Thanks once again for standing in for me Beats :thumbsup:

Right, this get this next fecker played before the feckin weekend Mr Mitchell

:pleasing:

Nice of you to rejoin the team :peepwall:

Woo hoo - Back in me hoose and a full 71Mbps Boof :P

Thanks once again for standing in for me Beats :thumbsup:

Right, this get this next fecker played before the feckin weekend Mr Mitchell

:pleasing:

Greedy Barsteward, you dont need all those mb's, can you not hand some over to Boof when you're up his way next week? :cry2:

jamboinheaven

Jamie and the magic Bugman host The Good The Bad And The Ugly

I can only play Sat or at a push Sunday but I'll be smashed beyond belief on Sunday :lol:

Im out all day saturday and theres obviously a wee game on sunday , will we try sunday night at 9 ?

JuanMilan vs Braw Braw Lads

A thoroughly deserved 3&2 victory for JuanMilan - not for playing the better golf no . . . . (tho' we did) :smile:

but for having to suffer the most incredible amount of bullshit it may be possible for any human to listen to. :001_9898:

:boak:

Beats and JM's efforts to be nice to each other clearly effected their ability to play golf and it wasn't until they directed the abuse JuanMilan's way that they actually

started to play . . . . which goes to prove that the two of them are the most nasty, loathsome, odious, unpleasant, horrible, despicable pair of phonies you'll ever meet.

I'm just so glad and proud that JuanMilan never allowed ourselves to be dragged down to their abusive level and were the perfect respectable opponent throughout the match. :whistling:

Beware.png

Im out all day saturday and theres obviously a wee game on sunday , will we try sunday night at 9 ?

Not sure I'll be able to stand but les try for 9!!!

Can't you just accept that myself and John have turned a corner and now have a deep respect for each other?

NO - never...not on your life...no way...on no account...under no circumstances...not at all...not on your nelly...it'll never happen.

Hopefully that answers your question. :smile:

NO - never...not on your life...no way...on no account...under no circumstances...not at all...not on your nelly...it'll never happen.

Hopefully that answers your question. :smile:

:(

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly vs Granny Bile.....

Granny Bile played their Joker for this game, figuring it might be the only one we stood a chance of picking up points in (sorry, TGTBTU, you'll probably do the same to us though!)

And miracle of miracles, we went 3 up after 3.

The TGTBTU pulled one back, and were stabilising their game until they hit MULCH on the 7th. Never seen that before, and they couldn't play out of it at all and went 4 down as a result. (anyone know how you're supposed to play of of mulch?)

Granny Bile held on to at least a 3up lead for most of the gamem ending 4 & 3 up after the 15th!

Our first win of the league, and with a joker on it - puts us mid-table for at least wee while....

Thanks for the game, TGTBTU, unlucky......

A resounding victory for Granny Bile. You took your chances early when we were making a few mistakes but even after that you played well without making mistakes yourself which made it hard for us to get anything going.

MULCH! Not been in it before, tried to pitch the 1st time as we were only 2 or 3 yards off the green, then Craig had a shot, on my 2nd attempt i tried "full shot" at half power with my wedge. In 3 attempts neither of us moved it an inch. :verymad:

Well played GB.

Jamie and the magic Bugman host The Good The Bad And The Ugly

I can only play Sat or at a push Sunday but I'll be smashed beyond belief on Sunday :lol:

Looking like Sunday at 9pm may be a goer.

Sounds like it also has the potential to be an interesting round :)

The Old Tolbooth

Can't you just accept that myself and John have turned a corner and now have a deep respect for each other?

He's only jealous cos no one likes him mate, take no notice ;)

Sons of Seve host The Silence of the Bams

can play most nights this week

ps. can stand in for boof if needed.

Any night except Tuesday and Wednesday.

Any night after 7.30pm for me. :thumbsup:

How about tonight at 8pm?

jamboinheaven

JuanMilan vs Braw Braw Lads

A thoroughly deserved 3&2 victory for JuanMilan - not for playing the better golf no . . . . (tho' we did) :smile:

but for having to suffer the most incredible amount of bullshit it may be possible for any human to listen to. :001_9898:

:boak:

Beats and JM's efforts to be nice to each other clearly effected their ability to play golf and it wasn't until they directed the abuse JuanMilan's way that they actually

started to play . . . . which goes to prove that the two of them are the most nasty, loathsome, odious, unpleasant, horrible, despicable pair of phonies you'll ever meet.

I'm just so glad and proud that JuanMilan never allowed ourselves to be dragged down to their abusive level and were the perfect respectable opponent throughout the match. :whistling:

Beware.png

buy that man a pint , glad im not the only one that can see it x

Any night after 7.30pm for me. :thumbsup:

friday at 8?

How about tonight at 8pm?

Suits me, haven't heard from Sean though.

I can play any night this week, and can also stand in for Boof if needed what with me being in my death bed :thumbsup:

Any night?

Not needing your ticket for Wednesday then? :whistling:

STW v Plus 8's

Game from last night not completed due to Boof's internet problems.When can we play this tie?I can play any night about 8pm,apart from wed,and will probably need a sub.

ArmiyaRomanova

JuanMilan, we're hosting you this week (Granny Bile).....

I can do Tuesday from 10pm, NOT Wednesday, Thursday from 9.30pm, Friday from 10pm, Saturday and Sunday evenings.....

Over to you.... and LBL.

I can do Tuesday from 10pm, NOT Wednesday, Thursday from 9.30pm, Friday from 10pm, Saturday and Sunday evenings.....

Over to you.... and LBL.

Thursday - Friday or Sunday for me. :thumbsup:

portobellojambo1

STW v Plus 8's

Game from last night not completed due to Boof's internet problems.When can we play this tie?I can play any night about 8pm,apart from wed,and will probably need a sub.

We've missed tonight Grant, but I can make 8pm any other night bar Wednesday (at 8pm on Wednesday I expect to be firing a torrent of abuse at at the plastic paddy welts in the Roseburn Stand) or Friday (Friday out helping raise more money for HMFC). Need to wait on G for Gallo responding, and we can see if Boof fancies trying again or if a replacement can stand in.

Over to you.... and LBL.

Thursday best for me, followed by Sunday and then Friday

portobellojambo1

PJ - we need a sub, do you fancy it ?

If I'd seen this last night I would have said aye, but since I have just come across it now I'm guessing I'm a touch late.

The Old Tolbooth

Any night?

Not needing your ticket for Wednesday then? :whistling:

Already given my ticket away mate as I'm not gonna make it on Wednesday night :(

I can play any night this week, and can also stand in for Boof if needed what with me being in my death bed :thumbsup:

Not the weekend for me, but any night after 9pm (Wednesday later) :thumbsup:

Greedy Barsteward, you dont need all those mb's, can you not hand some over to Boof when you're up his way next week? :cry2:

That is the actual reason I'll be in Shetland

:verysmug:

Already given my ticket away mate as I'm not gonna make it on Wednesday night :(

Jesus I was only kidding, you must be bad. :sterb147::wings::skull:

Hope you're feeling better for pre-match drinkies on Sunday.

Over to you.... and LBL.

Thursday 9.30pm is looking good then?

ArmiyaRomanova

Over to you.... and LBL.

Thursday 9.30pm is looking good then?

Good for me too - see you all on the tee. :thumbsup:

The Old Tolbooth

I'm the same mate, over to Boof and Granty

(There was me saying that I could stand in for Boof if need be too, and we're playing him this week :lol: )

Jesus I was only kidding, you must be bad. :sterb147::wings::skull:

Hope you're feeling better for pre-match drinkies on Sunday.

I'm working on it mate, fingers crossed :thumbsup:

portobellojambo1

We've missed tonight Grant, but I can make 8pm any other night bar Wednesday (at 8pm on Wednesday I expect to be firing a torrent of abuse at at the plastic paddy welts in the Roseburn Stand) or Friday (Friday out helping raise more money for HMFC). Need to wait on G for Gallo responding, and we can see if Boof fancies trying again or if a replacement can stand in.

Grant, G for Gallo. Boof/substitute

Can we arrange a time to play this outstanding game. Tonight is obviously out, I cannot make Friday, but can play tomorrow night at 8pm if needed. I could maybe manage Saturday (afternoon/early evening) or Sunday evening but on Saturday I will be suffering from the previous night and Sunday evening I would imagine I will still be mangled from the game.

Edited by portobellojambo1

Grant, G for Gallo. Boof/substitute

Can we arrange a time to play this outstanding game. Tonight is obviously out, I cannot make Friday, but can play tomorrow night at 8pm if needed. I could maybe manage Saturday (afternoon/early evening) or Sunday evening but on Saturday I will be suffering from the previous night and Sunday evening I would imagine I will still be mangled from the game.

Try for 8pm thursday?

portobellojambo1

I can manage 8pm tonight Grant, I will PM G for Gallo when I get home from work to see if he is available as he hasn't posted on the thread since before last weekend, so we may both need a sub. if he is away on holiday, for example.

Granny Bile versus JuanMilan

Tonight (Thurs) at 9-30pm . . . JuanMilan would like it noted for the record that they

intend to play their joker in this fixture . . . I repeat, they intend to play their joker in this fixture. :thumbsup:

The Old Tolbooth

You talking to yourself again Mitchell?

Quoted the wrong post :facepalm:

:lol:

Anyway, I can do tomorrow night or Saturday night, and that's it now seeing as no one got back to me regarding getting this game on the road :whistling:

Or are we? Anybody seen Mitchell since he went down with Manflu?

As previously stated, I can't play at the weekend, so that kinda leaves tonight! Who we playing anyway? Is it Boof?