Gregg Wallace

weststand93

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Napoleon  Wilson

I dont have the time to go all the way through this thread but:

Been at work all day but a friend tweeted me the STV story on the Greggy. Had a big cheesy smile on my face for the rest of the day! Well done everybody involved. I tweet the Gregg a fair bit and once had the honour of a reply from the great man, what a day. I cant believe he is actually coming to the game though!

#SuperGreggWallace

#GreggsComingToHampden

Well done everybody :thumbsup:

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Wow. Just wow.

Magnifique.

Fantastic effort Kickback, unrivalled.

Will have to get him up for the bus parade of the trophy as well.

Chris Benoit

Utterly astonishing.

Seriously.

Speechless.

See what you did with one tweet :lol:

Right, the wheels are now turning on getting the Gregster to Hampden, we need to get him a Kickback user name andget him live :whistling:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Right, the wheels are now turning on getting the Gregster to Hampden, we need to get him a Kickback user name andget him live :whistling:

He's already joined, guaranteed. The great man is just looking on at the moment, ready to get involved when tam's bird gets wide again.

winningways

Doesn't have enough loyalty points !

Great news :woot:

Just have to find out where to get my masks made and how many

:greggy:

He's already joined, guaranteed. The great man is just looking on at the moment, ready to get involved when tam's bird gets wide again.

:rofl:

I think the excellent Shirts of Midlothian (look up on Fb) should make this effort available. What do you think?

8558912736a12969568149l.jpg

We need a chef/ baker to get busy in the kitchen and send him a buttery biscuit base jam tart cake. Can't be any old cake it has to be special for the great man.

I think the excellent Shirts of Midlothian (look up on Fb) should make this effort available. What do you think?

Em-ail them the idea. They will do it

Gregg's not going to be impressed if this thread slips off page 1.

There's two ways to keep this thread on page 1, make it a sticky or post random drivel about a buttery busicuit base or simply add a :greggy: or two :greggy: :greggy:

Thunderstruck

It is a matter of some concern that a thread about a troubled provincial club has in excess of 250 pages while this matter of great moment is on a mere 19.

Bert Le Clos

I like the idea of "Greggy says...FTH"

Simple, to the point, and you know he means it.

Captain Scarlett

Gregg,I know your reading this,Ijust know so You know we would love you to come to support the JT's and when we win,we could name it the "Buttery biscuit base final" after the great man that is yourself.

yabadabadoo1874again

We need a world class Jam Tart recipe posted, and I'm not certain...but fairly convinced that it should have in it how to make the perfect buttery biscuit base..... : )

Wonder if things get a little 'noughty' Gregg will be in the thick of the action....

Also, it seems he's a bit of a 'lad' with the ladies.... he should fit in nicely.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1147402/Im-cooking-womans-crumpet-says-Masterchefs-Gregg-Wallace-admits-fame-improved-love-life.html

"involved with Millwall football team?s notorious Bushwacker fan gang and was convicted of threatening behaviour after a scuffle with police."

Is he coming then?

Or just me at the thought...

::troll:::'>

gregg.png

i recognise that FTH.

it's the logo for Falkirk Town Hall. i loved it the first time i spotted that on a poster board in falkirk

has he made an appearance at fth in the past or have you simply stolen the fth logo and pasted it on his pic

i'd love it if he has genuinely appeared at some point on a poster board with FTH emblazoned across it

Don't think this has been mentioned yet, but think we really should be trying to speak with Soccer AM and getting a Kickback team into the Luther Blisset stand all wearing Gregg Wallace t-shirts of course

One for the mods to arrange and pick a squad I think.

Don't think this has been mentioned yet, but think we really should be trying to speak with Soccer AM and getting a Kickback team into the Luther Blisset stand all wearing Gregg Wallace t-shirts of course

One for the mods to arrange and pick a squad I think.

First name on the sheet has to be Wallace G, in the center of the squad, holding the ball. Has to happen.

Archived