New Year mafia game

yvonnejambo

wooooo it's all Malky's fault.....

whistling.gif

sorry dude but you did start it :geek:

at the hotel and all wi-fi'd up so here for the long haul as I hardly sleep my first night out here and thanks to a feck up with the works travel coordinators I'm stuck in a broom cupboard with a shitty single bed rather than my usual deluxe double room

:seething:

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst most folks toddled of home rather glum after their earlier lynch, some others were still out and about. The doctor kept guard of someone, but the goons were looking elsewhere. the goons went over to Milkys luxury pad and drowned him in his jacuzzi. Poor Milky he was an innocent local, but now floating in his pool.

The cop however happened to be passing and caught sight of one of the goons.

The psychic, well has a bit knowledge on a player

Now day and next deadline 9pm tomorrow night

Players list

1 Wedge

3 Geoff

5 Harold

6 Beverley

7 ELVIS

8 pullshapes

10 Deek

11 Rudi

12 jambopompey

13 Dunks

14 Malky

16 hp88

17 Seats

18 Randall

19 peter_hmfc

20 Mr Nice

21 Gadgey

23 HmfcAndy

24 Lionel Richie

25 Eckauskas

wooooooooooooooooooo

thats two games in a row the goons have whascked me the first night

woooooooooooooooooo

wooooooooooooooooooo

thats two games in a row the goons have whascked me the first night

woooooooooooooooooo

it's a weird one, only reason for last time was because you didn't vote for Wedge but this time you did :down:

shame too cos it's shite getting picked on early, could've been a lot worse though

sorry dude but you did start it :geek:

at the hotel and all wi-fi'd up so here for the long haul as I hardly sleep my first night out here and thanks to a feck up with the works travel coordinators I'm stuck in a broom cupboard with a shitty single bed rather than my usual deluxe double room

:seething:

wooo on the sign up thread, i never started it here.....

be afraid if you see this duck....

500full.jpg

Must be the first game in a while we havent lost a good roled player on the first night, hopefully keep this up.

I hope the cop used BS

oh aye, FAO masons calm your jets just now, if the cop used BS then at this stage you'd just be handing them on a plate to the goons :thumbsup:

it's a weird one, only reason for last time was because you didn't vote for Wedge but this time you did :down:

shame too cos it's shite getting picked on early, could've been a lot worse though

have to agree with this malky. some of us are really easy targets, and the frustrating thing is, its always when we're unroled or have a good role.

gonna have a wee think while i'm in the bath, but at least the cop knows one of the baddies, so thats a start.

cop, if you're a noob, try not to get too carried away though and given yourself a chance to find more

Chris Benoit

An acceptable start pity to lose Stig and Milky but at least I'm still here.

Anyway back to the game we go

vote Peter

Hmmm.

Could be worse and nice find by the cop.

Too early for goon lists? laugh.gif

I'm guessing that some voted Stig due to his apparent early PM and as such finding out that 2+2=5 unsure.gif

All except hp88 who threw another vote in when it wasn't going to achieve anything. Possibly naivety, but earns a vote for now thumbsup.gif

Vote hp88

Geoff Kilpatrick

Lunchtime!!

From reading back. Day 1 has been quite positive. Cop and masons know a goon (with which I concur with Malky - no need for lynches yet).

Only surprise vote was hp88 because I'm not sure who was in danger, if anyone, from that vote. It does add him to the suss list but then there aren't many clues to go on yet anyway.

For now, I will vote Randall

This is subject to change.

EDIT: Reason for Randall - he voted for me on Day 1 :-)

Things I've learned from my first game of Mafia...

You're a noob and your madcap theories are most definitely wrong.

:facepalm:

So for this reason i'm going to Vote Wedge because I'll be damned if I contribute to a lynching of another local and nobody else has voted for him this round thus far.

It is awfy quiet, I'll hold off voting just now to see what (if anything) has happened by the time I'm back in the hotel later on

Sergio Garcia

I thought with having a full house of players it would be a lot busier in the town, probably one of the quietest games yet.

On that basis I am going go for the lowest poster with my vote and try and get him more involved.

VOTE MR NICE

Not sure there's much information out there at the moment, think it's gonna have to be another random vote later. I'll hold off and see what transpires throughout the afternoon though.

Ok, just had another read through and have managed to establish that the artist formerly known as Frenchie is a goon.

Therefore

Vote Wedge Antilles

Ahh lunch...

Not a too bad first day with PC Plod finding a goon but should let things develop a bit more before acting upon it.

I'll vote later. :)

Vote count so far

Wedge-2

HP88-1

Mr Nice-1

Peter hmfc-1

Randall-1

Deadline 9pm tonight

Very quiet...you need a few beers to loosen some tongues.

Bar for sale or lease for a week or so.

Top notch establishment - frequented by the glitterati (and mafia game-players) of Jambotown.

Orange Juice and lemonade for me, I am on a January detox.

sob.png

I should be after the state I was in on Saturday :sob:

Sergio Garcia

I should be after the state I was in on Saturday :sob:

Don't. Was out on Sunday sober with drunken friends, they don't have spraff some nonsense.

Don't. Was out on Sunday sober with drunken friends, they don't have spraff some nonsense.

Really can't be any worse than the shite I was spouting at 4am on twitter and facebook chat :rolleyes:

if there is any more malteser vodka shots floating about i will manage them :) lovely they are! Thats what my night in Aberdeen on Sat mainly consisted of :thumbsup:

Been a really quiet game so far, not much at all to go on so will probably be another random vote.

I'm away to my bed just now so will stick a vote on incase I'm not up in time for deadline.

Vote : seats

It's weird, I'm getting a goonly feeling coming from Wedge (my goondar is usually shite however so don't use that as an excuse to vote him)

I'll vote in a wee while

Interesting Wedge v Seats thing going on here - could be a game changer ninja.gif

Regular players will know that when I'm a townie I like to stir it up every now and then. However, I would like to point out that the last two games I have picked out a goon, been ignored and then killed. I may be due to get one wrong (and malky agreeing doesn't help me) but wedge is looking goonly to me.

How do you find out how many times each person has posted?

Also, yes, it's quiet, too quiet. :ermm:

1 Wedge

3 Geoff

5 Harold

6 Beverley

7 ELVIS

8 pullshapes

9 The Stig voted off

10 Deek

11 Rudi

12 jambopompey

13 Dunks

14 Malky

15 milky goon hit

16 hp88

17 Seats

18 Randall

19 peter_hmfc

20 Mr Nice

21 Gadgey

23 HmfcAndy

24 Lionel Richie

25 Eckauskas

not much to really go on the now

Well I was meant to be heading out but looks like I'm here for the evening because people are useless and unreliable...so let's get the vodka cracked open and watch events unfold...has been rather dull so far. Let's play a game within the game, any suggestions?

Day time is usually quiet so it's as expected tbh...not much happening.

2 days off now though so should be more active.

Dack Janiels please Boof. :thumbsup:

Expect more randomness later.

Oh aye and..

vote Eck

No reason.

Archived