Golf Game

jamborich

Clicking on the green "play now" and nothing is happening.

Do you need a certain amount of credits to play?

Have you got a popup blocker on cos it should open up in a new page.

ArmiyaRomanova

GigaloAunt

biggrin.gif

Just sent you a country club invite, and one from me (ayeball).

Don't get too pissed off with the game too quickly! :thumbsup:

The Old Tolbooth

Shut it dick

:lol:

Invites oot - just accept where you see the green rectangle and we should be away soon.

Hope you don't take him up round the Best of Hardest as an intro, that would be cruel! :ninja:

Dunno whats happened - accepted invite - thought it would take me to the game?

huh.gif

sad.gif

Boof will take ages for the game to load so bare with it! Don't quit!!!

The Old Tolbooth

Dunno whats happened - accepted invite - thought it would take me to the game?

huh.gif

sad.gif

Must be a pop up blocker somewhere, also sometimes it depends what browser you're using, I've had to go onto Maxthon to play the damn thing :(

The Old Tolbooth

Cheers for the game tonight guys - appreciate it.

Give me a shout if you ever fancy a game.

thumbsup.gif

I hope you took it easy on beats, he gets very upset and starts throwing things around his living room when he loses, including his dog! :ninja:

I hope you took it easy on beats, he gets very upset and starts throwing things around his living room when he loses, including his dog! :ninja:

The dog went upstairs as soon as I loaded WGT :o

I'm prepared to go all "Stewards' Enquiry" with this if you like.

I can recall reading something two or three pages back where you and juanimator said that you couldn't make the agreed replay time, and conceded the tie to your opponents.

Hence the -1. Did I read wrong? Am I getting games mixed up here?

You're very close Mr Steward, but no cigar.....the time for the continuation of the game was to be 8pm.

Graygo said he couldnae make it til 9pm then turned up at 8-30pm....

I then received an anonymous call from a phone box in Ormiston (ootside Graygo's hoose) telling me to get into work pronto....... :angry:

Sean then said he SHOULD make the agreed time, but was desperate to get to his bed leaving us with a mental image of him playing the game in his jammies....... :blink:

Which in turn forced poor Ally to nip to the all night chemist for some valium, making him late back for the kick off and with unsound mind hastily declare that they could have the tie.... :(

So to sum up your honour, I would like to propose that due to Kickback being down for four days and all ties being extended for a week, we can resume this game at

Kiawah Island - at the 8th hole - with JuanMilan on the tee and the score 3up to Sons of Seve

sometime in the coming week at the convenience of both teams.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury .......... I cannae say fairer than that. :):)

You're very close Mr Steward, but no cigar.....the time for the continuation of the game was to be 8pm.

Graygo said he couldnae make it til 9pm then turned up at 8-30pm....

I then received an anonymous call from a phone box in Ormiston (ootside Graygo's hoose) telling me to get into work pronto....... :angry:

Sean then said he SHOULD make the agreed time, but was desperate to get to his bed leaving us with a mental image of him playing the game in his jammies....... :blink:

Which in turn forced poor Ally to nip to the all night chemist for some valium, making him late back for the kick off and with unsound mind hastily declare that they could have the tie.... :(

So to sum up your honour, I would like to propose that due to Kickback being down for four days and all ties being extended for a week, we can resume this game at

Kiawah Island - at the 8th hole - with JuanMilan on the tee and the score 3up to Sons of Seve

sometime in the coming week at the convenience of both teams.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury .......... I cannae say fairer than that. :):)

laugh.gif

I'm not arguing with that.

Happy to go with this if everyone else is, in the interests of fair play and all that. thumbsup.gif

Although I think Sons of Seve (Sean) whistling.gifwere on the tee when we got booted.

laugh.gif

Happy to go with this if everyone else is, in the interests of fair play and all that. thumbsup.gif

Although I think Sons of Seve (Sean) whistling.gifwere on the tee when we got booted.

we we're.

i'd just hit my tee shot bang on the ding and it was going straight in the hole :whistling:

what night suits then?

i don't think anything had been agreed though we were putting dates & times about.

I thought Boof couldn't make it till next week?

Anyway, I'm good for Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday night.

Stated playing this last night and am levelling up and it says I'm unlocking equipment, which would make me better.

I take it you need to pay real money for these unlocks?

Only have 2 credits - how do you get more credits in the bank?

Stated playing this last night and am levelling up and it says I'm unlocking equipment, which would make me better.

I take it you need to pay real money for these unlocks?

Only have 2 credits - how do you get more credits in the bank?

You can buy credits (100 credits = 1 USD) or you can complete some surveys to get free credits.

laugh.gif

Happy to go with this if everyone else is, in the interests of fair play and all that.

Although I think Sons of Seve (Sean) were on the tee when we got booted.

we we're.

i'd just hit my tee shot bang on the ding and it was going straight in the hole :whistling:

Nae worries, probably my mistake coz if Sean wiz on the tee then I wouldnae

have been coz it would have been Ally . . . unless I've got that wrong too. :lol:

Sean - the hole your baw was going straight in . . . was that the one wi sand or water in it ? :jambobanana:

PS - I'm good for Mon-Tues-Wed-Thurs and at a push Fri efter 7pm. :thumbsup:

Plus 8s? V Jamie and the magic Bugman

Still on for 8 tonight?

I'm still good. Coincides with x-factor, so I'll get some peace and quiet!

ArmiyaRomanova

A RULING

(for what it's worth)

The week one tie between Sons of Seve and JuanMilan should be replayed from the beginning of the 8th hole, with Sons Of Seve 3up in the tie.

The first to tee off can be a member of either team.

The table has been amended to omit the previous result.

How's that for generous?

Oh, and you have until this Sunday to complete the tie.

And to confirm, all the Week Two ties have to be completed by this Sunday too. :thumbsup:

ArmiyaRomanova

HELP!!

Could someone who knows something about spreadsheets please fix the league table - somehow the row number boxes are out of alignment with the grid (I didn't know this was even possible!), making it difficult to cut and paste effectively - for me at any rate.

Walter Bishop

Plus 8s? V Jamie and the magic Bugman

Still on for 8 tonight?

I'm still good. Coincides with x-factor, so I'll get some peace and quiet!

Any chance we could make it 8.30?

I`ll be on from 8 so half 8 fine with me. We will be playing our joker in this match aswell, going for maximum points! :whistling:

i've got another name for the night out - i wish jj was my dad - is going to join us for a few beers after the game.

Does he play golf? Have you cleared this with Fester? Does he drink as much as you?