Bin Laden dead

Peebo

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boomstick

hey! no dissing the joke. although that track's pish.

I've seen KJ live and they were shite.

rossthejambo

Well you were partly right.

But its always nice to see the alleged majority silence their minority, oh wait, that never happens though, does it?

As the saying goes, empty vessels make the most noise. I think it's quite apt in this case.

Victorian

I've seen KJ live and they were shite.

i've seen them too and wasn't overly impressed. but they were great once.

logie green

bigMDV, just so i'm clear are you suggesting OBL was a sikh? see post 243

maroonlegions

Some important points and possible motives to consider or pontificate on below i feel, not all that glitters is gold springs to mind here;

1;Obama said Bin Laden was killed today/ that they have custody of the body, then earlier it was said Bin Laden was dead for a week and that the powers at be had DNA confirmation it was Bin Laden;Then they say he was conveniently buried at sea; :whistling:

2;Then Obama states that there was a "small" special force that handled the raid on him but did NOT name the commanding officer?

3;Wouldn"t the commanding officer of that raid not be a instant national hero and displayed on every TV station in the world never mind the USA;Also if you know he is dead,then you know who it is exactly that killed him, since it was supposed to be one of his commanding officers on the raid, there would be confirming reports from the USA military intelligences;

4;That the small raid team that killed him,would be known to the USA intelligences and Obama, so the report is coming from the raid team so you would know who they are.

5;Obama said we need to "remain" vigilant in the war on terror, and that the war on terror would not be changing anytime soon as a result,as expected if you go down the path that leads to the rabbit hole of the conspiracy of this being one more stepping stone scenario in a global plan for total control;

6;To me it was a speech with no real positive quantifiable evidence,all show for the masses with no real substance,then add his pledge of allegiance and then his cold lame joker smile.

7;If this WAS true, would there not be be overwhelming amounts of information that cooberate each other,not the transparent contradictory BS that Obama has feed the American people; I perceive that we have a possible single contradiction that does contradict the original claim and a clever BS manipulation about how Pakistan was crucial to the operation and that they hid the secret/reality that Bin Laden had actually been dead for years at the USAs command, so to give the illusion that is in not only right to pay Pakistan its respects and at the same time manipulate the American and worlds perception on diverting the real attention away from the official BS statements of Obama;

There is another side to this farce and that is that this could be an attempt to start the manipulation agenda of Obama back into the white house as re-elected president;The fact that the USA use and have enough electronic ballots in thier counting of votes cast then is it not plausible for them to rig an election,and when the masses of the USA people remember and see the that "Obama killed Osama, they will perceive him to be the the best;The masses would not even even question or be suspicious how Obama won. :ninja:

Obama for president for another four years then :whistling: , you bet your bottom Dollar he will be; If one was a betting man i would consider to put everything i have on Obama,(lose and instant divorce for me) :unsure: ,so in the end a sealed deal? more than likely; :geek::woot:

Sterling Archer

Some important points and possible motives to consider or pontificate on below i feel, not all that glitters is gold springs to mind here;

1;Obama said Bin Laden was killed today/ that they have custody of the body, then earlier it was said Bin Laden was dead for a week and that the powers at be had DNA confirmation it was Bin Laden;Then they say he was conveniently buried at sea; :whistling:

2;Then Obama states that there was a "small" special force that handled the raid on him but did NOT name the commanding officer?

3;Wouldn"t the commanding officer of that raid not be a instant national hero and displayed on every TV station in the world never mind the USA;Also if you know he is dead,then you know who it is exactly that killed him, since it was supposed to be one of his commanding officers on the raid, there would be confirming reports from the USA military intelligences;

4;That the small raid team that killed him,would be known to the USA intelligences and Obama, so the report is coming from the raid team so you would know who they are.

5;Obama said we need to "remain" vigilant in the war on terror, and that the war on terror would not be changing anytime soon as a result,as expected if you go down the path that leads to the rabbit hole of the conspiracy of this being one more stepping stone scenario in a global plan for total control;

6;To me it was a speech with no real positive quantifiable evidence,all show for the masses with no real substance,then add his pledge of allegiance and then his cold lame joker smile.

7;If this WAS true, would there not be be overwhelming amounts of information that cooberate each other,not the transparent contradictory BS that Obama has feed the American people; I perceive that we have a possible single contradiction that does contradict the original claim and a clever BS manipulation about how Pakistan was crucial to the operation and that they hid the secret/reality that Bin Laden had actually been dead for years at the USAs command, so to give the illusion that is in not only right to pay Pakistan its respects and at the same time manipulate the American and worlds perception on diverting the real attention away from the official BS statements of Obama;

There is another side to this farce and that is that this could be an attempt to start the manipulation agenda of Obama back into the white house as re-elected president;The fact that the USA use and have enough electronic ballots in thier counting of votes cast then is it not plausible for them to rig an election,and when the masses of the USA people remember and see the that "Obama killed Osama, they will perceive him to be the the best;The masses would not even even question or be suspicious how Obama won. :ninja:

Obama for president for another four years then :whistling: , you bet your bottom Dollar he will be; If one was a betting man i would consider to put everything i have on Obama,(lose and instant divorce for me) :unsure: ,so in the end a sealed deal? more than likely; :geek::woot:

Somebody married you? :really:

Boomstick

Read your first couple of points then switched off.

Could it be that the president hadn't been briefed adequately and as more information came to him?

Would it not be reckless to have an active CO in the middle east being named and have their picture plastered all over the world as the man who killed OBL? He'd be dead within a week.

The Playstation Network gets hacked and goes down.

Bin Laden gets whacked.

Put 2 and 2 together people.

OK

Is it that US Special Forces who were supposedly "busy hunting Bin Laden" were all too busy playing online games to actually go and get the job done and as soon as they couldn't play John Madden Football they had to find something else to do?

A bit like the way productivity in my office surges when Kickback has an outage

super_vlad

so only a couple of days ago people in america were actually debating if obama and bin laden were the same person, now all of a sudden Bin laden is found dead and buried at see !!!!!!!

The america power broker's must go out their way to create bullshit theory, and make sure nothing is simple to keep all the nerds and geeks busy !

Watching some of the coverage does make me feel a bit uneasy, i know nut-job people around the world celebrated when shit happens to in the usa and other countries but it does not feel right to be out on the streets celebrating killing a person, nothiing can be done to bring the people back from 9/11, but it seems the world still has taken no notice of the reasons behind 9/11 or the haterd towards the west. No doubt someone else will take Bin laden's place and you can kill thousand of them, unless to solve the problems and address the right hurt that is felt in the middle east, a new nut-job will appear !

As for MDV, does it hurt if you punch yourself in the face ?

One of the many pictures of the celebrations going on at Ground Zero.

celebration-ground-zero-25.jpg

Made me chuckle :teehee:

Chris Benoit

One of the many pictures of the celebrations going on at Ground Zero.

celebration-ground-zero-25.jpg

Made me chuckle :teehee:

That's brilliant :lol:

Jeremy Goss

You love a conspiracy, I don't think I've ever read a post of yours that isn't to do with a conspiracy of some kind.

Craig Gordons Gloves

:scenes:

:wtfvlad:

Really? I mean, Really? I don't know if you know many special forces personnel but i believe that in many cases they have an aversion to any type of publicity. Also, as for being conveniently buried at sea, he was shot in the head, so i doubt that would make for pretty pictures, chucking him out at sea avoids the chances of any shrine etc. As for the rest, you've lost me.

Craigieboy

Horse shit.

kingantti1874

Horse shit.

That about sums it up mate. Unbelievable and completely lacking any common sense whatsoever..

This time yesterday conspiracy theorists = Osama is dead he's been dead for ages.

Today conspiracy theorists = Osama is not dead, it's a lie to Obama will be re elected, or he has been dead for ages but they are only releasing it now...

Im up for a good conspiracy theory usually but anyone who believes this one is beyond help... It would be so easily disproved it would be the stupidest conspiracy ever.

Denny Crane

:scenes:

:wtfvlad:

Really? I mean, Really? I don't know if you know many special forces personnel but i believe that in many cases they have an aversion to any type of publicity. Also, as for being conveniently buried at sea, he was shot in the head, so i doubt that would make for pretty pictures, chucking him out at sea avoids the chances of any shrine etc. As for the rest, you've lost me.

Bear with him mate. Posties have bank holidays off and therefore have too much time on their hands. :lol:

Geoff Kilpatrick

That about sums it up mate. Unbelievable and completely lacking any common sense whatsoever..

This time yesterday conspiracy theorists = Osama is dead he's been dead for ages.

Today conspiracy theorists = Osama is not dead, it's a lie to Obama will be re elected, or he has been dead for ages but they are only releasing it now...

Im up for a good conspiracy theory usually but anyone who believes this one is beyond help... It would be so easily disproved it would be the stupidest conspiracy ever.

Please include me out of the batshit crazy world ML inhabits.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Please include me out of the batshit crazy world ML inhabits.

Why? You said he's been dead for ages and this whole thing was staged to help the dollar or something. Have a look at the news today, this thing clearly happened just last night.

shaun.lawson

Why? You said he's been dead for ages and this whole thing was staged to help the dollar or something. Have a look at the news today, this thing clearly happened just last night.

Agree completely. If anything, I think a couple of Geoff's posts have been even more risible than those provided by our resident David Icke enthusiast. Which is staggering actually.

I read this thread this morning, and couldn't believe my eyes. Geoff and Dexter's posts in particular took my breath away.

Geoff Kilpatrick

And I still maintain he's been dead for ages. The more that comes out here, the more implausible it sounds. Where the markets are concerned, however, they can obviously see that this makes not one blind bit of difference.

hughesie27

Sky News claiming that we should expect some images of the body + funeral over the next few hours.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Agree completely. If anything, I think a couple of Geoff's posts have been even more risible than those provided by our resident David Icke enthusiast. Which is staggering actually.

I read this thread this morning, and couldn't believe my eyes. Geoff and Dexter's posts in particular took my breath away.

Sorry to disappoint you so much Shaun. Maybe you should consider why people are naturally suspicious and cynical of the US military machine.

The People's Chimp

Sky News claiming that we should expect some images of the body + funeral over the next few hours.

Do you think they put on sausage rolls and sandwiches?

JamboMarc

Cool, then we can debate over how fake and photoshopped the pictures are!!

Do you think they put on sausage rolls and sandwiches?

Though not the traditional ham sandwiches.

shaun.lawson

Sorry to disappoint you so much Shaun. Maybe you should consider why people are naturally suspicious and cynical of the US military machine.

Healthy levels of cynicism are one thing. But your posts on this have been on a different planet: something Eldar clearly picked up on too.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Healthy levels of cynicism are one thing. But your posts on this have been on a different planet: something Eldar clearly picked up on too.

Well, it's nice up here. Where they are concerned, the burden of proof needs to be a lot higher in my mind.

I think they probably have killed him. I also think they have known where he was for years, and so long as he wasn't active they couldn't care less. He was worth more as a hidden spectre than he was dead. The fake video of him proves that his image was a tool for the US/UK to justify the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq.

As Geoff has pointed out, now is a great time to create a smokescreen while the US dollar is devalued.

Ok, so he's dead. As far as world terror is concerned he may as well have died years ago. His death is a complete non-event. The problem areas have always been Saudia Arabia and Pakistan, nothing has ever been done about either.

Still the greatest threat to each of our personal safety is the total collapse of the financial markets, the erosion of our house values and our superannuation and not one single thing has been done to regulate that mess. A complete global recession will kill more westerners each day than Al Qaeda have killed in their history.

Take a look at the gold price if you want to see where the real money is being stashed.

Ignore the David Icke bullshit. Look at the facts. The world is a total mess and the leaders have a completely different agenda to the one that they portray.

Just like Dubya got to kill Hussein, Obama gets to kill Bin Laden. It's all about the polls and removing security issues from the table. If anyone questions how Obama has handled national security over his 1st term he will just say "Bin Laden" and all those niggly and annoying questions will be answered with that one name.

Just had a little off the wall thought.

This could be the lead up to a JFK-style wack job on Obama. It will be nice and easy to pin it on a muslim if it's seen as a revenge attack on the US for the killing of Bin Laden.

You heard it here first. thumbsup.gif

Just had a little off the wall thought.

This could be the lead up to a JFK-style wack job on Obama. It will be nice and easy to pin it on a muslim if it's seen as a revenge attack on the US for the killing of Bin Laden.

You heard it here first. thumbsup.gif

I'm pretty sure that the last thing your typical wack job who'd like to assasinate Obama would want is for a ******* muslimoid to take the credit.

And I still maintain he's been dead for ages. The more that comes out here, the more implausible it sounds. Where the markets are concerned, however, they can obviously see that this makes not one blind bit of difference.

What convinces you that he has been dead for ages?

And what could convince you that you are wrong, and he was actually killed yesterday?

I'm pretty sure that the last thing your typical wack job who'd like to assasinate Obama would want is for a ******* muslimoid to take the credit.

I don't think he means a whack job would be pulling the trigger, and I'm doubtful an islamic terrorist would be either :whistling:

I don't think he means a whack job would be pulling the trigger, and I'm doubtful an islamic terrorist would be either :whistling:

Ah yes, I get your first point - I misread the sentence.

Geoff Kilpatrick

What convinces you that he has been dead for ages?

And what could convince you that you are wrong, and he was actually killed yesterday?

The fact that he had a severe kidney disease and needed dialysis, which is not the easiest thing in the world to conceal logistically. He then stopped sending video messages as well when it used to be a communication of choice.

As for convincing me, I'll assess what comes out. If I'm wrong, I'll happily admit it. So far, however, it is very fishy. Buried at sea FFS!

The fact that he had a severe kidney disease and needed dialysis, which is not the easiest thing in the world to conceal logistically. He then stopped sending video messages as well when it used to be a communication of choice.

Continuing to play Devil's Advocate...what is it that makes you so familiar with his medical condition?

For what it's worth, I think your point about the video messages is a valid one. However, what if this beyond-the-grave tape emerges - e.g. the one he allegedly wanted played after his death. What would you make of that? Perhaps nothing.

As for convincing me, I'll assess what comes out. If I'm wrong, I'll happily admit it. So far, however, it is very fishy. Buried at sea FFS!

While the reported burial clearly adds to doubts, what was the alternative? Taking it at face value, it seems the sensible option.

With the help of higher powers in Pakistan he'd have been able to get a dialysis machine no problem.

I totally agree about the later videos and the audio messages. They are very obviously fake and served a greater purpose to the US than they ever would have to Al Qaeda.

Buried at sea is a huge red flag. Why weren't his remains returned to America to be verified by heaps of academics and independent sources, then cremated and then dumped at sea? To say that they went with muslim protocol is an absolute joke. The US troops defile corpses for fun - why would his be any different?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Continuing to play Devil's Advocate...what is it that makes you so familiar with his medical condition?

For what it's worth, I think your point about the video messages is a valid one. However, what if this beyond-the-grave tape emerges - e.g. the one he allegedly wanted played after his death. What would you make of that? Perhaps nothing.

While the reported burial clearly adds to doubts, what was the alternative? Taking it at face value, it seems the sensible option.

It was widely reported in the earlier part of the decade about his kidney condition. In fact, the Americans themselves said that if he was in Tora View he would have been dead back in 2003, from memory. I take wibble's point though about local help.

As for the burial, I've just read that the Americans want to show the world that it is definitely him. Er, why get rid of the prima facie evidence then?

It was widely reported in the earlier part of the decade about his kidney condition. In fact, the Americans themselves said that if he was in Tora View he would have been dead back in 2003, from memory. I take wibble's point though about local help.

As for the burial, I've just read that the Americans want to show the world that it is definitely him. Er, why get rid of the prima facie evidence then?

It's also been "widely reported" that he was killed yesterday...

Don't get me wrong, I think I share your general cynicism. Indeed, when the news broke on telly in the US last night that "Bin Laden is dead", my initial reaction was of slight bemusement, as I assumed that he had probably perished a while ago. However, my mind wasn't made up one way or another...but I am pretty convinced it did go down as we are being told. But I certainly wouldn't claim 100% confidence in it, and am always interested to hear arguments to the contrary.

Whatever the truth, the fact is (yes, the fact...) that Obama has played an absolute blinder here, and the Republicans don't know what hit them.

Geoff Kilpatrick

It's also been "widely reported" that he was killed yesterday...

Don't get me wrong, I think I share your general cynicism. Indeed, when the news broke on telly in the US last night that "Bin Laden is dead", my initial reaction was of slight bemusement, as I assumed that he had probably perished a while ago. However, my mind wasn't made up one way or another...but I am pretty convinced it did go down as we are being told. But I certainly wouldn't claim 100% confidence in it, and am always interested to hear arguments to the contrary.

Whatever the truth, the fact is (yes, the fact...) that Obama has played an absolute blinder here, and the Republicans don't know what hit them.

Fair enough, and as I say, if I'm wrong I'll say so. I fully concur with your last paragraph as well.

Ah yes, I get your first point - I misread the sentence.

I was speaking about a wack in the JFK-stylee. This time they'd set up a small group of slightly dodgy islamics and frame them up good n proper. It was just a scary little thought I had anyway ermm.gif

dobmisterdobster

Obama is going to take FULL credit for this and is going to seek another term based on this, and he is probably going to win.

But he will not take credit for making the US national debt 9-times larger than it was under Bush.

Drylaw Hearts

Well, it's nice up here. Where they are concerned, the burden of proof needs to be a lot higher in my mind.

Yet you are quite happy to claim that he's been dead for years with no proof whatsoever.

Jam Tarts 1874

So now the news is that Obama and others cracked open a few Buds and settled down to watch a live feed of the action in Pakistan. This gets more bizarre as we go along!

If a live feed was set up, it seems inconcievable that it was not recorded so I assume that The Whitehouse could release some more evidence.

Another thing bothers me about the death of the alleged wife being used as an human shield. Was she armed? If not, how can Obama claim no civilians were hurt? If it is true that Bin Laden was literally hiding behind this woman, then surely there was some kind of stand off which if the gun-totting yanks had had any kind of composure, should have led to an arrest and the trial of Bin Laden. Seems like typcial shoot first, ask questions later from the G.I. Joes.

Archived