Golf Game

jamborich

The Old Tolbooth

I can play tonight after 9pm or tomorrow night after 9pm, PJ can't play Friday, I can do Saturday night if I must but would prefer to have a skinfy :D

portobellojambo1

I can play tonight after 9pm or tomorrow night after 9pm, PJ can't play Friday, I can do Saturday night if I must but would prefer to have a skinfy :D

Think we are just waiting on a response from jamiej29 John. Milanos has said that he can play any night so if jamie comes on at some point we can maybe get this going tomorrow night, if not it will have to be the weekend (most likely Saturday night as I'd imagine people will be out most of the day Sunday with the cup tie at Tynecastle).

portobellojambo1

Lost 1 down. Some other ***** can do a match report

I'll do it.

Lost 1 down :(

So the self determined champions elect lost their opening tie then, well, well, well. :bucktooth:

Think we are just waiting on a response from jamiej29 John. Milanos has said that he can play any night so if jamie comes on at some point we can maybe get this going tomorrow night, if not it will have to be the weekend (most likely Saturday night as I'd imagine people will be out most of the day Sunday with the cup tie at Tynecastle).

I think I'm going to rule out Sunday cos I plan to get rat arsed and if John has something planned for Saturday then let's make it tomorrow. I messaged Jamie earlier so hopefully he can make it, otherwise I'll look at getting a sub. Any willing subs should make themselves known now incase I don't hear from Jamie!

So the self determined champions elect lost their opening tie then, well, well, well. :bucktooth:

Juanimator pulled in a ringer, his ex-partner so they had an advantage :(

Juanimator pulled in a ringer, his ex-partner so they had an advantage :(

The Mallets win 1 up

Indeed I did and a very big thank-you to my ex partner. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately you had a DISADVANTAGE . . . . . you had Beats. :uhoh2:

I had to reprimand my partner at one point for showboating, he was deliberately missing

25 and 30 foot putts just to keep Team GB in the game.

Whoever plays them next get your joker on it . . . . . guaranteed double points.

:jambobanana:

The Mallets win 1 up

Indeed I did and a very big thank-you to my ex partner. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately you had a DISADVANTAGE . . . . . you had Beats. :uhoh2:

I had to reprimand my partner at one point for showboating, he was deliberately missing

25 and 30 foot putts just to keep Team GB in the game.

Whoever plays them next get your joker on it . . . . . guaranteed double points.

:jambobanana:

I probably shouldn't have, but that made me chuckle. :rofl:

portobellojambo1

I think I'm going to rule out Sunday cos I plan to get rat arsed and if John has something planned for Saturday then let's make it tomorrow. I messaged Jamie earlier so hopefully he can make it, otherwise I'll look at getting a sub. Any willing subs should make themselves known now incase I don't hear from Jamie!

I'm good for tonight, i'm guessing John will be along about the back of 9 and we can get things started.

portobellojambo1

I'm just in, will be on in 10 minutes.

Cool, just waiting on JM

Nobody showing online?

I'm online at the moment jamie and can see both of you are, but it is Mr Mitchell who is holding eveything up (did send him a message on here, but not sure how long they take to get through to people).

portobellojambo1

How long we going to give him?

According to JKB he is on-line and using the forum, viewing The terrace. I've tried messaging and PM'ing him on here.

Edited by portobellojambo1

portobellojambo1

According to JKB he is on-line and using the forum, viewing The terrace. I've tried messaging and PM'ing him on here.

He has just read the PM I sent him about 21:40, so hopefully will be along shortly.

The Old Tolbooth

Not long in from work, you stalking me PJ? :P

I'm fekked, I think I may have to get Mark to step in and take my place in this comp as it's not looking like it will work out for me this time around sadly :(

He can't play. Do you want to try and get a sub? If we don't start by half past i'm not going to manage to play

Gies 2 mins

Edited by Beats

portobellojambo1

He has just read the PM I sent him about 21:40, so hopefully will be along shortly.

I've just got a message back from John saying he will be unable to make this evening, and his workload could mean he might have to opt out of the tournament. It looks as if we will have to forfeit this tie, and once John confirms if he can or cannot play future games take it from there. It will then be up to Armiya Romanova if Mark_my_Words can step in as a straight replacement, for example or if we are kicked out the league. Apologies for wasting your time tonight guys, the league's been a long time in coming round and I was looking forward to getting playing it again

portobellojambo1

Just saw Beats post, I'll set this up shortly, once Beats gets on WGT.

Edited by portobellojambo1

The Old Tolbooth

Ill play if he can't

Good lad, no danger I'm playing now as it won't get done until flippin midnight, I'm also away all week next week in Inverness working so won't can play then either.

Mark, you were gutted at missing out mate, do you want my place? Is that okay Nigel?

Good lad, no danger I'm playing now as it won't get done until flippin midnight, I'm also away all week next week in Inverness working so won't can play then either.

Mark, you were gutted at missing out mate, do you want my place? Is that okay Nigel?

Mark coming in weakens the team so I'm happy with that!!! :thumbsup:

The Old Tolbooth

I've just got a message back from John saying he will be unable to make this evening, and his workload could mean he might have to opt out of the tournament. It looks as if we will have to forfeit this tie, and once John confirms if he can or cannot play future games take it from there. It will then be up to Armiya Romanova if Mark_my_Words can step in as a straight replacement, for example or if we are kicked out the league. Apologies for wasting your time tonight guys, the league's been a long time in coming round and I was looking forward to getting playing it again

I've been available all week, and the one night I'm not free (due to working late) it's decided that the tie has to be played, it looks like this could happen a lot and so I thought it would be better to abstain altogether what with working next week in Inverness and all that too, you'll be inheriting a better partner in Mark anyway ;)