Golf Game

jamborich

The Good the Bad and the Ugly 1 - 3 JuanMilan

After a good opening by GBU, they weren't able to keep their lead very long as JuanMilan went to the turn 3 up.

A brief comeback on the back 9 closed the gap for GBU but JM soon had the game back in their control, producing some pretty good shots to the green leaving virtual tap-ins on quite a few holes.

A good game of golf which was spoiled by the constant, unnecessary, uncalled for and excessive abuse JuanMilan had to endure from GBU, from not congratulating us on our fine play right through to the validity of our parentage and Craig's insistence on typing the number 7 at the end of every sentence which we think was an attempt at some sort of satanic psyche. :devil:

Initially the insults came from Craig (which I've come to expect after 2 seasons as his partner) but shortly after, Andy joined in which shocked us as he is normally a very nice and diplomatic person . . . Craig has obviously turned him into some kind of demon already and we're only 3 games into the season.

Ally and myself warned GBU that we would report them regarding their lack of etiquette, however they counter warned us that if we opened our mouths they would do unmentionable things to us at the night oot on Saturday . . . . :o

Be warned people these pair are a very unsavoury couple . . . very unsavoury indeed. :down:

261014_100001271238810_1172382367_n.jpg

jamboinheaven

The Good the Bad and the Ugly 1 - 3 JuanMilan

After a good opening by GBU, they weren't able to keep their lead very long as JuanMilan went to the turn 3 up.

A brief comeback on the back 9 closed the gap for GBU but JM soon had the game back in their control, producing some pretty good shots to the green leaving virtual tap-ins on quite a few holes.

A good game of golf which was spoiled by the constant, unnecessary, uncalled for and excessive abuse JuanMilan had to endure from GBU, from not congratulating us on our fine play right through to the validity of our parentage and Craig's insistence on typing the number 7 at the end of every sentence which we think was an attempt at some sort of satanic psyche. :devil:

Initially the insults came from Craig (which I've come to expect after 2 seasons as his partner) but shortly after, Andy joined in which shocked us as he is normally a very nice and diplomatic person . . . Craig has obviously turned him into some kind of demon already and we're only 3 games into the season.

Ally and myself warned GBU that we would report them regarding their lack of etiquette, however they counter warned us that if we opened our mouths they would do unmentionable things to us at the night oot on Saturday . . . . :o

Be warned people these pair are a very unsavoury couple . . . very unsavoury indeed. :down:

261014_100001271238810_1172382367_n.jpg

Away and boil yer heid 777

portobellojambo1

Sons of Seve v Plus 8s

Game has just finished and ended in a win for Plus 8s by 4 & 2, but was a lot closer than that scoreline suggests.

Well played partner, and well played Sean and Graygo, was a very good game. Spreadsheet not touched, lesson learnt last time round.

Sons of Seve v Plus 8s

Game has just finished and ended in a win for Plus 8s by 4 & 2, but was a lot closer than that scoreline suggests.

Well played partner, and well played Sean and Graygo, was a very good game. Spreadsheet not touched, lesson learnt last time round.

Chears PJ, you both played well and you wouldn't think your partner was a rookie.

Spreadsheet updated. thumbsup.gif

The Old Tolbooth

Jamie and the pishy Bugman V The Braw Lads

Braw Lads started well by taking the first hole with a great birdie, then contrived to three putt on the 2nd to lose the hole when it looked likely we would win it, all square after two holes! Then it started, Dunks and myself started to play some very good stuff and raced into a 4 hole lead by the turn, as the abuse dished out by Beats increased (it was needless too, I didn't deserve it at all :whistling:), the back nine went along similar lines as we went 5 up with 5 to play, and then eventually won the game 6&4 with Beats running away with his tail between his legs after all his bragging about "Bringing it on" before he was banned :rofl:

I feel sorry for Jamie, unlucky mate, now you know how Mark felt last season :ninja:

Final result

The Braw Lads win 6&4

Jamie and the pishy Bugman V The Braw Lads

Braw Lads started well by taking the first hole with a great birdie, then contrived to three putt on the 2nd to lose the hole when it looked likely we would win it, all square after two holes! Then it started, Dunks and myself started to play some very good stuff and raced into a 4 hole lead by the turn, as the abuse dished out by Beats increased (it was needless too, I didn't deserve it at all :whistling:), the back nine went along similar lines as we went 5 up with 5 to play, and then eventually won the game 6&4 with Beats running away with his tail between his legs after all his bragging about "Bringing it on" before he was banned :rofl:

I feel sorry for Jamie, unlucky mate, now you know how Mark felt last season :ninja:

Final result

The Braw Lads win 6&4

It's games like that where a spectator mode would be brilliant.

I'm sure it was all good natured banter. laugh.gif

WGT played funny buggers for a while tonight before we finally got going.

JM has told the story - good game and enjoyable banter throughout laugh.gif

Nice wee warmer for Saturday.

And, err, thanks for the advice chaps - I'll report back whistling.gif

WGT played funny buggers for a while tonight before we finally got going.

JM has told the story - good game and enjoyable banter throughout laugh.gif

Nice wee warmer for Saturday.

And, err, thanks for the advice chaps - I'll report back whistling.gif

What's happening on Saturday?

We're all meeting up for a game of croquet thumbsup.gif

I'm not, I'm going out to get pished with the guys on here after the Ross County game. unsure.gif

Sorry, promised the vanquished Bugman that I would keep reminding folk about it. thumbsup.gif

The Old Tolbooth

I'm not, I'm going out to get pished with the guys on here after the Ross County game. unsure.gif

Sorry, promised the vanquished Bugman that I would keep reminding folk about it. thumbsup.gif

I've to tell you that he's watching you and you're not sticking to your side of the bargain :lol:

I've to tell you that he's watching you and you're not sticking to your side of the bargain :lol:

I just did. blink.gif

Anyway, a wee reminder about the forthcoming croquet night out this Saturday, meeting up in the Tynecastle Arms straight after the Ross County match. Or at half time if the game is as bad as the last night out. whistling.gif

A good chance to meet the guys you play golf with online or if you met them at the last gathering a chance to settle a few scores. ninja.gif

All joking aside, apart from 2 or 3 twats it's a decent bunch of guys and should be a good night. laugh.gif

All joking aside, apart from 2 or 3 twats it's a decent bunch of guys and should be a good night. laugh.gif

Ah ken who they are . . . na na na na na. :mw_tease: :mw_tease:

Ah ken who they are . . . na na na na na. :mw_tease: :mw_tease:

We should get everyone to write down the names of who they think are and see who gets the most votes. laugh.gif

Edited by graygo

We should get everyone to write down the names of who they think are and see who gets the most votes. laugh.gif

I've got 3 nominations.......

John Mitchell

John Mitchell

John Mitchell

Competition over . . . . . :D:D

The Old Tolbooth

John Mitchell

John Mitchell

John Mitchell

Your invite has just been rescinded :bootyshake:

:D

John Mitchell

John Mitchell

John Mitchell

We have a winner. thumbsup.gif

Would it be wrong to invite Linda in his place on Saturday?

Would it be wrong to invite Linda in his place on Saturday?

Nope. Would be good to have someone to bring the drinks over and take away the empties thumbsup.gif

John can do that.

laugh.gif

He'd take a feckin age though - he'd stop to talk to every single person between us and the bar. Twice.

The Silence of the Bams host Swing This Way

Wednesday 7pm

Just firing this thread BTTT so I remember.

I'm glad you did. I almost forgot all about it. :unsure::lol::ninja:

Would be good to have someone to bring the drinks over and take away the empties thumbsup.gif

John can do that.

laugh.gif

Nae chance . . . John gives the orders, he doesnae take them. :lol:

shrekexposed.jpg?9d7bd4

Wednesday 7pm

will b there

Wednesday 7pm

Just finished n/shift,away to my bed now,will try not to sleep in for this ;)

The Old Tolbooth

Nope. Would be good to have someone to bring the drinks over and take away the empties thumbsup.gif

:lol:

I just had to show her this post, your in soapy bubble boy!! :lol

He'd take a feckin age though - he'd stop to talk to every single person between us and the bar. Twice.

Do I really do that? :ninja:

Nae chance . . . John gives the orders, he doesnae take them. :lol:

shrekexposed.jpg?9d7bd4

:rofl:

Anybody know Mark's number and willing to gie him a shout?

graygo is acting sub

cheers mate

Edited by r0880

Sorry guys/robbo.......... I've only just got to my laptop... Something came up.

:(

Swine!!

Only on the 3rd and it's been about an hour, bloody Boof! angry.gif