Election night

Boomstick

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SNP getting a huge swing in some very safe seats, just not getting over the line.

Margaret Curran talking a phenomenal amount of shite.

Oh look, Mrs. No Sugar for lent. :down:

Boring bint.

hearts151

why does no-one point out to these labour dafties how they ran there whole campaign in 2007 about how labour where in government down south so people should vote a labour government in scotland so that there wasn't 'conflict' between holyrood and westminster ... now there argueing ... conservatives r in down south, so vote for a strong labour government in scotland LOL

ToYouToMe

:seething:

Gray holds? Load of shite.

At least he will have to sit in Holyrood surrounded by all the diddy list MSPs. Enough of a humiliation.

:seething: :seething: :seething:

Fecking East Lothian arseholes.

Hey!!! Unless you mean the East Lothian born arseholes. :whistling:

hearts151

how many votes do you need to get your deposit back? Lib Dems must be losing a shit load

Harry Palmer

Hey!!! Unless you mean the East Lothian born arseholes. :whistling:

I wasn't born there either, I just grew up there! :thumbsup:

The talk of the Lib Dem vote switching to SNP is true. But the Lib Dem vote in the seats declared so far was a tiny percentage of the electorate.

So when the Lib Dems drop, for example 15%, this is 15% of...say 1000 (150 votes). If the SNP gain 10% this is 10% of...for example 8000 (800 votes). Labour are dropping by margins like 3% in safe seats. So this would equate to something along the lines of 3% of 12000 (360 votes). The SNP seem to be gaining votes from every single party. Maybe they are wooing first time voters, or even people who used to vote but haven't recently.

Boomstick

SNP win in Glasgow Southside. (Nicola Sturgeon)

"EASY EASY EASY"

Chants.

Civilised weegies.

how many votes do you need to get your deposit back? Lib Dems must be losing a shit load

5%. It's only ?500 I think.

Boomstick

I need my bed. I'll last another half hour or so but I won't be lasting the night.

******* shattered.

Hugh Phamism

I need my bed. I'll last another half hour or so but I won't be lasting the night.

******* shattered.

I'm just about to board a flight from Newark to EDI.....it should be all over when I get home at 10:00am.

Although, I remember doing the same during the American elections and when I boarded, the general opinion was that Al Gore was the President, when I got off the flight it was George W....wft!!

hearts151

oh thought it was ?5k, ack well, 65 x ?500 is still ?30k i suppose

Boomstick

Night y'all. I'll be back in about 4 hours.

G'night 2Na. Sweet dreams.

I'm just about to baord a flight from Newark to EDI.....it should be all over when I get home at 10:00am.

Although, I remember doing the same during the American elections and when I boarded, the general opinion was that Al Gore was the President, when I got off the flight is was George W....wft!!

Newark Delaware? Cracking town.

I think the seats which have redrawn boundaries count as a gain for whoever wins them. Can anyone confirm?

Reckon Margaret Curran might end it live on air if Gray loses. Either that or suffocate on the faeces coming out of her mouth, the slaver.

Hugh Phamism

G'night 2Na. Sweet dreams.

Newark Delaware? Cracking town.

Newark, New Jersey....shithole!!, but i've been down in Maryland and DC all week.

Archived