Golf Game

jamborich

The G the B and the U v Sons of Seve

Worst game so far from SoS as we got absolutely papped 7 & 5 (the worst score of the season for any team)

Nuff said!!

The Good The Bad And The Ugly host Sons of Seve

A bit of a surprise result. :ohmy:

Bottom of the league GBU took an early 2 hole lead only to be pegged back to all square through 5.

We then won 7 of the next 8 holes though to win 7&5. :)

A bit of a strange game as we played by far the best we have done this season and SoS couldn't get going.

Thanks to SoS for the game. It was just one of those nights.

Edited by AndyMcI

JuanMilan v Jamie and the magic Bugman

I'm ready now if everyone about?

JuanMilan got horsed 4&2, Donny played alright, i was ******* garbage throughout no more so than on the 15th green but i'm sure Jamie and Grant will take great pleasure in telling you about that one....

We won 4 up.

That pair thought they were being clever refusing to concede a 2 and a half footer to me. I duly sunk it and Ally missed from 1 and a half foot :rofl:

Outstanding Jamie well played.

Special mention to my friend John who encouraged me throughout by text. Thanks mate :)

Edited by Bugman

We won 4 up.

That pair thought they were being clever refusing to concede a 2 and a half footer to me. I duly sunk it and Ally missed from 1 and a half foot :rofl:

Special mention to my friend John who encouraged me throughout by text. Thanks mate :)

Yep 4&2 to Jamie and the other guy he plays with. (where's the ham shanker smilie when you need it) :smile:

The 2nd worse team won on the night only coz JuanMilan were 1st worse . . . :mw_tease:

I'm concerned about the highlighted bit in Bugman's quote above . . . .

The rules clearly state - NO OUTSIDE INFLUENCES ALLOWED . . . so I demand the score overturned or at the very least a replay.

Over to you Mr Ayeball. :thumb:

50415_372502251677_1084536_n.jpg

The Old Tolbooth

We won 4 up.

No problem mate, any time, and congrats on your comprehensive win last night :thumbsup:

I'm concerned about the highlighted bit in Bugman's quote above . . . .

The rules clearly state - NO OUTSIDE INFLUENCES ALLOWED . . . so I demand the score overturned or at the very least a replay.

50415_372502251677_1084536_n.jpg

I've no idea what you're on about :whistling:

ArmiyaRomanova

I think you got cuffed. :thumbsup:

portobellojambo1

What time tonight chaps? 9ish?

I forgot all about this Dunks. If you and John are available we could start any time now if you want, but I am going to have to get a sub, as GforGallo appears to have gone AWOL, he hasn't been logged on to JKB at all since November 25th and WGT about the same date.

I forgot all about this Dunks. If you and John are available we could start any time now if you want, but I am going to have to get a sub, as GforGallo appears to have gone AWOL, he hasn't been logged on to JKB at all since November 25th and WGT about the same date.

Hah - looks like everyone went AWOL tonight PJ :D

Let's regroup and try again another night. Does anyone know the real GforGallo?

portobellojambo1

I completely forgot :lol:

Sorry guys, although it looks like GforGallo also forgot too, so I don't feel as bad now :D

Plus 8's versus Braw Braw Lads

Do you want to play this game tonight. I still think I will probably need a sub mind you as there has been no communication from GforGallo on the thread for a while now.

ArmiyaRomanova

Looks like Swing This Way vs Granny Bile is about to get under way..... or as soon as Boof loads.

Awaiting your invite gents....

ArmiyaRomanova

Seems like I spoke too soon..... Boof's vanished, and weegranty's 'declined' a couple of invites I've sent to chat and see what's happening.

Think I might put a claim in for this tie.... LBL and I have been hanging around for 20 mins so far.

Will give you another 20mins, guys......

portobellojambo1

I can do tonight, but if you see this Dunks, text me to remind me because I keep bloody forgetting! :ninja:

Looks like we have all forgotten again John. We'll need to get this played soon, we can try again tomorrow night if possible, but again I still think I am going to need a sub, unless GforGallo posts.

ArmiyaRomanova

Friday at 8pm good for me.

Think we might have to consider a sub though - almost an hour loading this evening, and Boof's still not made it.

Looks like we have all forgotten again John. We'll need to get this played soon, we can try again tomorrow night if possible, but again I still think I am going to need a sub, unless GforGallo posts.

Just in. How about now? Tomorrow good too, anytime after 7.30.

ArmiyaRomanova

Swing This Way vs Granny Bile....

With the patience of saints, we hung around for an ENTIRE HOUR waiting for Boof to load - WGT chicken, with us all griping but no-one prepared to make the first move.

Then Boof arrived, played his drive..... and we waited another few minutes for the next shot to load.

After a quarter of an hour I'd reached the green, but it was obvious that the game was unplayable.

So....

Rearranged for 8pm on Friday evening, when Boof's (mercifully, I admit) not available. So, weegranty is looking for a sub - anyone interested?

Walter Bishop

Swing This Way vs Granny Bile....

With the patience of saints, we hung around for an ENTIRE HOUR waiting for Boof to load - WGT chicken, with us all griping but no-one prepared to make the first move.

Then Boof arrived, played his drive..... and we waited another few minutes for the next shot to load.

After a quarter of an hour I'd reached the green, but it was obvious that the game was unplayable.

So....

Rearranged for 8pm on Friday evening, when Boof's (mercifully, I admit) not available. So, weegranty is looking for a sub - anyone interested?

I'll play on Friday if required?

The Old Tolbooth

I'm okay for tonight PJ, what time suits you best?

Just in. How about now? Tomorrow good too, anytime after 7.30.

Here comes wandering Harry, in the door at 2am and wants to play :lol:

Text me later if you can make tonight and I'll get my hoop online pardner :thumbsup:

The Old Tolbooth

10:34 ya nobber :D

So are we on for tonight? PJ?

Text me if I'm required to play mate, I'm going to get stuck into FM13 at 8pm as I've got a league and cup double to defend :D

Text me if I'm required to play mate, I'm going to get stuck into FM13 at 8pm as I've got a league and cup double to defend :D

Geek :P