Top Posters In This Topic

• I P Knightley

• BigC

• ...a bit disco

• Lovecraft

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This should get a few bites

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2833874/Two-three-experienced-drivers-fail-today-s-theory-test.html#newcomment

Butchers garden, Leith, United Kingdom, less than a minute ago

Why would you want to? Ive been driving for 30 years without passing a driving test and havent been stopped once, I drive my wifes car and she has that insured, she passed her test about 30 years ago even tho I told her not to bother, each to their own i suppose

Yay! Cracked 100 dislikes in a post. Was a bit too easy though as it was about immigration.

http://www.dailymail...t/link/68729250

Tazio, Edinburgh, 16 hours ago

Sad that he had to resort to these means to survive in the UK. If he had been given proper benefits he should have had from day one he would have been a model citizen.

Also through the century barrier for the first time, seemingly DM readers are not in favour of a multi cultural society!

This should get a few bites

http://www.dailymail...html#newcomment

Why would you want to? Ive been driving for 30 years without passing a driving test and havent been stopped once, I drive my wifes car and she has that insured, she passed her test about 30 years ago even tho I told her not to bother, each to their own i suppose

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz3J3h0el9G

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Yup - causing outrage! Nice one.

http://www.dailymail...-broke-law.html

Ive just had a crack at this one

just added mine

These drivers shouldnt be able to hide behind a mask, i certainly wouldnt want my 16 year old daughter getting in the back of his taxi after she has been out clubbing, the state she comes home in she doesnt even know what day of the week it is.

just added mine

These drivers shouldnt be able to hide behind a mask, i certainly wouldnt want my 16 year old daughter getting in the back of his taxi after she has been out clubbing, the state she comes home in she doesnt even know what day of the week it is.

cannae believe I've got more likes than dislikes :facepalm:

Not rumbled it seems, I tried an innocent comment on another thread and it made it straight on. So it looks like the moderate posts on certain threads.

I need to find a new tactic.

Too easy?

ZFEXaCE.png

Ive just tried to match you

She was a poor actress and had little class. Certainly no patch on someone like Joan Collins. And people forget she was indirectly linked to assisination of JFK.

8 dislikes in as many minutes for my first contribution.. on the david cameron/john major story..

Blue and Gold, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 10 minutes ago

Without the EU we wouldn't have the healthy competition for labourers we have in this country. What we need is more fuller integration, beginning with the euro.

posted twice very similar comments on the same thread coz i forgot they get vetted... 13 and 17 dislikes respectively..

it's quite easy if you're in agreement with the EU.. almost like shooting fish in a barrel as has been said..

I'll try and be more subtle... ;0

Georghe, London, United Kingdom, less than a minute ago

Horrible taste, my grandfather didn't die in the trenches so Sainsbury could sell chocolate, what next using the Falklands to sell Easter eggs?

Back in buisness baby.

:sweeet:

Hoping for a few bites on this one..

Blue and Gold, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 2 minutes ago

Has it not occurred to anyone that perhaps this family needs help not jail? How can they function as an effective family unit and become valuable members of society if they are ridiculed in the national press and locked up denying them help and the self esteem of earning a living?

It looks like we're off to a good start.. 6 in 4 minutes..

I'm taking great delight in the comments mine are getting.. not a lot but of three posts I've been called an idiot, village idiot, accused of smoking spliffs that have scramble dmy brains.. ..(might get a legalise weed comment on now..)

It's amazed me the seethe that comes from these ersewipes.

It's great sport too.. something to giggle over while the wife watches pudsey.

Shanks said no

I'm obviously a novice at this and have discovered subtlety doesn't work, they liked one comment, however I was more successful with the other blunt and stupid comment which got me 25 dislikes, currently at 30 all.

Edited by godandgorgie2012

Currently in bronze position :smug:

Butchers garden, Leith, United Kingdom, 3 hours ago

Billy piper and actress there 2 words I didn't think I would see in the same sentence, what a bloody mess, mind you, still would

ReplyNew

11Click to rate

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2835003/Billie-Piper-looks-windswept-strides-London-messy-bob-thigh-high-boots.html#ixzz3J5UFagRp

:yas: the seethe

Butchers garden, Leith, United Kingdom, 9 minutes ago

Quite sad of britains society when we think a women of size 12/14 has a fantastic figure, the uk really gas to wake up and smell the coffee, go else where in Europe and 99% of the women will have be a size 8 and have a fantastic figure. If my wife ever goes above a size 12 I will leave her because there is no excuse, she knows this although she's not entirely. happy with it

ReplyNew

2Click to rate

No kidding, Cardiff, United Kingdom, moments ago

Well said

0Click to rate

nicola c, newcastle upon tyne, moments ago

Omg, you're the sad one. I feel very sorry for your wife. You obviously don't love your wife unconditionally if you'd leave her for being a 14 rather than either accepting her for who she is or if she didn't mind, help her get back to how she was. What a sad restricted life your wife must lead. Hope she finds someone better than you before you have a chance to leave her. And FYI, this is a great post baby body considering how young the child is you pig

0Click to rate

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2835162/Kimberley-Walsh-shows-incredible-figure-body-hugging-LBD-just-two-months-giving-birth-enjoys-day-son-Bobby.html#ixzz3J5ZMY7tu

Ribble81, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 11 hours ago

At least once Labour are in Government and we move away from the separatist society being created by UKIP there will be far less people driven to joining the likes of ISIS due to persecution and marginalisation in this country! I for one welcome Millibands healthy multicultural society, breed friendship not hatred!

Click to rate

Were too soft, Dartford, United Kingdom, 11 hours ago

In Edinburgh you will have absolutely no idea of whats coming your way, you na?ve lefty dreamer.

Click to rate

Longfellow22, Plymouth, United Kingdom, 10 hours ago

Unless you have been living in a cave, you will realise that your beloved Liebour CAUSED this with an open-doors policy and blind adherence to the offenders human rights.

Click to rate

Ribble81, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 9 hours ago

Were to soft, maybe you shouldd visit Edinburgh and see what is like to live, work and aprreciate the different cultures in the city. We have an international festival every year without any trouble, if only the militant right down south could get along with other cultures so easily!

Click to rate

Jellybean, NORTHAMPTON, United Kingdom, 8 hours ago

OMG what a twit you are Ribble81.

Click to rate

Sasha, Manchester, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago

Part of this terrorism is the perception that Britain and other nations have invaded Middle Eastern countries. So who was it who lied to the Nation about Weapons of Mass Destruction, and who invaded Iraq etc? Why your darling Tony Blair, of course. It's the warmongering Labour that we have to thank for this.

Click to rate

Ronnie Stevens, Peterborough, United Kingdom, 3 hours ago

So ISIS are Multi cultured, Multi Religion etc?And do not persecute, and live in Harmony with their brethren?You're entitled to your opinion,however1?

Butchers garden, Leith, United Kingdom, 9 minutes ago

Quite sad of britains society when we think a women of size 12/14 has a fantastic figure, the uk really gas to wake up and smell the coffee, go else where in Europe and 99% of the women will have be a size 8 and have a fantastic figure. If my wife ever goes above a size 12 I will leave her because there is no excuse, she knows this although she's not entirely. happy with it

ReplyNew

2Click to rate

No kidding, Cardiff, United Kingdom, moments ago

Well said

0Click to rate

nicola c, newcastle upon tyne, moments ago

Omg, you're the sad one. I feel very sorry for your wife. You obviously don't love your wife unconditionally if you'd leave her for being a 14 rather than either accepting her for who she is or if she didn't mind, help her get back to how she was. What a sad restricted life your wife must lead. Hope she finds someone better than you before you have a chance to leave her. And FYI, this is a great post baby body considering how young the child is you pig

0Click to rate

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2835162/Kimberley-Walsh-shows-incredible-figure-body-hugging-LBD-just-two-months-giving-birth-enjoys-day-son-Bobby.html#ixzz3J5ZMY7tu

Over 200 dislikes and I'm a pig :yas:

Rod Petrie, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 9 hours ago

Why anyone would buy tat from this store is beyond me. Way to ruin your child's Christmas. How about getting a REAL job so you can afford REAL presents for you children. people that buy this stuff are just sad and pathetic and need a reality check!

Sitting in 5th with 62 dislikes. :pleasing:

Creepy Lurker

Can't believe I haven't been active in this brilliant thread until now :jjyay:

Just posted a comment on the 'Hotel Sharia' story, but apparently they're moderated in advance. :(

Creepy Lurker

On 'S Club 7's Jo disappoints'

Creepy Lurker, St Andrews, United Kingdom, less than a minute ago

This is exactly why great acts of the past shouldn't reunite. S Club 7 are probably one of the most significant and talented bands in living memory, and realistically it was never going to be the same when they got back together. They made great art in the past and it's sad watching them trying to recreate that, like an ageing heavyweight champion lumbering about the ring and losing to fighters he'd have knocked out with a miss in his younger days. Why can't we as a people, as a community, not just cherish the memories? I don't hear anyone suggesting the Beatles get back together!!!

Rod Petrie, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 9 hours ago

Why anyone would buy tat from this store is beyond me. Way to ruin your child's Christmas. How about getting a REAL job so you can afford REAL presents for you children. people that buy this stuff are just sad and pathetic and need a reality check!

Sitting in 5th with 62 dislikes. :pleasing:

Didn't notice you could sort it, I'm in 4th on 74 :davebp:

Creepy Lurker

Work is shaping up to be quiet and i'm stuck here till 7. So, until the hearts game starts, i'm gonna hit this hard. Think i'll aim for a stacy solomon level of stupid character; the only trouble is i may garner lots of up votes. Still, writing "a muslim run eu would be even better" is like shooting fish.

Edited by 2NaFish