Gregg Wallace

weststand93

I always thought it was Pique. Having only met the man in question once years back in a beer garden after a few shandies when I was with Buffalo Bill's brother then it didn't cross my mind it was someone off here. My bad.

Imagine thinking that :rolleyes:

I thought he

:verysmug:

was Jim Carey.

:ermm:

I am so not in with the cool gang :verymad:

I used to think that too :lol:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sergio Garcia

Imagine thinking that :rolleyes:

It's only because the man in question is handsome enough to pull a Shakira

Ha ha, I just found this. It's a free mag thing he did for Waitrose:

Help yourself, they're free...

99be3275182c7b71fc8750f63282e20c.jpg

Ooft!

Damn that looks like a willy!

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

I think if we got Christian Bale to the cup final that would be the best thing ever.

The People's Chimp

What kind of conversation did he have with the club when he contacted them for tickets FFS? Would love to have listened in to that one :rofl:

:lol:

Amazing scenes. A few cornettes would have been thrown around the office of whoever he spoke to discuss.

Somebody with a twitter account should tweet him this pic.

fk5qc9.jpg

Oh brilliant

The laughter came from the soles of my feet when I came across this.

Well done!!!

Going to try and save it.

yabadabadoo1874again

The Beckham shouts look acceptable compared to these Jim Carey shouts!!

:cornette:

I thought it was Beckham as well.... : (

11 pages of crap you mean... What has he ever done ?

:wtf:

Who pissed on your chips today??

How do you think Gregg will react when I inform him that when I make my 'home made' banoffee pie, I use a pre made foil wraped base from Asda.

:vrface:

yabadabadoo1874again

:facepalm:

:Vlad-Stupid:

And to top it all off, I thought this one was someone holding up a giant Brazil nut...

Creepy Lurker

How do you think Gregg will react when I inform him that when I make my 'home made' banoffee pie, I use a pre made foil wraped base from Asda.

:vrface:

0.jpg

gashauskis9

To the tune of london bridge is falling down

Greg wallace, masterchef, masterchef, masterchef

Greg wallace, masterchef

He loves puddings

Gregory House M.D.

It's only because the man in question is handsome enough to pull a Shakira

:bitgay:

It's all getting a bit homoerotic. :lol:

Gregory House M.D.

Just remembered I saw this very smug face :jbsmug: peering up at me from a pub bench on Sunday. Couldn't help but laugh. :lol:

johnnycummings

Hi guys, just arrived in Orlando. I bumped into Gregg in Gatwick this morning and asked him if he was aware of his cult status and if he was going to the final. He is aware and his PA has been on the phone to Tynie, he says he would love to be there and is looking forward to it.

Just thought I would pass it on.

EdinburghLivi

Hi guys, just arrived in Orlando. I bumped into Gregg in Gatwick this morning and asked him if he was aware of his cult status and if he was going to the final. He is aware and his PA has been on the phone to Tynie, he says he would love to be there and is looking forward to it.

:yas:

Excellent news.

:greggy:

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

:rofl:

Kickback, take a bow.

I feel like I'm part of the Yaohnanen tribe on the southern island of Tanna in Vanuatu, who worship Prince Philip.

We've started the Gregg Wallace movement.

Nice job, fellow lurker! (Though I did do my part hear by retweeting/tweeting him) :thumbsup:

Excellent work everyone on this thread... Would love to know what the TO said to him. Gregg's going to Hampden! :woot:

Snake Plissken

This thread is wonderful.

Beckham

Apparently Greggy loves a good rhubard crumble. To be honest I am a bit disappointed Jam Tarts aren't his favourite. :down:

I won't hold it against Greggy though and just tweeted him: -

@GreggAWallace My fiancee wants you to pop over to judge her rhubarb crumble before Hampden on May 19th. #GetGreggWallaceToHampden #hmfc

Hopefully that lures him up here!!!

The power of Kickback is too much to resist. I love Gregg - nice to see he's taking it well, as opposed to thinking we're all mad stalkers... :whistling:

Can you imagine how much Eggo is seething right now?

Arthur Morgan

We done it guys. We done it.

I hope Greggy gets the seat in between Eggo and Tams Bird at Hampden.

And sits with his arms round them.

And does the windmill when we score the fifth.

greggy.png

Guest C00l K1d

I hope Greggy gets the seat in between Eggo and Tams Bird at Hampden.

And sits with his arms round them.

And does the windmill when we score the fifth.

greggy.png

Wind mill? Greggys got a wind turbine NAP

EdinburghLivi

The power of Kickback is too much to resist. I love Gregg - nice to see he's taking it well, as opposed to thinking we're all mad stalkers... :whistling:

Can you imagine how much Eggo is seething right now?

And what does Greggy have to say to him, I hear you ask?

R5KBh.gif

If this happens, not just will this thread be worthy of the classics, they'll have to rename that section 'The Gregg Wallace thread (and other classics)'.

yabadabadoo1874again

Magic. There is joy in Vaudeville.

Archived