New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

I think everyone is forgetting the staging doesn't start level with the walkway. It's probably 900mm lower. This allows for the seat and and the spectator to be be housed below walkway level. 

The bottom tier seats won't start where the top ones finish, they will start quite a bit lower.

Not everyone is forgetting     :waiting:

MacDonald Jardine

Anything is debatable, but any debate about the job Ann Budge is doing would be short and sweet.

In your lifetime, which previous owner has done a better job?

She is building a new stand, something that needed to be done. Vlad tried to do it and failed. Before that, Robinson couldn't get Tynie fit for purpose, and was ready to sell Tynecastle and move the team to rental space at Murrayfield.

The stand will be over budget, and late in preliminary completion. Obviously, that's not what anyone wanted but, imo, those details will be forgotten very soon. And anyone who thinks those are sufficient reason to question her management abilities is simply looking for reasons to complain.

If the stand now comes in at the slightly delayed timescale and over budget to the extent now anticipated I wouldn't really complain.

I just object to the cult of no criticism we seem to have at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Independence

If the stand now comes in at the slightly delayed timescale and over budget to the extent now anticipated I wouldn't really complain.

Its not a cult of no criticism. Jeez there is enough of it on KB. However, it is fans saying be realistic, look at what we have achieved in such a short time and the future is very bright. What is not good is those who come on here trying to troll as many H1b5 fans have been doing.

Edited by Independence

That's just fans being happy about the good things happening at the club. What is far more weirdo behaviour, is desperately looking for negatives that don't exist, in order to try and be negative for the sake of it. Moron behaviour.

Buffalo Bill

10_original.jpg?v61810172963051

I don't know how anyone can look at this and not feel incredibly proud that it's ours.

She's an absolute beast!

Edited by Buffalo Bill

heartsfc_fan

Are the seats in the UK yet?

They've done one section of the Roseburn as they are getting replaced aswell judging by a picture yesterday. I'm guessing they are brand new seats that came as part of the order.

MacDonald Jardine

That's just fans being happy about the good things happening at the club. What is far more weirdo behaviour, is desperately looking for negatives that don't exist, in order to try and be negative for the sake of it. Moron behaviour.

It's just commenting on events as they happen and as people see them.

Blindly ignoring any mistakes is weirdo behaviour.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I don't know how anyone can look at this and not feel incredibly proud that it's ours.

She's an absolute beast!

I love it but the colour on the sides is interesting.

Even a thread as wonderful as this ends in a bitchfest

:facepalm:

Buffalo Bill

I think it will all make sense when it is completed.

Plus, my son loves Minecraft so perhaps I'm slightly biased.

The colour on the sides looks great IMO.

She's an absolute beast!

It's amazing to think that the structure you see there , from the curved facade to the last red upright on the right hand side is in addition to the footprint of the old stand .

It utterly dwarfs the old stand .

Lucille's Thirsty

Just for context, I'm going to compare our new glass facade with the outsides of the most recent built stands at other clubs.

3145103_dbff431d.jpg

hibs1.jpg

Celtic%20Park%203.jpg

Ibrox+8.jpg

rugby-park-exterior.jpg

Fir+Park+5.jpg

new-douglas-park4211l.jpg

Come on.

Could you not do a main stand context mate?

Buffalo Bill

It's amazing to think that the structure you see there , from the curved facade to the last red upright on the right hand side is in addition to the footprint of the old stand .

It utterly dwarfs the old stand .

Indeed. That pic really captures the sheer scale of the footprint. It must be at least 40 metres from the front entrance to the touch line. We're building a main stand with a massive glass building on the back of it, essentially two buildings joined into one. It's going be absolutely brilliant when completed; trees, crest, 'Tynecastle Park' etc.

Borders Jambo

She's an absolute beast!

Completely agree, great picture and well said

Buffalo Bill

Could you not do a main stand context mate?

Hideous.

1988+Main+Stand+Facade.jpg

Functional.

20130823-091617.jpg

Edited by Buffalo Bill

**** off! :rofl:

Bang on the cash, for me!

I enjoy reading rational, constructive, complimentary comments about this tremendous HMFC project that has been highly complex in planning and development. Shoot me and all those like me for being weird like that.

I'm starting to get pretty excited about it now. Really starting to see how it'll look once it's finished.

I hope someone films the crest being hoisted up. ??

I'm starting to get pretty excited about it now. Really starting to see how it'll look once it's finished.

I hope someone films the crest being hoisted up. ??

Its going to be a hologram,beamed on from the castle .

You can **** off too.

It's just commenting on events as they happen and as people see them.

Blindly ignoring any mistakes is weirdo behaviour.

:lol:

Sound. I'll let you get back to your Peppa Pig kitchen set and your sticklebricks. :thumbsup:

MacDonald Jardine

[emoji38]

Sound. I'll let you get back to your Peppa Pig kitchen set and your sticklebricks. [emoji106]

Aye okay. I'm not sure what your problem is but your debating skills are miniscule.

Aye okay. I'm not sure what your problem is but your debating skills are miniscule.

I just don't debate stupid things that don't need debated. This idea that everything needs to be debated, even if the contrary view is totally retarded, is moronic.

It's like debates about whether god exists. You have to keep putting intelligence to one side in order to not offend the person arguing absolute hirseshit, in the name of being tolerant.

Thankfully it's not a hate crime to ridicule morons yet, so I'll just get on with it. :thumbsup:

Edited by Du?ko

MacDonald Jardine

I just don't debate stupid things that don't need debated. This idea that everything needs to be debated, even if the contrary view is totally retarded, is moronic.

It's like debates about whether god exists. You have to keep putting intelligence to one side in order to not offend the person arguing absolute hirseshit, in the name of being tolerant.

Thankfully it's not a hate crime to ridicule morons yet, so I'll just get on with it. [emoji106]

So you're right and anyone who disagrees in any way is a moron?

Okay then.

So you're right and anyone who disagrees in any way is a moron?

Okay then.

No. Anyone who believes fairytales or desperately peddles horseshit in order to 'debate' something is a moron.

It's green

It's white

It looks like ****ing shite

Easter Road

Easter Road.

It's big

It's glass

It looks ****ing class

Tynecastle park

Tynecastle park

The red and maroon parts at the ends look a bit 'loud' in the photographs (don't get me wrong, I want to thank everyone who has put photos up), but when you see the whole thing as it is now, they are pure class, a bit like the maroon embellishments on our new, turquoise away strip.

Am surprised at the idea that the main stand at Ibrox looks better. Ours is classier, by a long way.

Lucille's Thirsty

The red and maroon parts at the ends look a bit 'loud' in the photographs (don't get me wrong, I want to thank everyone who has put photos up), but when you see the whole thing as it is now, they are pure class, a bit like the maroon embellishments on our new, turquoise away strip.

Am surprised at the idea that the main stand at Ibrox looks better. Ours is classier, by a long way.

I've got to admit I wasn't a fan of the red panels but having seen them with my own eyes it makes the facade as you say look even classier.

Can't wait to see the mosaic and concourse outside see what we do with it.

It's gonna look epic from inside though.

It's green

It's white

It looks like ******* shite

Easter Road

Easter Road.

It's big

It's glass

It looks ******* class

Tynecastle park

Tynecastle park

:pleasing:

Lucille's Thirsty

Hideous.

1988+Main+Stand+Facade.jpg

Functional.

20130823-091617.jpg

People going on about how our main stand reminds them of 70's office block then you see these ones and you're like........

:smuggy:

Lucille's Thirsty

It's green

It's white

It looks like ******* shite

Easter Road

Easter Road.

It's big

It's glass

It looks ******* class

Tynecastle park

Tynecastle park

Park.

You didn't do anything wrong just need a capital P.

yip I know, shocking mistake must admit, happy to be pulled up on it [emoji1303]. Good wee song though, don't you think? Or is it just my drunken mind playing tricks? And Kila's [emoji6]

gorgie rd eh11

"The cult of no criticism"

Did someone really really say that on this place?

Unbelievable.

PhoenixHearts

Its going to be a hologram,beamed on from the castle .

Gives me an interesting idea though. Did anyone ever happen to catch Harmonium Project on the Usher Hall 2 years ago, or Deep Time projected onto the castle rock from Castle Terrace last year?

Some large scale moving projections onto the new facade could be quite nice on big games/night games. Could rent out a section across the road at the high school?

You should search them on YouTube. They're amazing. Also search for Chicago Blackhawks intro projection. Not sure how much things like this cost to produce, but I imagine they're quite pricey.