Golf Game

jamborich

I've given up on the pigeon and text him - hopefully he's on his way home now :thumbsup:

And I'll not hear a bad word against him - absolute Gent :daisy:

Jamie and the magic Bugman hosting The Good The Bad And The Ugly

A slightly late start with Long Ball Larry standing in for Jamboinheaven. - Thanks to LBL, I was sweating at the prospect of getting a random!

A quick start including a few rather lucky putts for GBU lead us to 2 up and by the time we got to the start of the back 9 at one point we went 3 up before a JMB fightback.

It went back to 1up for GBU playing the 18th which we won to then finish 2 up. :)

As above, i can confirm a sub used for GBU.

Thanks to JMB for hanging in till i got a sub, not much in game either except a few long putts dropping.

hi guys massive appologies for last night , i came home steaming after afternoon in pub , tripped over modem at front door and couldnt get it to work , still rough and raging sorry again

Not a problem partner. :thumbsup:

Cheers - any subs used by either team?

Can I remind everyone that someone should post the result of each game on the thread immediately afterwards, confirming result, subs used etc.....

Apologies - i should have posted last night but my broadband still down (should be on tomorrow :) ) so i was sat in someone else's house playing and didn't finish till after 11pm i think and thought i would catch up tonight rather than overstay my welcome.

Should be all sorted from now assuming they don't make another screw up with my broadband tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Edited by AndyMcI

ArmiyaRomanova

With the last of last week's games well under way as I type, I guess it's safe enough to post the next round of fixtures...... Round Nine, the half-way mark.

Plus 8s? host Braw Braw Lads

The Good The Bad And The Ugly host Sons of Seve

Swing This Way host Granny Bile

JuanMilan host Jamie and the magic Bugman

And sitting on the sidelines this week, The Silence of the Bams...... so at least they can't extend their lead this week.

These ties to be played by midnight on Tuesday 11th December (slightly later to allow for festively drunken weekends).

Round Ten will be the last round before the league shuts down for it's winter break, restarting the week beginning 15th January.

Well, what a ding dong game that was! We were down or all square the whole game.

Beats played magnificently, I didn't.

Wee Granty is a putting demon, Boof cannae hit a fairway.

Anyway, Beats and I took the last for an emphatic victory of one up :D

Many thanks for stepping in to sub yet again Beats and very well played mate :thumbsup:

Unlucky STD - I'll buy the first round tomorrow Boof :D

ArmiyaRomanova

Yassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I never let you down my friend John!

Indeed you didn't - but have you seen what your performance has done to the league table - Braw Braw Lads have just moved above Jamie and the Magic Bugman. :D

Edited by ArmiyaRomanova

Indeed you didn't - but have you seen what your performance has done to the league table - Braw Braw Lads have just moved above Jamie and the Magic Bugman. :D

Christ sake

But it was for my friend John. It's fine!

Well done BBL(beats as sub).Great comeback from you pair,was confident that we were going to hold on,but alas it was'nt to be.

ArmiyaRomanova

Happy to do the Boof-load-wait thing.

Wednesday, Thursday (after 9.30), Friday, Saturday and Sunday all decent for me.

Happy to do the Boof-load-wait thing.

Wednesday, Thursday (after 9.30), Friday, Saturday and Sunday all decent for me.

Sunday after half 8 is best for me. Not sure I can realistically commit to any other times this week.

i'm available pretty much all week as i'm taking my summer holidays the next two weeks

Any night except tonight for me.

Also, I think we need to be playing our joker in this tie. What do you reckon Sean? :joker:

gba v sons of seve , im on night shift and can only really play on sunday ?

Sunday should be fine for me but I'm planning a visit to the "Sunday Club" so might not be at my best.

The Old Tolbooth

Yassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I never let you down my friend John!

You're a legend mate, and absolute legend, was nice to get someone else to carry Dunks for a change :D

Well played and thanks for standing in mate, it's very much appreciated and the favour will be returned when needed my friend :thumbsup:

You're a legend mate, and absolute legend, was nice to get someone else to carry Dunks for a change :D

Well played and thanks for standing in mate, it's very much appreciated and the favour will be returned when needed my friend :thumbsup:

My absolute pleasure my friend.

Regards to Linda.

The Old Tolbooth

My absolute pleasure my friend.

Regards to Linda.

And regards to Joanne too mate, can't wait until our trip to Scarborough next year, it's gonna be a blast!

can't wait until our trip to Scarborough next year, it's gonna be a blast!

It'll be more than that if last year is anything to go by when you sneaked into Grant's bed ya big goon. :mw_tease:

Storm-tipped-static-caravan-3801.jpg

portobellojambo1

Plus 8s? host Braw Braw Lads

I can play tomorrow, Friday (although don't want to start too late if Friday, up very early for a pre match fund raiser on Saturday morning), Saturday evening, Sunday or Monday of next week.

The Old Tolbooth

It'll be more than that if last year is anything to go by when you sneaked into Grant's bed ya big goon. :mw_tease:

Storm-tipped-static-caravan-3801.jpg

I'm getting the feeling that you're not handling this very well Painimator, something up?

I'm getting the feeling that you're not handling this very well Painimator, something up?

Listen friend please don't rise to him. He was texting earlier being most unkind.

I was thinking when we go to Scarbourgh would be an idea to nip into York for the day? There is a wonderful coffee shop that the women would love?

Edited by Bugman

The Old Tolbooth

Listen friend please don't rise to him. He was texting earlier being most unkind.

I was thinking when we go to Scarbourgh would be an idea to nip into York for the day? There is a wonderful coffee shop that the women would love?

If it's the one I'm thinking of it does fresh made pancakes too, they're simply delightful!

If it's the one I'm thinking of it does fresh made pancakes too, they're simply delightful!

I think it might be mate.

Can't wait for this. I got the deluxe caravan booked as well which is a bonus. I'll email you the details.

The Old Tolbooth

I think it might be mate.

Can't wait for this. I got the deluxe caravan booked as well which is a bonus. I'll email you the details.

The log cabins with the hot tubs are better mate, be good to share a champagne or two in there

gba v sons of seve , im on night shift and can only really play on sunday ?

Sunday should be fine for me but I'm planning a visit to the "Sunday Club" so might not be at my best.

i'm available pretty much all week as i'm taking my summer holidays the next two weeks

Sunday at 9pm?