Gregg Wallace

weststand93

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yabadabadoo1874again

I think I may rename the Terrace, to, Gregg's Terrace Talk.

This works on several levels : )

RoussetsShorts

This entire thread and idea is utterly tragic. Some fat bald wankery chef getting invited to watch the famous in our biggest ever cup final, I can think of many who should be ahead of this absolute welt.

There is going to be 22,000 Hearts fans with only 500 of us knowing anything about this Greggy malarky.

We need to spread the word.

"ONE GREGG WALLACE, THERE'S ONLY ONE GREGG WALLACE"

Imagine that chant at Hampden!! :lol:

This entire thread and idea is utterly tragic. Some fat bald wankery chef getting invited to watch the famous in our biggest ever cup final, I can think of many who should be ahead of this absolute welt.

Same predictable shite from a tired old poster.

Hope Greggy takes your ticket.

:greggy:

:facepalm:

RoussetsShorts

There is going to be 22,000 Hearts fans with only 500 of us knowing anything about this Greggy malarky.

Aye, imagine how shite it would be singing about a fat chef. Nobody cares, I'll sing about super wayne and paul hartley, you sing about some non entity that has nothing to do with HMFC.

Dean Winchester

Andy Coyle ? @STV_Andy

Masterchef's Gregg Wallace "I would love to join Hearts fans for the final" http://bit.ly/HRQbOa #butterybiscuitbase

:yas:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Can just imagine the pitch invasion, with Gregg being carried around on the fans' shoulders

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Tell us your funniest joke

Shut it ya miserable cup of pish. This thread is glorious! Hibs fan's will try to rival it with...the not even comparable Proclaimers coming to Hampden. :smugger:

That seemed fairly easy, who's next?

article-0-053582FE0000044D-123_224x423.jpg

Obvs ...

(can you imagine the outcry if another "celeb" was targetted for a ticket?)

Ryan Jarman

Keep the ball rolling laddies!! STV can only be the tip of this iceberg! :glorious:

rossthejambo

Absolutely glorious. This thread should be stickied until the end of time.

article-0-053582FE0000044D-123_224x423.jpg

Obvs ...

(can you imagine the outcry if another "celeb" was targetted for a ticket?)

How could I have forgotten Mr Thomson :wub:

I find it outstanding that Hibs can't even convince a club 'legend' to come back to Easter Road (or pick up his glass jug), but we can convince a pudding-loving celebrity to come watch the Jambos.

Johanes de Silentio

Absolutely fantastic work. This is gonna happen Greggy at Hampden 1-0 to the JT's before a ball is even kicked. We need Greggy masks

Ryan Jarman

Right now that's sorted anybody got Jim Carrey's mobile? :whistling:

:verysmug:

That seemed fairly easy, who's next?

The dark knight Christian Patrick Bateman bale surely?????

Great work by all involved, this is absolutely brilliant :thumbsup: .

Added bonus that I got quoted on the STV report...

:greggy: :greggy: :greggy:

Nookie Bear

Aw, let them have their bit of fun.* The sight of literally 7 (Seven) guys wearing Gregg Wallace masks at Hampden will be, i'm sure you will agree, utterly sensational.

*To be fair, it's been amusing to see Gregg press-ganged into this and I have the impression his people have been frantically doing their research for clues of previous cup final celeb abductions. Has anyone seen Lloyd Grossman since the Gretna final?

:rudi:

EdinburghLivi

Aw, let them have their bit of fun.* The sight of literally 7 (Seven) guys wearing Gregg Wallace masks at Hampden will be, i'm sure you will agree, utterly sensational.

*To be fair, it's been amusing to see Gregg press-ganged into this and I have the impression his people have been frantically doing their research for clues of previous cup final celeb abductions. Has anyone seen Lloyd Grossman since the Gretna final?

Nookie Bear -----------------> :sob:

Great work by all involved, this is absolutely brilliant :thumbsup: .

Added bonus that I got quoted on the STV report...

:greggy: :greggy: :greggy:

You lucky b!tch! haha

Can't believe Kickback has this power! Don't let up Jambos keep at him!

In the meantime, anyone know if christian bale has Twitter laugh.gif

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Nightmare for Lord Wallace as his Hampden ticket lands him in with Eggo, Roussetsshorts, Tam's bird and their many, many friends:

happy_face.jpg

Nightmare for Lord Wallace as his Hampden ticket lands him in with Eggo, Roussetsshorts, Tam's bird and their many, many friends:

happy_face.jpg

Partridge, your photoshop skills are required :lol:

I'm not listening but have just emailed Nick Grimshaw on Radio one with the details! Wonder if he will give us some airtime?! :whistling:

Archived