Bin Laden dead

Peebo

I'm confused.Who's in charge here?

The central bank fat cats who control the corporations and the media whilst bringing round a New World Order, of course.

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a right wing nutter, probably pissed that the whole missing / fake birth certificate has been swept away with Bin Laden getting taken out.

He's actually anything but a right wing nutter. He's a conspiracy nut who has somehow managed to get a radio show.

Felix Lighter

The central bank fat cats who control the corporations and the media whilst bringing round a New World Order, of course.

Na that can't be right,that would be fascism surely. :ninja:

I suppose you believed there were WMD in Iraq as well because they said there were too? :rolleyes:

It's not like he had previous when it came to using WMDs is it? They had made strives in trying to create a nuclear weapon in the past, the Osirak nuclear reactor destroyed by Israel in the early 80s as well as testing bombs capable of carrying a nuclear payload. Iraq also tried to disrupt inspections on a number of occasions with dummy facilities and restricting access over the different times they were inspected.

Did we find a stockpile of WMDs ready to launch? No. But we did find an organised program with the aim of creating chemical, biological and nuclear weapons, and the fact that such a program had tried to have been concealed. We found components of a nuclear centrifuge buried in the garden of Mahdi Obeidi, head of the Iraqi Nuclear Weapons Program.

So to say that there was nothing of substance found is an even bigger lie than the 'imminent threat' we were told Iraq posed to us.

The day people stop scrutinising governments is the day they end up under a dictatorship.

Rambling conspiracy theories on the internet does not count as scrutiny.

Indeed,but then the families of those 3,000 victims were also denied a thorough investigation into the events leading up to that day.Infact I'd go as far as saying the 9/11 Commission Report was an insult to the memory of those who died and their families.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=gbWQ8ItJB-s

This is well worth watching, especially from 50:00 onwards. It explains fully how OBL ended up in Pakistan and it shows how there was clearly a deal done between the US (who probably wanted control over Afghanistan - without a lengthy fight) and Pakistan to evacuate the Taliban from Kanduz. After watching this you can see how OBL was able to live where he did for so long and it also brings more credibility to the thought that the US knew where he was all along.

Unlike many of these films this one sticks purely to pretty solid sources and doesn't waft into fantasy land. Good stuff.

Geoff Kilpatrick

It's not like he had previous when it came to using WMDs is it? They had made strives in trying to create a nuclear weapon in the past, the Osirak nuclear reactor destroyed by Israel in the early 80s as well as testing bombs capable of carrying a nuclear payload. Iraq also tried to disrupt inspections on a number of occasions with dummy facilities and restricting access over the different times they were inspected.

Did we find a stockpile of WMDs ready to launch? No. But we did find an organised program with the aim of creating chemical, biological and nuclear weapons, and the fact that such a program had tried to have been concealed. We found components of a nuclear centrifuge buried in the garden of Mahdi Obeidi, head of the Iraqi Nuclear Weapons Program.

So to say that there was nothing of substance found is an even bigger lie than the 'imminent threat' we were told Iraq posed to us.

Rambling conspiracy theories on the internet does not count as scrutiny.

Oh FFS! Talk about missing the point entirely. Yes, he had previous; no one is saying that. The point is that governments can produce documents like the dodgy dossier and use it as justification for going to war, despite clear evidence to the contrary. In UVC's world, we should just accept things like that. Maybe in yours as well?

southside1874

Does anyone think that Bin laden could be seen as a Jesus Christ type character in years to come? He hit The USA, yet no one else managed it. He hit the trade centers like Jesus knocked the tables of the money lenders. The immediate impact wasn't felt so there was a volcanic eruption and a hurricane to bring the financial markets to its knees. It will take a while before the folk that knew Bin laden to tell us what he was on about,,,,,because for the life of me, no one has actually taken time to tell us what his gripe was. Anyway dictators falling in North Africa and countries going in Europe, folk rebelling about things but no one actually telling us what they are rebelling about. Maybe Bin laden was dead and in 200 years from now folk will say he rose from the ashes.

In the meantime its costing a fortune to live because the banks spank us and then they spank our country and we pay a fortune for fuel and power and food because we are taxed not from our country but from the banks.

If any conspiracy is at hand here I would say that its more to do with him being reported as dead and yet still alive. Reported to the world as dead and buried yet kept alive because they still want to understand how he attacked the heart of the USA or because of the fear of killing someone. Like Jesus, I think he stood there and never once ran, he built high walls like any celebrity does, like any President or Prime Minister. The only reason there was a fight for Afghanistan is because the Taliban had stopped Heroin production. The battle for Iraq was oil. The next battle will be about money. ireland, Greece, portugal and Spain will stick there fingers up and say.........we are not paying back your money, we will say Feck the money lenders and their huge bonuses. We will go into a "dark age" and the legend of Bin laden will come forth. The rising sea levels will be attributed to him being dumped in the sea.

Aftre reading this thread, I'm seriously more worried about some posters on this board than I am about al quaeda.

Does anyone think that Bin laden could be seen as a Jesus Christ type character in years to come? He hit The USA, yet no one else managed it. He hit the trade centers like Jesus knocked the tables of the money lenders. The immediate impact wasn't felt so there was a volcanic eruption and a hurricane to bring the financial markets to its knees. It will take a while before the folk that knew Bin laden to tell us what he was on about,,,,,because for the life of me, no one has actually taken time to tell us what his gripe was. Anyway dictators falling in North Africa and countries going in Europe, folk rebelling about things but no one actually telling us what they are rebelling about. Maybe Bin laden was dead and in 200 years from now folk will say he rose from the ashes.

In the meantime its costing a fortune to live because the banks spank us and then they spank our country and we pay a fortune for fuel and power and food because we are taxed not from our country but from the banks.

If any conspiracy is at hand here I would say that its more to do with him being reported as dead and yet still alive. Reported to the world as dead and buried yet kept alive because they still want to understand how he attacked the heart of the USA or because of the fear of killing someone. Like Jesus, I think he stood there and never once ran, he built high walls like any celebrity does, like any President or Prime Minister. The only reason there was a fight for Afghanistan is because the Taliban had stopped Heroin production. The battle for Iraq was oil. The next battle will be about money. ireland, Greece, portugal and Spain will stick there fingers up and say.........we are not paying back your money, we will say Feck the money lenders and their huge bonuses. We will go into a "dark age" and the legend of Bin laden will come forth. The rising sea levels will be attributed to him being dumped in the sea.

Jesus Christ, indeed.

southside1874

Jesus Christ, indeed.

so............what happened to the conspiracy theory then.............. :whistling:

I'm confused.Who's in charge here?

Na that can't be right,that would be fascism surely. :ninja:

No, that's capitalist liberal "democracy"!

marshallschunkychicken

Aftre reading this thread, I'm seriously more worried about some posters on this board than I am about al quaeda.

This.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

One way or the other he's dead, and if he isn't then he'll show up on youtube soon enough.

He's actually anything but a right wing nutter. He's a conspiracy nut who has somehow managed to get a radio show.

Geoff K? :D

Walter Bishop

Sky news reporting one of Bin Laden`s daughters is claiming he was captured and then executed. :whistling: :whistling:

kingantti1874

Sky news reporting one of Bin Laden`s daughters is claiming he was captured and then executed. :whistling: :whistling:

i honestly dont see the problem, a hugely expensive trial for a man known to be guilty, a ongoing focus for extremeists - they did the right thing, they went in their with the intention of takin him out and thats what they did... its what they said they would do all along

Victorian

OBL's daughter isn't what one might describe as a wholly reliable impartial witness. :teehee:

scarily some people will simply take a report like that at face value and believe it before it's looked into.

Tasavallan

Does anyone think I am bothered about human rights. How many innocents would have been murdered in terrorist reprisals if OBL was captured alive. If the Americans wanted him alive he would have been taken alive.

Now if only Obama would grow another pair and do the same with Gaddaffi, how many more civilians have died needlessly because of dithering by the West. We were told that there would be no more Bosnia, Kosovo or Rwanda yet we have Misurata.

BTW, this reaction by the US was well over the top. OBL was an ill cripple who could have been taken alive (unarmed and resisting arrest - my erse) his execution was just vengence for 9/11. Obama is an all-American hero now, even if he wasn't actually born there.

Does anyone think I am bothered about human rights. How many innocents would have been murdered in terrorist reprisals if OBL was captured alive. If the Americans wanted him alive he would have been taken alive.

Now if only Obama would grow another pair and do the same with Gaddaffi, how many more civilians have died needlessly because of dithering by the West. We were told that there would be no more Bosnia, Kosovo or Rwanda yet we have Misurata.

As I explained in a previous post, it is illegal under US & International law for a nation to assassinate another nation's Head of State. Therefore Obama simply can't "take out" Gaddafi.

Chad Sexington

No doubt some hand-wringer will be on the telly tonight whining about his human rights. <_<

No doubt some hand-wringer will be on the telly tonight whining about his human rights. dry.gif

Chad, when did you start reading the Daily Mail?

:huh::o:yucky:

Chad Sexington

Chad, when did you start reading the Daily Mail?

:huh::o:yucky:

:lol:

And don't get me started on benefit scrounging single mothers. :teehee:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Next you'll be telling us that your bins only get emptied once a fortnight. After they been raked through by asylum seekers illegal immigrants

shaun.lawson

BREAKING NEWS:

Al-Jazeera just released a video of bin Laden still alive. He said:

"Heathen infidels, Hibs were unbelievably shit on Saturday".

US intelligence officials have dismissed the video as a hoax, saying it could've been recorded at any time over the past 35 years.

Shaun's shan joke apart,( :whistling: ) I'd be amazed if OBL hasn't recorded a video prior to his death saying he's still alive, to be released when the inevitable happened.

If I was a most wanted terrorist mastermind, thats what I'd do.

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

Oh FFS! Talk about missing the point entirely. Yes, he had previous; no one is saying that. The point is that governments can produce documents like the dodgy dossier and use it as justification for going to war, despite clear evidence to the contrary. In UVC's world, we should just accept things like that. Maybe in yours as well?

I don't "just accept" things. There are fundamental differences between blindly accepting everything you're told, having healthy scepticism and acting borderline paranoid with these wild theories.

Healthy scepticism would allow you to think that whilst OBL still being alive is possible, it's very, very unlikely and that there are also good reasons for not providing proof of his death. Once you arrive at these conclusions, you may be more inclined to believe the story, and less inclined to come up with bizarre fantasies involving cover ups etc until such a time where there's enough evidence to make you re-evaluate the situation again. Right now, that time hasn't come.

Shaun's shan joke apart,( :whistling: ) I'd be amazed if OBL hasn't recorded a video prior to his death saying he's still alive, to be released when the inevitable happened.

If I was a most wanted terrorist mastermind, thats what I'd do.

rolleyes.gif

Geoff Kilpatrick

I don't "just accept" things. There are fundamental differences between blindly accepting everything you're told, having healthy scepticism and acting borderline paranoid with these wild theories.

Healthy scepticism would allow you to think that whilst OBL still being alive is possible, it's very, very unlikely and that there are also good reasons for not providing proof of his death. Once you arrive at these conclusions, you may be more inclined to believe the story, and less inclined to come up with bizarre fantasies involving cover ups etc until such a time where there's enough evidence to make you re-evaluate the situation again. Right now, that time hasn't come.

rolleyes.gif

Ok then, so when the Americans said first of all that the guy was armed and then subsequently that he was unarmed, did you just shrug and say "ok" first time round? They have all sorts of previous in BS here. Hence my heightened scepticism. Do they have to justify themselves to me, which was your other point? Of course not. Reciprocally, I don't have to believe a word they say without evidence.

Drylaw Hearts

Ok then, so when the Americans said first of all that the guy was armed and then subsequently that he was unarmed, did you just shrug and say "ok" first time round? They have all sorts of previous in BS here. Hence my heightened scepticism. Do they have to justify themselves to me, which was your other point? Of course not. Reciprocally, I don't have to believe a word they say without evidence.

But you'll quite happily think he's been dead for years without evidence ?

Geoff Kilpatrick

But you'll quite happily think he's been dead for years without evidence ?

Yes, with circumstantial evidence as I outlined. I'll be happy to be shown I'm wrong. Doesn't help of course that the Americans have just announced that they won't release the pictures of who they shot. Funny that! :rolleyes:

Drylaw Hearts

Yes, with circumstantial evidence as I outlined. I'll be happy to be shown I'm wrong. Doesn't help of course that the Americans have just announced that they won't release the pictures of who they shot. Funny that! :rolleyes:

If someone has been shot in the head it's hardly going to be a pretty sight. It would also do more damage than good imo.

Also.....

Lack of YouTube appearances and the dropping value of the buck is hardly 'circumstantial evidence'.

I think you really need to let that one go now.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

The transparency from Obama's camp is not great but it would be too big a risk to bullshit about this. Somewhere along the line the truth would out

Paranoid Geoff has 47 posts on this thread! :rolleyes:

The top five posters account for 25% of posts.

The majority of posters have 1 or 2 posts.

My take on this is that, nobody really cares,or are happy he is dead.

I also think whether or not he was dead or alive, does made not a lot of difference to the bigger picture. There are still hundreds of thousands of Muslims out there who want to kill or convert us. Just because (this is for you Geoff) he may be dead, wont change things.

Drylaw Hearts

The transparency from Obama's camp is not great but it would be too big a risk to bullshit about this. Somewhere along the line the truth would out

Agreed.

How could they possibly claim to have just killed a man who's been dead for years ?

I'm sure the Bin Laden family would have noticed before now and could have confirmed this instead of seeing all this lies about OBL all over the worlds press.

I'm no expert in lies, but surely if they made this story up, I think details like whether or not he was armed, where he was shot and who else was killed would have been pretty much decided upon before they released the story? Any confusion or conflicting stories only goes to show that the events took place.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Ah, unless they're making mistakes deliberately to make it seem like it's genuine when it isn't...

Geoff Kilpatrick

If someone has been shot in the head it's hardly going to be a pretty sight. It would also do more damage than good imo.

Also.....

Lack of YouTube appearances and the dropping value of the buck is hardly 'circumstantial evidence'.

I think you really need to let that one go now.

Let's say I "let that one go". Are you in turn 100% convinced they got the right guy?

PsychocAndy

Loving the fact he was carrying a water pistol.

So he was armed then :thumbsup:

I won't believe that one until I see a birth certificate. :whistling:

'Children would kick balls over Osama bin Laden's garden wall and never get them back, neighbours revealed yesterday.' - The Sun

The more you learn about Osama, the less there is to like.

Archived