Election night

Boomstick

Victorian

gray is in a marginal and nicola sturgeon is actually No2 in a notional seat. for the big guns it hardly matters as they will figure at the top of their party lists.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, he's a mess. He really needs to get a grip, can't even reach around to touch the screen.

I've met him once, he was taking full advantage of the buffet outside the committee rooms at Holyrood and he'd came over to the other rooms buffet table because his side was all out of chicken. :lol:

Aye, he's a mess. He really needs to get a grip, can't even reach around to touch the screen.

I've met him once, he was taking full advantage of the buffet outside the committee rooms at Holyrood and he'd came over to the other rooms buffet table because his side was all out of chicken. :lol:

I know the wording is ambiguous, but i love the fact that it sounds like he had a side all to himself. Not only that, but he emptied it himself.

SallyMagnusson-HIgh.jpg

:pinilla:

:thumbsup::heartpump::thumbsup:

She flashed a bit of thigh earlier on in the broadcast. I swear she knows I'm watching.

I'm still young and would. If only so that i could stop mid-hump and whisper in her ear, "I've started, so i'll finish."

:lol:

I know the wording is ambiguous, but i love the fact that it sounds like he had a side all to himself. Not only that, but he emptied it himself.

:teehee:

He was with the German delegation for some reason. I didn't question it, just watched him stroll over with a few chicken kebabs on his plate and stand next to me in search of more. I was so confused.

The Old Tolbooth

Michael Moore's coupon was tripping him, mind you it always does as he's a torn faced git!

Lib Dems look like they're taking a real rogering already :lol:

The Gasman

I'm still young and would. If only so that i could stop mid-hump and whisper in her ear, "I've started, so i'll finish."

:lol::bravo::lol:

How many times can you fit 'confident' in a ******* sentence?

Hopefully another small step towards independence today.

Come on Scotland!!!!!

Dave Spacey

When do the first results usually start coming out?

I fully expect my constituency to be Labour...... Like it has been for the last 76 years.

Victorian

Of course the whole shebang will be completely invalidated if that twonk galloway slithers in. Who the feck would vote for that swine?

cosanostra

Brian Taylor looks fat and jolly.

Like a fat, jolly, politics loving, Scottish Santa.

When I was a kid, fat blokes were jolly and they chuckled away with their multiple chins.

They seem a whole lot less jolly these days so I think Brian Taylor is ok. If I ever organise a buffet, he's getting a ****ing invite and there's going to be plenty of chicken. :thumbsup:

Radioactive Mince

Brian Taylor looks fat and jolly.

Like a fat, jolly, politics loving, Scottish Santa.

When I was a kid, fat blokes were jolly and they chuckled away with their multiple chins.

They seem a whole lot less jolly these days so I think Brian Taylor is ok. If I ever organise a buffet, he's getting a ****ing invite and there's going to be plenty of chicken. :thumbsup:

You still got the link for the black guy eating chicken to the mad 8 bit music, Cosanostra? I've forgotten what you type into google to get it...

Goldstone Wonder

Christ, just turned over to stv for a laugh and to see some falling studio scenery, and they've got that well-known political hack Raman Bardwaj interviewing some SNP bloke. Talk about scraping the barrel.

Radioactive Mince

Bill Aitken - perfect cure for insomnia.

And a poor advert for hayfever medicine.

cosanostra

You still got the link for the black guy eating chicken to the mad 8 bit music, Cosanostra? I've forgotten what you type into google to get it...

I can't even remember posting that Jim.

Can you try and refresh my memory a bit more?

Radioactive Mince

I can't even remember posting that Jim.

Can you try and refresh my memory a bit more?

It's cool. I typed 'black guy eating chicken' into google...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq4NeqOXZGc

Even after all this time, it's still funny as.

EDIT: There was one that went on forever IIRC. You typed a number into google and it came up automatically.

Victorian

Also, where is this guy?

Ah john curtice. A behemoth of scottish politics. It's not the same without.

Radioactive Mince

awwww yeah!!!!

I remember now - that guy is superb.

Must have been years ago that I posted that. :thumbsup:

Be cool if we could get a version of that with Brian Taylor instead :lol:

Photoshop/GIF geeks... Make it so.

Boomstick

awwww yeah!!!!

I remember now - that guy is superb.

Must have been years ago that I posted that. :thumbsup:

Less than two. I remember it.

The Gasman

Of course the whole shebang will be completely invalidated if that twonk galloway slithers in. Who the feck would vote for that swine?

Not me, but....

To be fair, I'd imagine he would actually be a very hard working Constituency MP.

Love how Brian's wee face is just plonked in the middle of this mass of flab. :rofl:

Victorian

Not me, but....

To be fair, I'd imagine he would actually be a very hard working Constituency MP.

Good point. There lies a contradiction. I think you're right but he's just such a bloody sideshow and self server as well.

Meh.

cosanostra

Less than two. I remember it.

I think i may have been blazing when I started that thread.

I think you just clicked the link and it took you to a full page continuous loop GIF.

Would be great if we could find that link again.

Boomstick

Love how Brian's wee face is just plonked in the middle of this mass of flab. :rofl:

He's leaving soon.

:(

He's leaving soon.

Good, his belly was like watching hypno-toad. I couldnt hear the expert analysis.

He's leaving soon.

Off for a KFC no doubt.

cosanostra

He's leaving soon.

Leaving the show or leaving his job?

If he's retiring, I hope they get him the best goddam buffet that there ever was. :(

Boomstick

Leaving the show or leaving his job?

If he's retiring, I hope they get him the best goddam buffet that there ever was. :(

Leaving the show, they said he had an early morning but he's going to stick around for the first declaration.

Victorian

Patrick harvey is a likable character. A right class operator, wasted on a pressure group of a party.

Radioactive Mince

Good, his belly was like watching hypno-toad. I couldnt hear the expert analysis.

You didn't miss much. He mostly fecked about with technology he didn't understand.

Would've been nice if he'd analysed the seat where I live - it's apparently the 4th closest marginal - interesting because it's been a liberal seat for, I think, two terms now. The 2007 margin would've been between Labour & Lib Dem. Not sure if the public anywhere trust these parties now. Can see it being close between Labour and SNP in Dunfermline.

Goldstone Wonder

Brian Taylor is trending on twitter! Bill Aitken isn't.

cosanostra

Leaving the show, they said he had an early morning but he's going to stick around for the first declaration.

Excellent.

He'll need a good supper and a seriously hearty breakfast in the morning.

He's got a big day tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Lib Dems appear to be taking a pounding in England thus far. Clegg seems to be horribly unpopular. He got his shot at a bit of power but at what cost to his own political career? Who's going to trust him or vote for him once this coalition ends?

The People's Chimp

61 years of Lib Dems on Shetland?

Must be a party's wet dream to have a seat that safe.

I know the boy standing for labour. Hard campaign up there for him.

Anyway, yeah Harvie is a decent chap, and a welcome MSP.

I can't stand Mike Russell. He's a smug, childish, self satisfied **** of a man. He continually interrupts anyone who is speaking with his banal, childish posturing. A total roaster of a man.

BTW who is the reporter in Saltcoats? Awful. Sounds like he's reporting on an SFL division 3 match.

The People's Chimp

Excellent.

He'll need three fish suppers and a seriously hearty breakfast in the morning.

He's got a big day tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Lib Dems appear to be taking a pounding in England thus far. Clegg seems to be horribly unpopular. He got his shot at a bit of power but at what cost to his own political career? Who's going to trust him or vote for him once this coalition ends?

FTFY.

Patrick harvey is a likable character. A right class operator, wasted on a pressure group of a party.

Aye, he's quite good as is Robin Harper. The problem with the Greens are the mental arseholes that support the party.

The People's Chimp

George Galloway

:vrface:

We need good parliamentarians, good orators, controversial voices.

No matter what you think of him, Galloway ticks all of those boxes.

We need good parliamentarians, good orators, controversial voices.

No matter what you think of him, Galloway ticks all of those boxes.

And he can pretend to be a cat too.

Big gain for SNP, Lib Dems take a hammering.

Radioactive Mince

First result - Labour win but massive swing from Lib Dems to SNP.

Exactly as I've done.

SNP the new genuine 'alternative'?

Really hope the West Fife sheeple shun the Lib Dems.

Archived