Election night

Boomstick

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Radioactive Mince

Gray wins by 151 :(

I demand a recount!

A smarmy, dislikable ******* who runs into sandwich shops for the train, even when nobody's chasing him? Yes, I think he'd pay folk to vote.

That's right.

Night.

The Gasman

Wtf is he going on about?

Sounded like he's given up on the rest of Scotland, just settling for his wee corner.

Iain Gray cut off in his prime there.

Cheerio Frankie boy!

hearts151

What was the swing in shettleston? it massive, i missed the announcement

wright1989

What was the swing in shettleston? it massive, i missed the announcement

SNP territory now! :thumbsup:

Sten Guns

Arghhhhh just want to go home :(

Still heaving here at Ingilston

wright1989

Arghhhhh just want to go home :(

Still heaving here at Ingilston

Who's the likely winnier, any info yet?

All Scotland Pensioner's Party and Scottish Christian Party beating the Lib Dems in Motherwell & Wishaw. :lol:

hearts151

btw, next election, every seat snp have lost will be a marginal between snp and the winner haha. **** the 'snp cant win here' chat

wright1989

1 vote in a constituency!! holy shit!

Some sly ###### will pull a paper away. :angry:

The Gasman

1 vote in a constituency!! holy shit!

Erm....... :blink:

Is your username having a dig at Iain Grey, and the size of his majority? :unsure:

Sten Guns

Who's the likely winnier, any info yet?

Unsure mate. Spent most my time dealing with counting the unmarked ballot papers. Seems a bit crazy to me! But they need counted too.

Recounting and recounting again is becoming frequent and rather tedious according to the folks doing the marked ballot papers and wispers are we will be here a good while yet. :(

Right breaks over.

hearts151

Erm....... :blink:

Is your username having a dig at Iain Grey, and the size of his majority? :unsure:

LMAO haha, YES, and also 'hearts won 5-1' ;) haha

The Gasman

LMAO haha, YES, and also 'hearts won 5-1' ;) haha

Well as Gray's a hobo, it seems only right! :thumb:

hearts151

Well as Gray's a hobo, it seems only right! :thumb:

A double dig with one username ... cant complain :thumb:

The Gasman

The Scottish National Front had a candidate standing in Linlithgow, are they any relation to the British National Party, as I thought they used to be the National Front? :unsure:

The Gasman

how many votes do you need to get your deposit back? Lib Dems must be losing a shit load

LibDems lost their deposit in 26 of the first 40 constituencies declared, i.e. less than 5% of the vote in each area.

hearts151

Edinburgh South, my area.. YASSSS SNP GAIN .. "snp cant win here" I believe the leaflet quote was. Idiots!!

The Gasman

Annabel Goldie complaining that Scotland being a two party state ( SNP & Lab ) is not good for democracy!

No double standards with her Unionist colleagues in englandshire then who rely on exactly that!

Forres Jambo

Well done central belt voters! finally seen that their is an alternative to labour! SNP all the way! in Eck we trust!

The Gasman

Does anyone know if Ian McGill, the Tory Party candidate for Edinburgh Central, is a Hearts fan? :unsure:

If he's not, he has a twin brother! :blink:

Anyone happen to know when Aberdeen Central is due to be declared? I quite fancy some kip.

Does anyone know if Ian McGill, the Tory Party candidate for Edinburgh Central, is a Hearts fan? :unsure:

I think he was wearing a badge of the Haymarket memorial clock so it would seem he is a Jambo.

Great night for the SNP,Labour paying the price for sending the First team to Westminster while leaving the Reserves to plod on in Scotland.

Yes he's a Hearts fan. I met him a few months ago. Nice guy despite being a Tory...

The Gasman

I think he was wearing a badge of the Haymarket memorial clock so it would seem he is a Jambo.

Funnily enough it was at a service a few years back at Haymarket that I thought I met him.

Thanks. :thumb:

Goldstone Wonder

I've had about three hours sleep. Absolutely knackered but can't get back to sleep. I have no idea how I'm going to get through today.

The Gasman

I have no idea how I'm going to get through today.

Laughing at LibDem supporters...? :whistling:

Cabbie754

Edinburgh Western, SNP GAIN :thumbsup:It's a straight fight between Lib Dems & Labour (Margaret Smith)

Cllr Colin Keir new MSP for Western is a Jambo :thumbsup:

Goldstone Wonder

Gasman, I actually play 5s with Liam McArthur, the Orkney Lib Dem MSP. He's one of only 2 so far to get in, I think. He will get pelters the next time I see him! They should rename themselves the Tavish & Liam Party.

The Gasman

Anyone happen to know when Aberdeen Central is due to be declared? I quite fancy some kip.

SNP win :thumb:

wright1989

NOW! GOD bless you sheep sha##ing B******! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The Gasman

Edinburgh Western, SNP GAIN :thumbsup:It's a straight fight between Lib Dems & Labour (Margaret Smith)

Cllr Colin Keir new MSP for Western is a Jambo :thumbsup:

He gave you a name check and thanks on the BBC. Good to have a Jambo as my MSP.

:thumb:

blondejamtart

SNP have just taken Midlothian North too. How long since Midlothian had anything other than a Labour representative??

The Gasman

Gasman, I actually play 5s with Liam McArthur, the Orkney Lib Dem MSP. He's one of only 2 so far to get in, I think. He will get pelters the next time I see him! They should rename themselves the Tavish & Liam Party.

To be fair to the pair of them, I think the fault for the Scottish LibDems horrendous showing, lies squarely with Nick Clegg and the erses down south, who decided to back the Tories.

Their party's dishonesty in standing on a platform to stop the Tories, then backing them has meant they're even less popular than the Tories themselves.

That takes some doing!

Archived