The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

Gonna be a Fecken Long Hard Season.

You better believe it. At least if Rudi had returned it would have lifted the fans and the dressing room.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I posted just that the other day and got booshed by Jamie29 or whatever the name was!

You also posted in no uncertain terms that McGlynn would never be our new manager. Boosh.

FFS!!!

Just seen the Sevco score and that cheered me right up and now this!!!

Oh well, supporting the Hearts is a truly a roller coaster.

Wouldn't change it for the world biggrin.gif

don't worry somebody will post some contrary ITK news tomorrow and the whole cycle of hope and speculation can begin again.

Didn't you wish it was the days before the internet with the scoop coming from the proper media outlets or by seeing a picture in the paper!!!

We have the memories of him at his best... those will need to suffice.

At least it saves his reputation as well ... he would have needed to be superman to lift us at present.

Always be welcome and now both parties can move on -- time for him to find a club and play and for our club to put all the rumours to bed ... and back the players we have.

This, absolutely this. :thumb:

He's not coming back. Hearts won't make a deal :(

Dougie - I heard a few weeks ago that Hearts (it was David Southern saying this) believe he hasn't got the legs anymore etc... and any deal would be less than what he was looking for. (incredible after last season though).

Last night I heard it things had moved from this and that fresh dialogue was on the agenda this week.... so it completely dead?

Disappointing news. The club needs a lift and I know I do. :down:

Gutted, but at least he won't tarnish his reputation by getting dragged down to our current level.

Left in the best possible terms though, but still gutted.

:sob:

The Old Tolbooth

Why was it on the other day and now it's not?

My thoughts exactly

To put it bluntly, we're skint!

I'd have thought that some sort of wage would be better than nothing for Rudi though, no one else is interested in him at his current wage demands.

Dougie - I heard a few weeks ago that Hearts (it was David Southern saying this) believe he hasn't got the legs anymore etc

John Sutton had better be worried then. Mind you, it could be the only time you hear his name in the same sentence as 'win a lot'.

Dougie - I heard a few weeks ago that Hearts (it was David Southern saying this) believe he hasn't got the legs anymore etc... and any deal would be less than what he was looking for. (incredible after last season though).

Last night I heard it things had moved from this and that fresh dialogue was on the agenda this week.... so it completely dead?

You don't need legs in the SPL he can stand and just ping them from 30yards

From what I knew on Satuday he was going to try talk to hearts. No idea when that conversation took place, I'm guessing yesterday. I don't know any the ins and outs of it, just Saturday it looked like it was happening, now it's not.

Geoff Kilpatrick

From what I knew on Satuday he was going to try talk to hearts. No idea when that conversation took place, I'm guessing yesterday. I don't know any the ins and outs of it, just Saturday it looked like it was happening, now it's not.

If Rudi is so keen to play for us, tell him he can offer himself up on amateur terms! :stuart:

As I said earlier it was never going to happen! Hearts are skint and the only way Rudi would be able to come back is if Vlad financed it directly!

People who claim to be ITK were just guessing and hoping!

Can we move on now?

Cheers.

I posted Monday night that things were looking more positive on the re-signing front and that a decision was due this week - what your saying ties in with what I heard - except you kicked me in the baws with the bad news Dougie - but I for one really appreciate your Rudi updates over the last year or so.

Cheers

You also posted in no uncertain terms that McGlynn would never be our new manager. Boosh.

I've already told you yes it was me who said that! :thumbsup: Only passing on what I was told my a reliable source. He is Rudi's mate who works at Hearts and he says Rudi has not heard from Hearts. We are signing a striker though. Although he was told not say who or when this was happening. Been told not to say a thing.

I've already told you yes it was me who said that! :thumbsup: Only passing on what I was told my a reliable source. He is Rudi's mate who works at Hearts and he says Rudi has not heard from Hearts. We are signing a striker though. Although he was told not say who or when this was happening. Been told not to say a thing.

Blah..blah..blah

Not having a go, but the problem is there are so many people who come on here who claim to be ITK or heard stories from a reliable source - most usually are wrong in what they post (that is not to say they were not told what they post). Often, someone else ITK comes along and says the opposite. That does not stop me appreciating the posts and hoping they do turn out to be true, or not true as the case may be.

What does frustrate though, and I do not think I have seen you do this before, is people who say 'I know something you don't know' and then say 'but I can not tell you what'.

Not having a go, but the problem is there are so many people who come on here who claim to be ITK or heard stories from a reliable source - most usually are wrong in what they post (that is not to say they were not told what they post). Often, someone else ITK comes along and says the opposite. That does not stop me appreciating the posts and hoping they do turn out to be true, or not true as the case may be.

What does frustrate though, and I do not think I have seen you do this before, is people who say 'I know something you don't know' and then say 'but I can not tell you what'.

Listen, I worked at Hearts for 10 years and know people there very well. That is how I know a few things from the kit man and someone else who works there. I will try not to post in the future if I hear things. :)

I enjoy the ITK rumours. You can work out for yourself if there's likely to be any truth in it anyway. If people didn't post rumours, this site would be worse off for it.

Deal with it! Not sure why I even post on this site.

Listen, I worked at Hearts for 10 years and know people there very well. That is how I know a few things from the kit man and someone else who works there. I will try not to post in the future if I hear things. :)

:lol:

Pathetic throwing of the toys because some folk question your info. It's the JKB way I suppose.

So, our top scorer from the last two season legs have suddenly 'gone' over the summer :D sounds like a shit excuse from Hearts. ???????

There was a few mentions on here of the return of CLUM Can you confirm this ?

keep posting L. I like these sort of things it makes me feel as though there are some people at Hearts reading this and want some in put and not a bunch of doom merchants of KB. Make it happen, and keep them comming,

:lol:

Pathetic throwing of the toys because some folk question your info. It's the JKB way I suppose.

Yip dealing with morons is never easy! :thumbsup:

Disappointing news. Lack of vision by Hearts fair enough we are skint but we always have been since VR arrived. IMO were are making too much cuts too soon and based on what I've seen this season (liverpool games aside) we'll struggle to make top 6 and lose out on league placing money.

Rudi could have made the difference to our season, our current forwards and the likes of Elliot won't.

No, do post. Means if your right bump the thread up when the time comes and call out the critics for a grovelling apology

:thumbsup:

Ignoring our financial situation, if these words are attributed to any decision maker at Hearts when it comes to footballing matters that is hugely concerning.

If "legs" rules over "talent and technique" for one position in the team then that is appalling.

Firstly I am not so sure it is true, but secondly, and in any event, Rudi and his old legs largely carried us last season, and without him this season we cant win games.

What Rudi brings to the Hearts team is screaming at us and if one of our footballing moguls doesnt see that then I question their judgement.

That said, not having Rudi may be forgotten if the rumours of a striker are true - depending upon who the striker is.....

I was told this morning by my friend of a friend that we owe Sir Rudi a shitload of cash (bonuses etc) and he was asked to waive part of this to return, he quite rightly refused.

I was told this morning by my friend of a friend that we owe Sir Rudi a shitload of cash (bonuses etc) and he was asked to waive part of this to return, he quite rightly refused.

Yeh, yeh, yeh ...... :teehee:

Archived