Gregg Wallace

weststand93

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Hearts fans can indulge in whimsical fripperies to enrich the cup final experience, whilst Hibs, whose club captain is a witless buffon who invited players who'd never even heard of him to represent him in his sparsely attend testimonial, can't even persuade former 'legends' to turn up sums up the respective clubs.

We're better than them and know it.

I'm not listening but have just emailed Nick Grimshaw on Radio one with the details! Wonder if he will give us some airtime?! :whistling:

Might do if more of us email him.... :whistling:

yabadabadoo1874again

Right now that's sorted anybody got Jim Carrey's mobile? :whistling:

:verysmug:

Ha ha ha : )

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Those halfwits could at least get the phone code for France correct

Odds on them calling Deli France? 0131 220 0474

Might do if more of us email him.... :whistling:

[email protected]

Got a standard email back - "due to volume of emails, not all can be read out blah blah". ...Worth a shot though.

He's on till 4. Lets give it a go.

After he is on the pitch at the end of the final with the trophy, surely we need to name one of Tynie's stands after him?

I love how their hero Sauzee has totally shunned contact with Hibs since his departure.

Oh well, maybe Jimmy Boco is available?

:rofl:

One of my mates is going over to holland in 2 weeks to meet up with MDV and see his team in action. I'm sure he will be trying to persuade the big man to come over to see the famous!

Can't believe this made the news

:rofl: :greggy:

It helps having one of Scotland's finest journalists keeping tabs on the situation.

:jbsmug:

mahgrassyshoes

Meanwhile, over the road...

http://www.hibs.net/...r-for-the-final

Right, everyone chip in a pound, I'll nip across to Franceland, pitch up at his door, beg him profusely, p

resent him with Mrs Beefster to keep

, beg him some more and basically brow-beat him and his black roll-neck into coming back over. Once back, I'll tie him up and put him in my shed until 19th May.

Job sorted. None of this phone calls or email pish.

As if the decanter wasn't enough, he's threatening to turn up with some rancid, toothless hoor, dripping wet with her knickers roond her ankles.

Tragic.

I love how their hero Sauzee has totally shunned contact with Hibs since his departure.

Oh well, maybe Jimmy Boco is available?

*ring ring*

"Hi, Jimmy here. What's that? hibs would like me to leave poverty stricken, AIDS riddled Benin to come and support them in the Scottish Cup?.................*pause*.............perhaps you'd better give Thorsten Schmugge a ring, chaps".

*click*

*ring ring*

"Hi, Jimmy here. What's that? hibs would like me to leave poverty stricken, AIDS riddled Benin to come and support them in the Scottish Cup?.................*pause*.............perhaps you'd better give Thorsten Schmugge a ring, chaps".

*click*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The People's Chimp

Meanwhile, over the road...

http://www.hibs.net/...r-for-the-final

I met him in a small Proven?al caf? last autumn when I was over to cycle the Ventoux. I shared a pastis with him (sadly no "decanter" of water on the side) and I have to say he doesn't look back on them with any fondness at all after what happened. He's pretty nonplussed with all the hero stuff. The funniest moment was when I asked how he'd enjoyed his caravan trip to Perthshire that they'd given him with the decanter...oh if looks could kill.

Cardiac Rucksack

Greggy is going. John Torode tweeted me to say he isnt going to make it. Still :greggy:

rossthejambo

*ring ring*

*click*

:lol:

Maybe we could help them out by persuading one of their, shall we say, lesser heroes to turn up for them.

How about this for a starter for 10...

_44090007_zibimalkowski203.jpg

:greggy:

:lol:

Maybe we could help them out by persuading one of their, shall we say, lesser heroes to turn up for them.

How about this for a starter for 10...

_44090007_zibimalkowski203.jpg

Zibbi the Jambo should definitely be invited

Didn't Gregg meet his wife on Twitter?

Some lucky Jambo might be 'wife' number 4 ..... and after 3 failed marriages who says it has to be a female, he might fancy trying something a bit different :whistling:

mahgrassyshoes

On twitter saying the club haven't returned his PA's calls. Back in the balance.

:sob:

Just posted...Gregg Wallace ? @GreggAWallace

Close

Can you Hearts fans get someone at the club to return the calls of my PA @HeidiPWallace so we can arrange the trip.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

This is all getting a bit :vrface:

Hearts will have no clue what is going on. :lol: :lol:

On twitter saying the club won't return his PA's calls. Back in the balance.

Doesn't actually say that.

mahgrassyshoes

Doesn't actually say that.

Original post edited for pedants such as yourself. thumbsup.gif

Original post edited for pedants such as yourself. thumbsup.gif

Hardly, mate !

Evening News today :

"HEARTS fans are making a bizarre bid to convince Masterchef judge Gregg Wallace to attend the final.

The celebrity greengrocer has become a cult hero on a prominent Jambos fans? forum, mainly due to pictures of Wallace?s gurning face becoming commonplace in posts on the website.

That spawned rumours that the 47-year-old was a closet Hearts fan, despite being a life-long Millwall supporter.

Wallace has been bombarded with messages on Twitter, encouraging him to attend the showpiece.

One fan tweeted: ?What?s better than cup final day? Cup final day with Gregg Wallace.?

Despite being evidently confused by his hero status, Wallace appears to be considering the trip.

He tweeted yesterday: ?Looking into it, I have contacted the club.?

A Hearts club source joked: ?With the crowd expected, I hope he has enough loyalty points.?"

Who would be best person to email?!

David Southern maybe?

Not sure if he has a direct email address.

Gene Parmesan

Hearts haven't even made their ticket arrangements yet. I can't see why they'd be in such a rush to get this done. I'm sure it'll all work out :lol:

rossthejambo

A Hearts club source joked: ?With the crowd expected, I hope he has enough loyalty points.?"

Someone from here needs to organize this. It would be daft to get greggy up then just have him sitting in the BT stand and nothing really getting made of it. Maybe we could contact Scott Wilson and get him to organize something? Maybe get him to travel through on an official Hearts supporters bus??

How about Claire Cowan, Public Relations Manager?

Surely this would be fun news story for the Club website prior to the Cup Final, which I presume would fall under Claire's remit?

Claire Cowan

Tel: 0131 200 7216

Email: [email protected]

Just tried to call...but went to voicemail.

Will drop her an email!

Guest GhostHunter

Hardly, mate !

Evening News today :

"HEARTS fans are making a bizarre bid to convince Masterchef judge Gregg Wallace to attend the final.

The celebrity greengrocer has become a cult hero on a prominent Jambos fans? forum, mainly due to pictures of Wallace?s gurning face becoming commonplace in posts on the website.

That spawned rumours that the 47-year-old was a closet Hearts fan, despite being a life-long Millwall supporter.

Wallace has been bombarded with messages on Twitter, encouraging him to attend the showpiece.

One fan tweeted: ?What?s better than cup final day? Cup final day with Gregg Wallace.?

Despite being evidently confused by his hero status, Wallace appears to be considering the trip.

He tweeted yesterday: ?Looking into it, I have contacted the club.?

Told you the EEN would make a complete cow's tit of the story.

Pohang Jambo

Surely this would be fun news story for the Club website prior to the Cup Final, which I presume would fall under Claire's remit?

Claire Cowan

Will drop her an email!

Make sure you send her the STV and Evening News Link so she knows JKB is serious about this!

Claire Cowan

Will drop her an email!

That'll definately be the one!

I'm not on twitter but someone should let Heidi + Gregg know that ticket info isn't available yet and people are trying to sort it!

I'll send an email too. If I'm working in corporate on Saturday I'll get it mentioned then too.

we need some of these tshirts but with a greggy face

knvb_supporter_shirt_2.jpg

We could do the Beattie and the Greggy at the same time :rofl:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Would be absolutely tremendous if he managed to secure a ticket :lol:.

Why are some folk getting their knickers in a twist about it? It's all a bit of a laugh and if we get him up for the game, then great. If you're guaranteed a ticket for the game and are one of the folk moaning about it then just lighten up a bit :thumbsup:.

Maybe a long shot, but would someone with enough loyalty points who can't make the game be willing to get him a ticket? Gets him in with the fans that way and avoids all the problems with trying to get in touch with the club etc.

Would be a great gesture and the majority of folk on here would love it, but like I said it's maybe a bit of a long shot.

Archived