Golf Game

jamborich

The Old Tolbooth

This is a match of amazing shots and this time it's Boof who plays an absolute corker by holing out of the bunker on the 9th for a birdie, what a fantastic shot!! (someone get the drug tester in pronto!)

The Old Tolbooth

Hole 13 goes my way after Boof prematurely ejaculates erm I mean presses his mouse button and misses a short one, lots of French going on here and words I'm not used to :whistling:

The Old Tolbooth

Boof quickly bitch slaps me back into place for daring to take the lead with a superb birdie to tie the match again, this is tighter than a nuns fud!!

The Old Tolbooth

I make a right **** of the 15th and bogey the hole and Boof is unlucky not to birdie, but par is good enough and Boof is now 1 up with 3 to play.

The Old Tolbooth

Hole 16 and were back to all square again as I nick it with a par after Boof misses his par putt on a very tricky green, I've just skelped my tee shot into the bunker though on the 17th, what a tube :lol:

Boof's 2nd out the back door, John's short of the pin but on the green.

Boof's chip from the rough leaves a tricky 10(ish) footer, John's is 2.4ft away.

Boof needs this putt...

...and it slides by again.

boof holes out for a bogey leaving John to sink his tiddler for the hole and the match and a place in the final.

The Old Tolbooth

Feckin huge PHEW!!!

Somehow I sneaked the match on the 18th green after Boof hit his second through the back and two putted for a bogey, whilst I just about held my nerve for a par to clinh the hole, and the match! What an epic that was (I seem to be saying that after every tie these days!)

Well played Boof, you let me off the hook a couple of times mate and I consider myself a bit lucky, but you beat me on the first extra hole the last time we met so were even now :D

Shot of the match was Boofs spectacular chip into the hole on the 9th, the hardest green on the course!

Does he do it?

Aye...he did laugh.gif

Very well played John - all the best in your next game.

Good crack an aa.

Edited by Boof

The Old Tolbooth

Does he do it?

Aye...he did laugh.gif

Very well played John - all the best in your next game.

Good crack an aa.

Cheers mate, always good banter when I play you, in fact I've yet to have bad banter :D

Just back from the darts and read the report, actually felt like I was there. :)

Fantastic game, well done to you both and especcially John, hope to meet you in the final mate. :whistling:

Just back from the darts and read the report, actually felt like I was there. :)

Fantastic game, well done to you both and especcially John, hope to meet you in the final mate. :whistling:

Not the final I'm hoping for :whistling:

The Old Tolbooth

Cheers graygo, good luck to both of you in the other semi :thumbsup:

Not the final I'm hoping for :whistling:

:rofl:

ArmiyaRomanova

OAKMONT KNOCKOUT MATCHPLAY COMPETITION

UPDATE

In the first semifinal, the mighty Boof tasted defeat at the hands of johnmitchell (persil32). Well done Sir, your place in the final awaits....

Meanwhile, we await the result of.....

graygo

vs.

Dave Spacey//Dave243

Tie to be played before 11pm on Friday 19th November.

And good luck to both players..... :thumbsup:

Edited by ArmiyaRomanova

Tomorrow mate? How about 8pm?

Or tonight if you want?

Tonight if your up for it. Saves me playing fifa till the early hours :lol:

Tonight if your up for it. Saves me playing fifa till the early hours :lol:

Sure, just logged on to wgt. I'll set ip up. :thumbsup:

Invite sent.

Edited by graygo

Sure, just logged on to wgt. I'll set ip up. :thumbsup:

Good stuff

Just about to head for the tee

Me and Graygo get our semi underway............ going to have a game of golf too :whistling:

The Old Tolbooth

Dave goes 1 up after 2 holes by dropping a putt from the fringe that was like putting down Arthurs Seat, apparently he missed the meter! :whistling:

Cheers John... He'll need it :whistling:

:lol: :lol:

4th hole, both in the greenside bunker after 2 shots. Graygo plays his to within 3 yards, Dave has a nightmare and is miles away (after waxing lyrical about how good he was out of bunkers, aye but sh1t in them lol) Easy birdie for Graygo and all square. :whistling:

8th hole and Graygo's meter throws him a curveball and he nearly drives out of bounds, Dave in a greenside bunker.

Graygo hacks out but still short of the green, Dave on the green in 2, several putts later Dave wins the hole as Graygo is determined not to hole out. :whistling:

All square again. :thumbsup:

Edited by graygo

Dave 1 up, Graygo takes 2 to get out the bunker, Dave 1 to get out of the rough, both miss our putts by a tiddly wee amount. Dave wins the hole with a booger