New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

This needs quoted in full size

Cracking photo obua, really appreciate you snapping from the inside

Bricks from the old stand going up at turnstile entrance.

post-12616-0-17747300-1503597760_thumb.jpg

post-12616-0-87907900-1503597860_thumb.jpg

Edit: tried to enlarge the pics, failed then realised i'd been beaten to it anyway!

Edited by BigC

Oooooof!!!!

....and to think folk on another thread are having ago at Miss B....!!!!

....lets deal with the here and now, the actual reality....and she has helped in delivering the final piece of the Tynie jigsaw whilst others have only talked about it for more years than we care to remember....

Magnificent structure :) :)

It might just be me, but I can't help but look at that, project the staging down ten rows(?) at a shallower rake, and think that the bottom of the stand is going to be over the touchline.

More disturbing is the fact that the bloody police control box is still in place, SURELY this is going to go!?!!!!

It might just be me, but I can't help but look at that, project the staging down ten rows(?) at a shallower rake, and think that the bottom of the stand is going to be over the touchline.

I have been thinking that for weeks. I did mention it much earlier on the thread but, as usual, was shot down as talking nonsense. opefully you and I are well ou in our calculations !!!!!

siegementality

Very seldom post these days but felt the need to thank Obua for those recent snaps. Absolutely brilliant!!

Why did you stop the pics?

From the BSB Structural Ltd Facebook page.

20992737_494049540945621_735893532279446

20992596_494049544278954_255312205333268

21034572_494049547612287_752745842953017

you mean like this.

post-12616-0-24976200-1503591138.jpg

post-12616-0-87907900-1503597860.jpg

post-12616-0-17747300-1503597760.jpg

These are absolute crackers, can't let them disappear from the next page

More disturbing is the fact that the bloody police control box is still in place, SURELY this is going to go!?!!!!

It houses all the controls for the stadium and the plan is to deconstruct enough, to mean no blocked view, until a decision is then made to remove it into the other stand or leave where it is.

229531.jpg

Outstandingly accurate visual comment!

Pretty much sums up the scene here.

:D

These latest pictures have ruined my laptop.

Why did you stop the pics?

Stopped when McLeod St got closed off. Basically just because it meant I'd have to walk to get the pics. Lazy ******* :-) Then after that I kinda just stopped cos it seemed there was no real progress on the road side. All the action was happening inside.

Might get myself back doon there tho given we're now seeing progress again on the 'out' side.

Getting back to the picture of the bricks from the (old) Main Stand.

My:

Great Grandfather

Grandfather

Father

Me

And hopefully my children will have stood amongst those bricks.

Well done Hearts......Very well done.

Different Class

Section H all has new seats going by obua's panoramic

At least some seats arrived :whistling:

Great spot! Thank ****. Only about a decade late.

interesting, I wonder if it was my mate driving the digger...could have been deliberate as he is a hobo (joking of course, he is too professional to let footy loyalties dictate him smashing a window).

Lucky it's only one unit, it could have damaged the frame and caused a lot more repair work.

That's for sure!!

interesting, I wonder if it was my mate driving the digger...could have been deliberate as he is a hobo (joking of course, he is too professional to let footy loyalties dictate him smashing a window).

Lucky it's only one unit, it could have damaged the frame and caused a lot more repair work.

That's for sure!!

Pretty certain Thomaso said more less same size give or take a few mm.

Correct

Pinching obua's photo and making the stand walls maroon:

maroon_wallsa.jpg

Would it be possible to wrap/clad the floodlight pylons to make it totally enclosed?

Edited by CMc

J.T.F.Robertson

That .net thread is hilarious......for all the wrong reasons.....deary me

I rarely look over there these days but they've been given enough ammunition from another thread on here to further foster every delusory / wishful thought they could ever hope for.

****** unbelievable.

Konrad von Carstein

I rarely look over there these days but they've been given enough ammunition from another thread on here to further foster every delusory / wishful thought they could ever hope for.

****** unbelievable.

?

Don't want to piss on the epic photo parade. That gas canister is a shocker with the pallets stacked!!

I have been thinking that for weeks. I did mention it much earlier on the thread but, as usual, was shot down as talking nonsense. opefully you and I are well ou in our calculations !!!!!

Aye I'm sure your calculations of looking at a photo are more accurate than qualified architects and mechanical engineers.

****** unbelievable.

Anyone would think it was the same zoomers stirring shit here and then posting over there.