I was being sincere...Honest I was.

:D

He wasn't so friendly standing on the 16th tee 1 down. :verymad:

I thought my gamesmanship was not too bad tonight. :whistling:

Ignore him mate. He's a changed man.

Pass sorted yet !!!!

:laugh:

I used to be a carrier... now I'm happily being carried this season. :D

I'm going to buy Robbo a nice saddle tomorrow.

The Old Tolbooth

Ready now :)

Sadly our show went on a bit longer than expected, and then we got the call from granny that the bairn was unwell and we had to drive over to Edinburgh to get her afterwards, so didn't get home until around 11.30pm ish, but I'm here now if still free? :D

As I said....... :(

I only reminded them that they were the green team and that their bubble will burst. :D

Did you not hear the loud popping noise?

Edited by Mark_Mywords

Sadly our show went on a bit longer than expected, and then we got the call from granny that the bairn was unwell and we had to drive over to Edinburgh to get her afterwards, so didn't get home until around 11.30pm ish, but I'm here now if still free? :D

Hi John. How's life my friend?

Hope the show was good. Regards to your lovely wife mate. Hope the bairn is ok.

Just to let you know I know it's late but I'll happily stand in and help you out again my friend.

Regards

Bugman

Ignore him mate. He's a changed man.

Pass sorted yet !!!!

Pass is in the process of being ...... well processed.

There's a game that needs to be played before it's issued.

I have planted the seed and now I need to cultivate it.

Suffice to say that I will be presented with said pass sometime tomorrow night.

Pass is in the process of being ...... well processed.

There's a game that needs to be played before it's issued.

I have planted the seed and now I need to cultivate it.

Suffice to say that I will be presented with said pass sometime tomorrow night.

:jjyay:

The Old Tolbooth

Just to let you know I know it's late but I'll happily stand in and help you out again my friend.

Regards

Bugman

The show was pretty crap to be honest mate, but it was damn good of you to ask, thoughtful as ever my friend!

Thanks for standing in mate, it's very much appreciated, you were a superb partner, the best I've ever had (at golf) ;)

All the very best to you and your lovely family too mate, hope they're all keeping well :thumbsup:

The show was pretty crap to be honest mate, but it was damn good of you to ask, thoughtful as ever my friend!

Thanks for standing in mate, it's very much appreciated, you were a superb partner, the best I've ever had (at golf) ;)

All the very best to you and your lovely family too mate, hope they're all keeping well :thumbsup:

Doing not bad at all old chap.

Shame about the show. I'm sure it was just lovely having a lovely night out with the lovely Linda.

Looking forward to seeing you both on Sunday morning.

The Old Tolbooth

Shame about the show. I'm sure it was just lovely having a lovely night out with the lovely Linda.

Good to hear old bean, really looking forward to spending time with you on Sunday too, always a pleasure having a few beers with you.

Good to hear old bean, really looking forward to spending time with you on Sunday too, always a pleasure having a few beers with you.

Try and mind me Tomorrow night and I'll bring my wedding photos so we can have a look through them. Maybe leave the Wedding dvd until after Christmas dinner this year if that's ok? Probably best we wait until Joanne and Linda are there and we can all watch together?

The Old Tolbooth

Try and mind me Tomorrow night and I'll bring my wedding photos so we can have a look through them. Maybe leave the Wedding dvd until after Christmas dinner this year if that's ok? Probably best we wait until Joanne and Linda are there and we can all watch together?

Sounds like a plan mate, I can also bring our wedding video and album too, we always seem to enjoy those nights, always a hoot!

Sounds like a plan mate, I can also bring our wedding video and album too, we always seem to enjoy those nights, always a hoot!

That sounds great. Thanks for that mate.

Have you had a chance to look through the holiday brochures I dropped round? Cracking deals just now mate.

The Old Tolbooth

That sounds great. Thanks for that mate.

Have you had a chance to look through the holiday brochures I dropped round? Cracking deals just now mate.

Not yet mate, but got that planned for tomorrow night during a meal and candles, both looking forward to it very much, can't wait to go away together again.

Not yet mate, but got that planned for tomorrow night during a meal and candles, both looking forward to it very much, can't wait to go away together again.

Always a blast.

Well nice to chat my friend. Speak soon. Bye for now.

Walter Bishop

Always a blast.

Well nice to chat my friend. Speak soon. Bye for now.

Are we confirmed for next match on Sunday night??

Are we confirmed for next match on Sunday night??

Sunday at 8. But I must be a doubt considering I'm out at 8 in the morning! I'm sure there will be a sub who can stand in. No useless ***** need apply though!!!

I'll message you if I can't make it. If you don't hear from me I'll be ok for it!!!

Sunday at 8. But I must be a doubt considering I'm out at 8 in the morning! I'm sure there will be a sub who can stand in. No useless ***** need apply though!!!

I'll message you if I can't make it. If you don't hear from me I'll be ok for it!!!

Not a fecking chance!!

Not a fecking chance!!

THAT PASS SORTED YET!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are getting a text every 10 mins Tomorrow from Noon if this pass isn't sorted for a 9am start!!!

THAT PASS SORTED YET!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are getting a text every 10 mins Tomorrow from Noon if this pass isn't sorted for a 9am start!!!

The pass is in the bag mate.

Taking the car to the park and ride and getting the bus up, she will take me back for the car Monday morning. :10900:

The pass is in the bag mate.

Taking the car to the park and ride and getting the bus up, she will take me back for the car Monday morning. :10900:

Shit, first train isn't till 11.41am.

Need to get the bus, gets into Edinburgh about 09.40. :sleep1:

Give it up you two - it'll NEVER last.

Liar-+ChristArt.gif

Shit, first train isn't till 11.41am.

Need to get the bus, gets into Edinburgh about 09.40. :sleep1:

Told you I'll get you at 7.30 and bring you to mine and get the bus with me. Means she doesn't have to take you for the car ;)

Told you I'll get you at 7.30 and bring you to mine and get the bus with me. Means she doesn't have to take you for the car ;)

It's fine, she's going to give me a lift to Tranent for the bus now.

portobellojambo1

I'm on just now Grant, but no sign of G for Gallo (I see Boof is on WGT, but not sure if he fancies having a bash at playing tonight or not). We were due to tee off at 8pm.

portobellojambo1

Looks like we both need subs,any takers?

jamboally is about and willing to play, we just need someone else that is free and willing to help out and we can finally get this on the road.

Guest JKBMod 9

The [Mod Edit] chaps win again (good one Ayeball)

This badword is apparently acceptable on this forum :)Mod note - it most certainly is not.

Just ensuring this Edit gets noticed.

Seems to be working okay playing solo but then it aye did.

I don't want to start then have to quit again - I'll maybe play a match play singles against someone first just to see if it's sorted. Any takers for that?

portobellojambo1

I'll play either singles or the pairs. Prefer to start now though!

We have loaded up the match game Beats, but it looks as if Boof is having problems loading it at the moment.

...and finished off with PJ and Ally winning by a 3&2 margin.

STW went 2 up after 3 (or something like that) but gradually got pegged back and overtaken thanks to some splendid approach play from both opponents.

...and finished off with PJ and Ally winning by a 3&2 margin.

STW went 2 up after 3 (or something like that) but gradually got pegged back and overtaken thanks to some splendid approach play from both opponents.

Well deserved win to plus 8's,with ally stepping in as sub.

portobellojambo1

Swing This Way versus Plus 8's

Just finished our delayed match and it ended in a win for Plus 8's by 3 & 2.

Was a very close match, with a lot of birdies all the way through. STW took an early lead going 2 up after 4, we got it back to all square at the break and then picked up two holes early in the back nine to go 2 up. Another birdie at 15 put us 3 up and a half at 16 ended the match.

Boof is still in the tournament as well, an additional bonus, he managed to get through tonight's game with no connection problems. Also like to thank jamboally for standing in as a sub, much appreciated. Well played to all, was very enjoyable, and GL to STW in their remaining ties.