Golf Game

jamborich

portobellojambo1

10:34 ya nobber :D

So are we on for tonight? PJ?

Is now too late, and if it isn't I am going to need a sub if anyone is available

Am i still need tonight for any team??

Also where are this weeks fixtures?

Ayeball seems happy for them to be played whenever mate! The must be played by Sunday night rule doesn't exist anymore.

Is there such a thing as a straightforward tie that can go ahead with 4 players who can organise a time these days? :lol:

I'm only available a Sunday night but all our ties have been played no problem!

I think people have lost interest due to the mistakes made in teaming up Robbo and Kipling!

Ayeball out :seething:

Am i still need tonight for any team??

Also where are this weeks fixtures?

I will be needing a sub,thanks for that,8pm tee off.

Is there such a thing as a straightforward tie that can go ahead with 4 players who can organise a time these days? :lol:

We playing tonight Big Man?

JohnInman.jpg

ArmiyaRomanova

Ayeball seems happy for them to be played whenever mate! The must be played by Sunday night rule doesn't exist anymore.

In recent times, too true - and it's proving a slippery slope, so expect the 2nd half of the league after New Year to be tightened up more than a little.

The Old Tolbooth

We playing tonight Big Man?

JohnInman.jpg

I can do tonight mate, what about PJ1 though? Any time after 7.30pm would suit me :thumbsup:

I'm only available a Sunday night but all our ties have been played no problem!

I think people have lost interest due to the mistakes made in teaming up Robbo and Kipling!

Ayeball out :seething:

:lol:

In recent times, too true - and it's proving a slippery slope, so expect the 2nd half of the league after New Year to be tightened up more than a little.

I was kidding. You do a cracking job.

Although I think my friend John would do as good a job. Really clever man is Mr Mitchell.

The Old Tolbooth

I was kidding. You do a cracking job.

Although I think my friend John would do as good a job. Really clever man is Mr Mitchell.

The answer is no! :ninja:

ArmiyaRomanova

SWING THIS WAY vs GRANNY BILE

Finally underway at Kiawah, with jamiej29/Skacel51 standing in for the retired Boof.

The Granny's had shot into a commanding 4 hole head after 5 holes.

And then STW decided to show up, and took the next 4 to see us go into the turn AS.

The back nine was a seesaw which saw GB taking an advantage, then STW pegging us back at the next hole.

All the way up the 18th, which we went into AS - and STW birdied, going into the lead for the first time in the game, and also winning the match.

STW win 1 up after 18.

Dammit - but they deserved it - TWO eagles and several birdies on route, and only LBL's sterling putting stopped this match from having an embarrassingly different outcome. He definitely held the fort, I had a 'mare of missed putts, drives into water and thick rough. If I were him, I'd be looking for a new partner. Glad he's not..... yet.

Well played STW, in what might prove to be your last game in the league.

Edited by ArmiyaRomanova

SWING THIS WAY vs GRANNY BILE

Dammit - but they deserved it - TWO eagles and several birdies on route, and only LBL's sterling putting stopped this match from having an embarrassingly different outcome. He definitely held the fort, I had a 'mare of missed putts, drives into water and thick rough. If I were him, I'd be looking for a new partner. Glad he's not..... yet.

Well played STW, in what might prove to be your last game in the league.

f5a207150f093922a8879ffa9adfa5c771.png

Actually, she looks like your character :ninja:

Ouch, kick a man while he's down, why don't you :D

We only seemed to go down hill after my arrogant mouthing off after we went 4 up :down:

Well played Jamie and Grant. Forgetting the first 5 holes, you guys played great. That approach shot by Jamie to the par 5 was one of the best i've seen :thumbsup:

Walter Bishop

What a come back,a very big thank you to jamie,you were tremendous tonight.

We only seemed to go down hill after my arrogant mouthing off after we went 4 up :down:

Well played Jamie and Grant. Forgetting the first 5 holes, you guys played great. That approach shot by Jamie to the par 5 was one of the best i've seen :thumbsup:

No probs Grant enjoyed it and well played to you!

It was great to play in a tight match unlike the normal convincing victories myself and Bugman achieve. :verysmug:

No probs Grant enjoyed it and well played to you!

It was great to play in a tight match unlike the normal convincing victories myself and Bugman achieve. :verysmug:

:smuggy:

The Old Tolbooth

If you want some tips on how to get rid of him Larry, I'm yer man ;)

f5a207150f093922a8879ffa9adfa5c771.png

Actually, she looks like your character :ninja:

:rofl:

I'm not enjoying this one little bit :lol:

portobellojambo1

I can do tonight mate, what about PJ1 though? Any time after 7.30pm would suit me :thumbsup:

I was out at our department Christmas meal tonight John, so was unable to play tonight.

I'll leave it to Ayeball/Armiya Romanova to explain but the league might have to change slightly going forward given GforGallo seems to have disappeared completely and Boof is having some awful problems loading the game in the alternate shot 4 player format.

The Old Tolbooth

Come on then, let's hear 'em. :D

Deliberate shots into deep rough, bunkers, and lakes, you couldn't wait to change the pairings quick enough, oh wait, that's what you done tonight to poor Larry, you obviously learnt from me :D

ArmiyaRomanova

AS LEAGUE....

As far as I can tell, there's still one game to play in the last round of fixtures before Xmas.

So step forward, Plus 8s? host Braw Braw Lads - you have until midnight on Thursday 20th December to complete this tie, or it'll be declared void.

The league will restart again on 14th January after its winter break, and there will be a few rule changes and a general tightening up.

The league will also become and eight-team competition, with Plus 8s? and Swing This Way merging to form the Swinging Plus 8s, a move necessitated by the 'retiral' of Boof and the disappearance of GForGallo.

Their position on entry to the league will be determined following the result of the remaining round 9 fixtures.

:thumbsup:

portobellojambo1

So step forward, Plus 8s? host Braw Braw Lads - you have until midnight on Thursday 20th December to complete this tie, or it'll be declared void.

John, Dunks, when is best for you to get this played. I can play any night, including tonight, but I will need a sub to step in, if anyone is available any night between tonight and Thursday.

jamboinheaven

AS LEAGUE....

As far as I can tell, there's still one game to play in the last round of fixtures before Xmas.

The league will restart again on 14th January after its winter break, and there will be a few rule changes and a general tightening up.

The league will also become and eight-team competition, with Plus 8s? and Swing This Way merging to form the Swinging Plus 8s, a move necessitated by the 'retiral' of Boof and the disappearance of GForGallo.

Their position on entry to the league will be determined following the result of the remaining round 9 fixtures.

:thumbsup:

i love the sound of a good tightening up after new year yes oh yessssssss

portobellojambo1

I can play as a sub tue,wed or thur if that's any help.

Tonight, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday for me :thumbsup:

Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday for me :thumbsup:

Will we make it Wednesday night at 8pm then ?