Golf Game

jamborich

The Old Tolbooth

only night i could make 9 is friday

Dunks is working away in Inverness this week but will be available on Thursday and Friday, I've just remembered I can't do Friday. I could do Saturday....maybe!

Looking like Thursday as long as Dunks can make it for 8pm latest with a bit luck.

Great night out lads, I'll need to remember not to mix lager, cheap bubbles, morgans and vodka and then just get 2 hours sleep before looking after children in future. :down:

Long Ball Larry....

Since you're not getting PMs at the moment....

Bugman, jamiej29 and I are all OK to play this evening around 9.30pm.

You be OK with that?

Aye, that's good with me.

Pretty straight forward 3 points :smuggy:

I can make any night as well, except Wednesday (up at Tannadice on Wednesday).

Mark_Mywords user_popup.png

Posted Today, 15:50

Plus 8s? host The Silence of the Bams

I can play tonight, Tuesday, Wednesday or Saturday.

GforGallo user_popup.png

Posted Today, 13:01

I can make any night as well

So any night but Wednesday and Friday? How about Tuesday or Thursday at 8?

tonight 8pm?

Great night out lads, I'll need to remember not to mix lager, cheap bubbles, morgans and vodka and then just get 2 hours sleep before looking after children in future. :down:

:lol:

portobellojambo1

Mark_Mywords user_popup.png

Posted Today, 15:50

I can play tonight, Tuesday, Wednesday or Saturday.

GforGallo user_popup.png

Posted Today, 13:01

I can make any night as well

So any night but Wednesday and Friday? How about Tuesday or Thursday at 8?

tonight 8pm?

I can manage that, just need to wait and see if the other two post to say they can manage.

portobellojambo1

tick tock

Just waiting on Mark logging onto WGT, he isn't showing as logged in on my friends list.

EDIT - He is now, invites sent

Edited by portobellojambo1

portobellojambo1

Game has just finished, and unfortunately we took a serious mauling, with SOTB winning 6 and 4.

Took it to Oakmont as I thought that might give us a chance against two legends, but nae luck, well and truly skelped.

Well played Mark and R0880, and gl in the rest of your games (although I don't think you will need much luck)

good match again tonight

for once we were not the gr**n team and this paid off as we went 1 up after 1, we managed to increase our lead and never lost a hole to run out 6 and 4 winners.

Oakmont is a **** of a course but the bams tamed it

well played all

Game has just finished, and unfortunately we took a serious mauling, with SOTB winning 6 and 4.

Took it to Oakmont as I thought that might give us a chance against two legends, but nae luck, well and truly skelped.

Well played Mark and R0880, and gl in the rest of your games (although I don't think you will need much luck)

I enjoyed the game. First game in ages that the sportsmanship was good.... I didn't even get called a prick or a *******, which makes a change lol

Genuinely didn't feel we even played that poorly bar 1 or 2 holes. Just beaten by the better team.

Can't see anyone else winning the league though I'm afraid.

I enjoyed the game. First game in ages that the sportsmanship was good.... I didn't even get called a prick or a *******, which makes a change lol

:lol::lol:

If it makes you feel better you're a ***** AND an ******** :lol:

swing this way v gba , im back shift so can play mon,tue,wed,thur night at half nine

I can make tomorrow night at 9.30pm or Sunday night 9.30pm.

Wednesday is a maybe if that's the only other time everyone can play.

Thursday, Friday and Saturday out for me this week.

ArmiyaRomanova

Granny Bile vs Jamie and the magic Bugman

Initially a tough game with nothing in it (AS) all the way to the 8th, when I missed a 12ft putt and Jamie holed his. 1 down to the Grannies.

But we pulled it back on the next hole, capitalising on a bunkered drive from the Bugman.

Things were less stable though - another narrowly missed putt put us 1 down on the 10th.

When I found water on the 12th, I really thought that might be it, but a decent putt saved a bogey, which was matched by JATMB.

Unfortunately, any hope of turning the game around effectively disappeared when we went 2 down on the 14th.

We did manage to take them all the way to the 17th, but JATMB were both on top form - and although Long Ball Larry was also on form, I sadly wasn't. At all.

Anyway, congrats Jamie and Beats, you were definitely worth your win tonight!

Final result - Jamie and the magic Bugman win 2up with 1 to play. :thumbsup:

That's me only at 87% now guys.

I'm seriously thinking I'll have to withdraw from this competition to let everyone get games finished in the same week as they start...

I'm seriously thinking I'll have to withdraw from this competition to let everyone get games finished in the same week as they start...

We were having a laugh at the night oot aboot this Boof, how we go for oor tea, have a turkish delight or decorate the spare room (or even all three)

while we're waiting for your game to load . . . . . LOL

But seriously tho' it obviously iznae any fun for you either and it'd be a shame if you had to withdraw coz your ISP cannae get off its erse and

provide better download speeds.

May I propose oor next night oot we all go to the Shetlands and storm Boof's ISP and demand they free him from his shackles ?

FREE BOOF FROM HIS HELL

2Q2RR4jZ7X-12.png

Dunks is working away in Inverness this week but will be available on Thursday and Friday, I've just remembered I can't do Friday. I could do Saturday....maybe!

Looking like Thursday as long as Dunks can make it for 8pm latest with a bit luck.

looks like i'm having to work tomorrow between 7 & 8 so will be on as soon as i can

We were having a laugh at the night oot aboot this Boof, how we go for oor tea, have a turkish delight or decorate the spare room (or even all three)

while we're waiting for your game to load . . . . . LOL

But seriously tho' it obviously iznae any fun for you either and it'd be a shame if you had to withdraw coz your ISP cannae get off its erse and

provide better download speeds.

May I propose oor next night oot we all go to the Shetlands and storm Boof's ISP and demand they free him from his shackles ?

FREE BOOF FROM HIS HELL

2Q2RR4jZ7X-12.png

ISP

its on old wind up antenna isnt it~?

Edited by r0880

Just back from Inverness where you'll all be delighted to hear the topic of conversation was how to get Boof faster broadband :crowngrin:

The Old Tolbooth

Just back from Inverness where you'll all be delighted to hear the topic of conversation was how to get Boof faster broadband :crowngrin:

Praise the feckin lord!! :lol:

If tonight is a bit tight for our game, I'm now free tomorrow night too, any time, if that suits better. I know Sean is up at daft o'clock and Dunks is only logging on when Sean is getting up for work!! :behead:

Hope you get things sorted for sunday mate,if not, do you want to set up now, just incase? :ninja:

Edited by weegranty

^ :lol:

And Donny - what the hell is that brown and green thing behind me?

However, to be serious, in the interests of Kickbackers CC members' sanity, what would be the scenario if I did have to withdraw? Is there anyone able to take my place? I know the average would be unlikely to be exactly the same...

It's a bloody curse since I have no problems playing with myself...or with WGT when playing solo.

I am investigating satellite broadband...so watch this space.

Praise the feckin lord!! :lol:

If tonight is a bit tight for our game, I'm now free tomorrow night too, any time, if that suits better. I know Sean is up at daft o'clock and Dunks is only logging on when Sean is getting up for work!! :behead:

tomorrow night would suit me better as i'm off saturday

I'll try and make it tomorrow night but I've been away from home for 2 days and she's planning to rape me the minute I walk in the door tomorrow.

:naughty:

Still, as long as there's no foreplay or cuddling afterwards it should only take a few minutes.

:oohmatron::clumshot:

^ :lol:

And Donny - what the hell is that brown and green thing behind me?

However, to be serious, in the interests of Kickbackers CC members' sanity, what would be the scenario if I did have to withdraw? Is there anyone able to take my place? I know the average would be unlikely to be exactly the same...

It's a bloody curse since I have no problems playing with myself...or with WGT when playing solo.

I am investigating satellite broadband...so watch this space.

:wtf: