Gregg Wallace

weststand93

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yabadabadoo1874again

Hope no one pulls off a diamond heist wearing those masks and takes the edge off of all of this .....

Creepy Lurker

Well, if eating fresh veg, exposing people as liars on internet messageboards, understanding subtext in works of fiction, wearing nice clothes, respecting people who make successes of their lives, giving money to charity regularly, looking down on the supporters of extreme right political parties, having a relatively large collection of albums, listening to Nicky Campbell on 5 Live, using words which don't need to be censored pre-watershed every sentence and loving the buttery biscuit base makes me middle class, then I suppose you'd best call me middle class.

:greggy:

You forget to mention being able to control your own bladder at all times. :greggy:

So has this nonsense died a death now? Good stuff.

Gregg just said that Heidi is sorting out a ticket for him.

Hard luck :greggy:

Tommy Wiseau

You forget to mention being able to control your own bladder at all times. :greggy:

Good point. :greggy:

Perhaps I'm so middle class that I take that for granted...

The inability to control ones bladder might relate to horrible flashbacks from experiences in the war.

The inability to control ones bladder might relate to horrible flashbacks from experiences in the war.

israeli+soldier+after+masa+hike.JPG

Can't imagine you'll be allowed into the game with bayonets and handguns, even with your "connections"

The smell of foosty pish would get him turned away as well.

In case it hasn't already been mentioned

Wallace is Millwall

That's enough of a Scottish connection for him to attend the final surely?

mahgrassyshoes

Have we not got a photo of :greggy: with his cup final ticket yet?

Sheiky Baby

Have we not got a photo of :greggy: with his cup final ticket yet?

Scarf above head with Jam Tart in the mouth also :greggy:

It's all gone quiet, is Gregg coming ???

greggy.png

Don't tell me the haters have kidnapped him and put him in Roussettshorts "war bunker" so as to stop the great man attending??

:whistling:

Doctor FinnBarr

In case it hasn't already been mentioned

Wallace is Millwall

That's enough of a Scottish connection for him to attend the final surely?

Alright Alfie, not seen you around for a while.

:thumbsup:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Gregg just said that Heidi is sorting out a ticket for him.

Hard luck :greggy:

I assume this will be coming out of the corporate/suits/hangers-on section rather than the Hearts supporters' allocation?

Meh, I'm not really bothered, my ticket is secure, it's just that the whole thing seems a bit silly. Most of us are just excited about one of the biggest games in our history, but if you feel the need to be zany & "random" by dragging along a bewildered TV cook then I suppose you're not harming anyone.

Alright Alfie, not seen you around for a while.

:thumbsup:

Cheers mate

I thought i would pop in & lap up some of the cup final fever!

GOOD LUCK!

Hmmmmm should i change my user name to Jambo-Yid? ;)

Doctor FinnBarr

Cheers mate

I thought i would pop in & lap up some of the cup final fever!

GOOD LUCK!

Hmmmmm should i change my user name to Jambo-Yid? ;)

Whatever suits mate

B)

Griclesfield

Just tweeted the big man and he said he is still trying to sort it out but Hearts are slow are responding ....

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Just tweeted the big man and he said he is still trying to sort it out but Hearts are slow are responding ....

I assume this will be coming out of the corporate/suits/hangers-on section rather than the Hearts supporters' allocation?

Meh, I'm not really bothered, my ticket is secure, it's just that the whole thing seems a bit silly. Most of us are just excited about one of the biggest games in our history, but if you feel the need to be zany & "random" by dragging along a bewildered TV cook then I suppose you're not harming anyone.

He's not really a TV cook though is he? I've followed his TV career closely (and with great delight). I can't think I've once seen him cook on TV. Maybe as a guest on Something For The Weekend, but then I've seen Debbie Harry cook on there too and she's definitely not a TV cook.

Keep up.

If they don't sort a ticket out for him, I'll punch Hearts right in the face.

He's not really a TV cook though is he? I've followed his TV career closely (and with great delight). I can't think I've once seen him cook on TV. Maybe as a guest on Something For The Weekend, but then I've seen Debbie Harry cook on there too and she's definitely not a TV cook.

Keep up.

If they don't sort a ticket out for him, I'll punch Hearts right in the face.

He is not a cook or a chef. He is a greengrocer turned food critic.

He is not a cook or a chef. He is a greengrocer turned food critic.

Exactly Simon. Exactly. He has a passion for which translates beautiful on the screen.

John Torode is a fine chef (hit and miss when it comes to TV chefs) and his book "John Torode Beef" is a must for any serious carnivore. I digest however: Gregg Wallace is a prince amongst men.

I said on another thread that if he doesn't get a guaranteed brief for the final, mine will go to waste as I won't see the point in attending. Others will follow suit.

I would love it if Greggy could make it to watch the Jambos at Hampden!!

I watch Masterchef usually as the Mrs has it on and she thinks that Greggy is brilliant!!

winston churchill

Wallace was born in Peckham. At aged 14, his parents divorced, and he discovered that he mother's long term lover was in actual fact his father.[5]

Sounds like a hobo to me.

Jambo, Goodbye

From facebook - A generous Kickbacker has got Gregg two tickets and a night at the Dalmahoy!

Looks like we have a hero...

greggy.png

Hearty Harry

From facebook - A generous Kickbacker has got Gregg two tickets and a night at the Dalmahoy!

Looks like we have a hero...

It's on this thread somewhere.... About 6 or 7 pages back!

greggy.png

Cardiac Rucksack

Heidi just tweeted. :greggy: all systems go.

Buttery biscuit base. :greggy:

?@HeidiPWallace: Good morning Hearts fans. Think we've got everything sorted for Gregg to come up. Organising on Monday :)?

:yas: :greggy:

Who's got him the ticket and hotel? That's nuts.

He's rooming with ::troll:::'>

Captain Scarlett

?@HeidiPWallace: Good morning Hearts fans. Think we've got everything sorted for Gregg to come up. Organising on Monday :)?

:yas: :greggy:

That's the difference....Well done to all involved.

Archived