Bin Laden dead

Peebo

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick

they will have his DNA on record as im sure it was the americans who trained him and gave weapons to fight the russians

So the Mujahadeen training by the CIA in the 1980s (when DNA technology was in its infancy) involved compulsory DNA samples?

:rofl:

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

So the Mujahadeen training by the CIA in the 1980s (when DNA technology was in its infancy) involved compulsory DNA samples?

:rofl:

Pretty sure he's joking, Geoffrey Kilpatrick. thumbsup.gif

rossthejambo
1116: Jason Burke, the Guardian's South Asia correspondent, tweets: "I'm hearing Shuja Pasha - ISI chief - knew, Kayani - army chief etc - knew. Zardari told as it was happening ... unconfirmed but plausible."

Interesting, as I suspected tbh.

Pakistan could be in trouble

The People's Chimp

I was having a wee chuckle about them interrupting Trump's 'Celebrity Apprentice' (I know, I know) for the announcement. Nice timing by Barold.

A great week you would have to say, really. Re-election beckons. How will the conspiracy nuts, the rednecks and the gung ho republican hawks react to this news? It's a guaranteed vote winner.

Also http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1382385/Obamas-Press-dinner-stand-routine-rips-Trump-birther-issue.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Interesting, as I suspected tbh.

Pakistan could be in trouble

Knew as in knew he was there or knew the attack was happening?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Pretty sure he's joking, Geoffrey Kilpatrick.

Pretty sure he wasnt. thumbsup.gif

Holy unbelievable.

I'll use the excuse that I was still in bed and using my touch phone with dodgy predictive texting.

Nicky Campbell can take the blame for him being buried.

The People's Chimp

Future administrations will no doubt turn this guy into Public Enemy Number One:

Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad.jpg

But then, he does a pretty good job of that himself really. <_<

Indeed he does. He's been putting himself in towards the top of his own boss' most wanted list after falling out with khameini over the reappointment of someone to his cabinet and been absent from official duties for a week or so. No doubt, however, that this news might have him crawl back out to make an announcement or two.

Guardian sources revealing who they believe shot Osama:

news-graphics-2007-_641724a.jpg

Harry Palmer

Guardian sources revealing who they believe shot Osama:

news-graphics-2007-_641724a.jpg

What's that arseholes name again?

They're saying DNA is back confirmed.

What did they match it to? A set of his underpants from 9/11? He'd have offloaded a ton of DNA when the planes hit.

What's that arseholes name again?

Dunno, why don't you come up with a "hilarious" one for him? thumbsup.gif

Gigolo-Aunt

Jim and IP getting a knock on the door very shortly from the CIA :thumbsup:

laugh.gif

bond1.jpg

Harry Palmer

Dunno, why don't you come up with a "hilarious" one for him? thumbsup.gif

Get over it Slur Bawbag. :thumbsup:

I P Knightley

Jim and IP getting a knock on the door very shortly from the CIA :thumbsup:

It crossed my mind as I was typing that it may be a little different to posting about pensioners on the Daily Mail.

I wonder whether an orange jump suit will look good on me?

Tiberius Stinkfinger

It crossed my mind as I was typing that it may be a little different to posting about pensioners on the Daily Mail.

You and Gympants deserve all the Karma coming your way.

Victorian

i'll see you on cuban time bro.

B)

:vrface:

People outside the White House celebrating this like a Ryder Cup victory.

We all know they can't do that Geoff. Europe own the Ryder Cup :D

Wooop Wooop though ;)

ToadKiller Dog

Bin Laden ain't dead ,Remember James bonds burial at sea "you only live twice" , Bin laden was given a sleeping pill and picked up be a US sub as he is Deep cover US agent he will have a face transplant given new idea and sent back into Afghanistan . Thats my conspiracy theory .

Chad Sexington

Meanwhile, in the afterlife, the first of Bin Laden's virgins prepare to pleasure the glorious martyr.

4452852132_bc0d2efece.jpg

cosanostra

What did they match it to? A set of his underpants from 9/11? He'd have offloaded a ton of DNA when the planes hit.

From some of his siblings that used to reside in the US apparently.

Geoff Kilpatrick

From some of his siblings that used to reside in the US apparently.

:laugh:

Feck me, I thought the Warren Commission whitewash was bad!

maroonlegions

Here you all go, conspiracy theories abounding already.Accept that he is dead, that said,the triumphalism of the Yanks in USA is sickening.They behave no more with humanity and civility than those they seek to demonise who rejoice at the suffering of those in the West.The fact that a deluge of provably fake video and audio tapes were released by an organization with direct ties to the Pentagon in the years that followed illustrated how the military-industrial complex was keen to prolong the Bin Laden boogeyman myth as a backdrop against which to launch their takeover of the middle east under the umbrella of the ?war on terror" and to justify more basic freedoms lost to most ordinary people; But i personally don?t think for a minute that final ?confirmation? of Osama?s death will mean an end to the ?war on terror? and the U.S. and British troops pulling out of Afghanistan,just as the capture of Saddam Hussein did absolutely nothing to speed a U.S. exit out of Iraq. :whistling:

If anything, the announcement of Osama?s death will only lead to more warfare and bloodshed in the region.Whether genuine or contrived,terrorist retaliation plots are already in the works and when they are unleashed,the establishment will point to them as a justification for more air strikes, more invasions and more regime change plots disguised as humanitarian aid. :whistling:

In life, Bin Laden?s propaganda value as an Emmanuel Goldstein hate figure was immense,but in death his usefulness to the US military-industrial complex or those that seek to create a one world dictatorship will, for a time at least,only increase.Find it really hard to believe that they put saddam hussain and his sons on tv for the world to see, and other terrorists but no they throw Osama in the sea :rolleyes: feck i think if people believe that with no real proof then we are in alot more trouble then I thought.

This fake photo, which is still being used by the main stream media news or "manipulation" out lets from the likes of the Daily Mail and the London Telegraph even after it was proven to be a contrived hoax that has been circulating on the internet for years,fits perfectly with everything surrounding the Bin Laden myth ? the old and effective problem,reaction, solution manipulation agenda,the fake video tapes,the fake audio tapes,the fake claim of responsibility for 9/11;This reeks of the usual method of manipulation used in the war on our freedoms,using justifiable government sponsored terrorism,the old problem,reaction,solution method to get the desired agenda to the next level;

ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT, FINANCED BY A WORLD CURRENCY,(CASH LESS) AND RUN BY A WORLD BANK, WITH A GLOBAL ARMY TO CRUSH ANY UPRISINGS BY OTHER COUNTRY'S WHO DO NOT COMPLY, WITH A CENTRAL OR ONE POLICE FORCE IN ALL COUNTRY'S TO ENFORCE IT; BACKED UP BY AN UNELECTED EUROPEAN/WORLD JUSTICE SYSTEM BODY TO ENFORCE LAWS THAT SUIT THIS NEW WORLD ORDER;A micro-chipped world population,control of every aspect of human life as possible,game set and match, welcome to the future centralized world fascist police state;This goal of a centralized fascist police state has been planned for ages and now it is slowly becoming transparent in places by the occasional feck ups like this faked photo being used as justification of Bin Laden"s death; :ninja:

funny-picture-309897632.jpg

obama-middle-east.jpg

Alinsky.jpg

Harry Palmer

I'm away to watch Doctor Who..... :thumbsup:

Maroonlegions never disappoints. :)

rossthejambo

I'm going to start looking for conspiracy theories in everything now, it must be a barrel of laughs :ermm:

ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT, FINANCED BY A WORLD CURRENCY,(CASH LESS) AND RUN BY A WORLD BANK, WITH A GLOBAL ARMY TO CRUSH ANY UPRISINGS BY OTHER COUNTRY'S WHO DO NOT COMPLY, WITH A CENTRAL OR ONE POLICE FORCE IN ALL COUNTRY'S TO ENFORCE IT; BACKED UP BY AN UNELECTED EUROPEAN/WORLD JUSTICE SYSTEM BODY TO ENFORCE LAWS THAT SUIT THIS NEW WORLD ORDER;A micro-chipped world population,control of every aspect of human life as possible,game set and match, welcome to the future centralized world fascist police state;This goal of a centralized fascist police state has been planned for ages and now it is slowly becoming transparent in places by the occasional feck ups like this faked photo being used as justification of Bin Laden"s death; :ninja:

Could almost believe you, if it weren't for the fact that the human race are too fecking useless to actually carry out anything on the magnitude of what you're suggesting!

Geoff Kilpatrick

And just like that, the thread is ruined :laugh:

My conspiracy theory is that maroonlegions is part of the New World Order.

By creating fantastic 'out there' nonsense, he helps to blow smoke over those asking the truly pertinent questions.

Well done ML, you're good :clap:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

The Playstation Network gets hacked and goes down.

Bin Laden gets whacked.

Put 2 and 2 together people.

My conspiracy theory is that maroonlegions is part of the New World Order.

By creating fantastic 'out there' nonsense, he helps to blow smoke over those asking the truly pertinent questions.

Well done ML, you're good :clap:

Thankfully, no one on this thread has asked any pertinent questions, except maybe Shaun.

No harm done then.

North Berwick Jambo

The American troops probably shot him by accident while aiming for the human shield! :whistling:

Archived