New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

Gives me an interesting idea though. Did anyone ever happen to catch Harmonium Project on the Usher Hall 2 years ago, or Deep Time projected onto the castle rock from Castle Terrace last year?

Some large scale moving projections onto the new facade could be quite nice on big games/night games. Could rent out a section across the road at the high school?

You should search them on YouTube. They're amazing. Also search for Chicago Blackhawks intro projection. Not sure how much things like this cost to produce, but I imagine they're quite pricey.

That's a great idea, my Friend  :beatnik2:

Gives me an interesting idea though. Did anyone ever happen to catch Harmonium Project on the Usher Hall 2 years ago, or Deep Time projected onto the castle rock from Castle Terrace last year?

Some large scale moving projections onto the new facade could be quite nice on big games/night games. Could rent out a section across the road at the high school?

You should search them on YouTube. They're amazing. Also search for Chicago Blackhawks intro projection. Not sure how much things like this cost to produce, but I imagine they're quite pricey.

I mentioned similar earlier on in the thread about a Jambo my work had commissioned to do this - Double Take. They're not extortionate by any means.

It's green

It's white

It looks like ******* shite

Easter Road

Easter Road.

It's big

It's glass

It looks ******* class

Tynecastle park

Tynecastle park

Very good.

alicante jambo

It's green

It's white

Easter Road

Easter Road.

It's big

It's glass

It looks ******* class

Tynecastle park

Tynecastle park

Haha this is more like it.

Ricardo Quaresma

It's green

It's white

Easter Road

Easter Road.

It's big

It's glass

It looks ******* class

Tynecastle park

Tynecastle park

Another verse:

It makes,

Its mark,

It looks great in the dark,

Tynecastle Park,

Tynecastle Park

You can **** off too.

It's just commenting on events as they happen and as people see them.

Blindly ignoring any mistakes is weirdo behaviour.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

And firing bullets made by others to suit their agenda is even weirder as you no doubt should be aware.

As it starts to near completion and more and more pictures appear it seems the bitter Hibbies and doom mongers on this thread seem to bs thinning out , marvellous stuff on both fronts .

I mentioned similar earlier on in the thread about a Jambo my work had commissioned to do this - Double Take. They're not extortionate by any means.

Double Take are the boys to do this.

http://doubletakeprojections.com/

Absolutely nailed on that they'll do something with Hearts at some point.

Are these the lads who did the War Poets projection on to Napier at Craiglockhart?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, as far as I know. Very talented people.

Edited by Hearts_fan

Yes, as far as I know. Very talented people.

Brilliant. We need to get 'em booked, Mrs Budge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Heartsofgold

Just looking on the flump.net main stand thread (yes, my eye's are now bleeding).  Isn't it wonderful how they have the confidential details on how we are renting Murrayfield and that the SRU are keeping all the additional hospitality income and all revenue from all sundry sales.  I commend them on their investigative skills   ****ing morons, the lot of them.

Pretty confident the build will conform to the designs.

:cornette:

In other news... Hearts main stand engineers are left mystified upon the completion of the build as they wonder why they're left with half a dozen nuts and bolts and nowhere to put them.

Another verse:

It makes,

Its mark,

It looks great in the dark,

Tynecastle Park,

Tynecastle Park

you left after number 4

when you walked out the exit door

in the biggest derby of all time

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Lucille's Thirsty

yip I know, shocking mistake must admit, happy to be pulled up on it [emoji1303]. Good wee song though, don't you think? Or is it just my drunken mind playing tricks? And Kila's [emoji6]

One of the better ones on here the song.

Double Take are the boys to do this.

http://doubletakeprojections.com/

Absolutely nailed on that they'll do something with Hearts at some point.

Anyone that's been to Disneyland Paris and seen what they can do with projection (onto sleeping beauty's castle at night) will know there is great potential for doing something stunning and memorable.

Anyone that's been to Disneyland Paris and seen what they can do with projection (onto sleeping beauty's castle at night) will know there is great potential for doing something stunning and memorable.

I was blown away by the light show at Disneyland Paris!!

The stuff that was done at Usher Hall recently was great too

I was blown away by the light show at Disneyland Paris!!

The stuff that was done at Usher Hall recently was great too

I had a tear watching it and I'm not a big Disney fan myself.

Not on the same scale though.

I know the budget for the Harmonium Project. It's a big number.

I don't know how anyone can look at this and not feel incredibly proud that it's ours.

She's an absolute beast!

Proud to remain at Tynecastle - but how anyone can look at that and think it doesn't look a bit silly is beyond me.

We all have differing opinions.

Selkirkhmfc1874

Proud to remain at Tynecastle - but how anyone can look at that and think it doesn't look a bit silly is beyond me.

Totally disagree , think it's thing of beauty imo and will bring increased revenue for decades to come

A bit silly ?? In what way?

:tlj:

What looks silly? And why??

alicante jambo

Silly?

Plenty things look pretty silly, bud, but the stand ain't one of them !

Jambo, Goodbye

Great pics as always!

Were there any more seats being replaced in the School end as well? Was Section H looking brand new?

Selkirkhmfc1874

Think it's good but it doesn't half look similar to the wheat field tho , that said it has far more behind it

Got 5 corporate suites which wheatfield doesn't aswell as much more

The Natural Order

Think it's good but it doesn't half look similar to the wheat field tho , that said it has far more behind it

That's the whole point of the design.

Does the new published capacity of 20,099 take into account seats lost to the Wheatfield tunnel and press seats in the Wheatfield?

Anyone know what the seat design is going to be?

More Hearts like the other stands? A giant HMFC across four of the sections? A 3D **** The Hibs?

Bazzas right boot

"The cult of no criticism"

Did someone really really say that on this place?

Unbelievable.

That's up there with "stadium murder".

Bazzas right boot

Silly?

It's looks fantastic.

Only thing that looks silly is you