting stripped of the Scottish Cup and it being awarded to Hibs... Fnar, fnar, fnar...

Good chat from McGlynn there. Comes across as level-headed and not a prima donna.

Reading that article and the way JM is talking about the Rudi situation it sounds to me as if he might know more than he is letting on. I know he will not be in the loop about the ins and outs of the deal but why keep talking to the press about the possibility of him returning if it was totally dead in the water? Or is it just wishful thinking on my part??

Reading that article and the way JM is talking about the Rudi situation it sounds to me as if he might know more than he is letting on. I know he will not be in the loop about the ins and outs of the deal but why keep talking to the press about the possibility of him returning if it was totally dead in the water? Or is it just wishful thinking on my part??

Must admit I felt the same. It was like he was trying to tell himself to keep calm as well as the supporters on the possibilities of Rudi signing.

Jeez the desperation on here is palpable, the Hobo's are gonna laugh their cocks off now if he doesn't end up signing.

We'll live.

Jeez the desperation on here is palpable, the Hobo's are gonna laugh their cocks off now if he doesn't end up signing.

Who gives a crap what they think?

If anyone is going to be laughing then its us after destroying them 5-1

Lord Beni of Gorgie

After a cracking weekend at the bookies I'm feeling pretty happy with myself today, if the news is delivered that Rudolph returns, I will hardly be able to contain myself this evening. Alternatively I may end up blowing the winnings in a rage.

Rudi lives depend on this. :thumbsup:

:rofl:

Hibs fans laughing at anything.

The Great Khali

Aye but they got humped 1-5

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Hibs have **** all to laugh at! :rofl:

I'd LOVE a Hibs fan to try and laugh at Hearts to me, thing is though, they are still in hiding. :D

I'm so desperate for this to happen that I really wouldn't care.

He signs = EUPHORIA

He doesn't = HEARTBROKEN

Either way, no room in either of those thoughts for them.

Who gives a turkey?

Some of your posts on this thread have been as bad as ol' Winnie's. It's pretty sad.

They will need to remove it from their sister's mouth first.

I'm so desperate for this to happen that I really wouldn't care.

He signs = EUPHORIA

He doesn't = HEARTBROKEN

Either way, no room in either of those thoughts for them.

Thought you weren't going to think about this again? :lol:

Even Grant Stott just mentioned on his show that Rudi is here to sign :D

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Not sure if this has been posted previously, Mark Donaldson on Twitter yesterday. To qualify this he had spent the weekend drinking with Ian Murray by the looks of things

Dear @RudiSkacel19 - if, as we all hope, you're coming back to Tynie next week then please choose squad number 51. Love, every Hearts fan.

Thought you weren't going to think about this again? :lol:

Even Grant Stott just mentioned on his show that Rudi is here to sign :D

Grant Stott Knew

If anyone has seriously been unable to sleep last night because of this situation then its time to re-evaluate your life. :lol:

How about I re-evaluate your FACE!

:angry:

Dougie Masterton

Grown men not sleeping in the hope an EX unemployed Hearts player may return :lol:

Nobody has answered the question yet.Why has nobody else touched him with a barge pole.

Don't be an arsehole all the time mate, take a day off.

The Real Wilson

Is he no Scotts nephew? Could be a coincidence.

Despite the similarity between my username on here and this guys Twitter name, it's definitely not me! (I'm Scott's nephew!)

@carolinehenderson: Rudi is delayed coming through customs at Edinburgh Airport, turns out he still had McPake and Co in his back pocket from Hampden and they're not letting him through.

(more to follow)

The Great Khali

Despite the similarity between my username on here and this guys Twitter name, it's definitely not me! (I'm Scott's nephew!)

We are all Scott's nephew

Who gives a turkey?

Some of your posts on this thread have been as bad as ol' Winnie's. It's pretty sad.

I know.

Poor Charlie seems to be so upset at this. I'm not sure if it's because of his history ( ;) ) or if it's because we are YET AGAIN signing somebody instead of Kevin Smith. :verymad:

At Edinburgh airport now, flight to Paris delayed till half 3. Time to sit around international arrivals just in case...

At Edinburgh airport now, flight to Paris delayed till half 3. Time to sit around international arrivals just in case...

Prague flights not in til 20.35 :(

you will be waiting a long time as the flight from prague is at half 8 tonight!

If anyone has seriously been unable to sleep last night because of this situation then its time to re-evaluate your life. :lol:

part-timer post imo

My mate who is flying out to London today from Edinburgh is bored in departure lounge and informs me the only expected arrival from Prague today is at 20.35 :lol:

Archived