World Cup Mafia

Geoff Kilpatrick

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris Benoit

Woooooooo

You lot aren't half dragging this out are you, if you hadn't lynched me day 1 we'd have won by now

Woooooooo

crap, sorry guys, I didn't mean to intentionally mislead anyone earlier. ?

Don't worry, it's about the first time I've got a vote order right seeing that I usually miss one half way through :teehee:

Tense stuff now though..

Commander Harris

ARGH!!!!

this isn't looking good, sorry seats? :(

Harry Palmer

wooooooooo

Hold on! I think the mods are going to make an error and should check the last page!

wooooooooo

Commander Harris

wooooooooo

Hold on! I think the mods are going to make an error and should check the last page!

wooooooooo

you saying the count is wrong? what do you make it?

wooooooooo

wooooooooo

why what you spotted dead man lol

Geoff Kilpatrick

So, Shedville was buoyed by their successes of the past two evenings. Could they snatch victory from the jaws of defeat?

That day, they came across a sheepskin coat. "I think that is Seats's size" said Harris. "He must be Motson".

So they dragged Seats in front of a screen and wired him up for electrical shock. What Seats didn't know was that this would be activated if he mentioned the number mille neuf cents soixante-six.

For a while, it looked good for Seats, then this came on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH_Yt0K3tZA

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seats - John Motson - GOON!! was a goner.

Game over!!

Victory for Shedville

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtC1pByt-os

Well done folks!

Commander Harris

ya beauty!

you dead goons certainly made me sweat before that announcement!

yvonnejambo

Was well easy to spot the English and wannabe English goon :lol:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Roles

Masons - blairdin, Cigaro, Jack Regan

cop - portobellojambo1 (his investigation of THAITB turned into a stroke of genius as the goons thought he was too intelligent to make a mistake like that. What it says about Dandyman, I don't know! :stuart:)

Doc - Lasith - Man of the Match (saving PJ1 on Night 3 and Dandy on Night 5)

Goons - Bev, swavkav, jambosfan1987 and Seats

Assassin - Sean

Gimp - Malky

Cameraman - THAITB

woooooooooooooooo

1966 ya bass!!

woooooooooooooooo

Man, I hated that role - great game though, well done doc you won the game single handedly (with a wee bit help from sean!) thumbsup.gif

Commander Harris

?excellent play from cop and doc - not often either of these roles survive til the end ??:thumbsup:

think I had a pretty good game too tbh? :turned:

yvonnejambo

Well done Lasith I thought Martin was the Doc!

Cheers for game Geoff and Kits :)

Harry Palmer

Scotland have done it! ARGENTINA HERE WE COME! :thumbsup:

Pity porty didn't use BS instead of investigating Cigaro, which made us think that Malky was the cop.

Still a good game despite being deid. :(

Rudi Skacel

Haha when we found out the cop investigated the camera man we were going to lynch yvonne because we though she was daft enough to do that :P

Good game. Sunday night killed us I think

:thumbsup: Well played Harris in the end and my reading of Seats being on the side of good summed up my performance in this game! I think I get the diddy man of the match...

Superb play from Lasith too with his Craig Gordon like saves

Giruy goons and this will hopefully be a traditional omen - England start off well but fall on their arse and go out well before the final stages :D

Well done Malky you steal my goondar? laugh.gif

it was the hinting at having a role and not able to hint

all hail the gimp

mask2.jpg

Chris Benoit

Brilliant game from Lasith, did nobody notice PJ1 came out and said he trusted Lasith 100%, knew he was cop straight off, seats was the only option looking at voting records

Great game everyone :) good battle from the goons and Lasith and PJ1 did really well managing to stay hidden.

Well done Lasith I thought Martin was the Doc!

Just as well I wasn't!

Commander Harris

Brilliant game from Lasith, did nobody notice PJ1 came out and said he trusted Lasith 100%, knew he was cop straight off, seats was the only option looking at voting records

I should have thought that, I had pj as the cop and lasith as a mason - not realising that all the masons were gone! ??:blink:

that will teach me to read back properly when I miss a large part of play!

I decided early on that PJ1 was the doc, then when we tried to whack him he "saved himself". By the time we realised he was the cop it was too late.

Lasith stayed well and truly off the radar and never featured at any time! When PJ1 was saved and we lost Bev and Swavkav in one go, the whole game turned around. Up to then we had been cruising.

yvonnejambo

Haha when we found out the cop investigated the camera man we were going to lynch yvonne because we though she was daft enough to do that :P

Good game. Sunday night killed us I think

:angry::down:

jambosean75

sean what made you think of me for assasination?

your refusal to vote for bev when thaitb had confirmed she was a goon.

Chris Benoit

I decided early on that PJ1 was the doc, then when we tried to whack him he "saved himself". By the time we realised he was the cop it was too late.

Lasith stayed well and truly off the radar and never featured at any time! When PJ1 was saved and we lost Bev and Swavkav in one go, the whole game turned around. Up to then we had been cruising.

It can turn very easy like that, last game the goons were down to 1 ( albeit a great ) player after 3 days and I still made it to last 2

jambosean75

i thought you had claimed to be the doc earlier today harris and nobody queried it

Commander Harris

It can turn very easy like that, last game the goons were down to 1 ( albeit a great ) player after 3 days and I still made it to last 2

true, and fine play it was too but I think it would have been a lot harder for you to hide had there been a cop role in that game.

Commander Harris

i thought you had claimed to be the doc earlier today harris and nobody queried it

that certainly wasn't my intention? ?which post?

Chris Benoit

true, and fine play it was too but I think it would have been a lot harder for you to hide had there been a cop role in that game.

not sure think there's a good chance we would've hit the cop anyway, all our kills were spot on that game

That's because the town relaxed after getting rid of so many top notch goons :thumbsup:

Thanks to all for playing. Everyone really contributed to this game, the potatoes speculated and our PM boxes are both crammed full of conjecture from the roled players. So well done to you all!

All that remains now is for the end of tournament awards.

First I would like to ramble a lot about my co-host Geoff..well I won't really except to say he's a great fella and kept me calm when I felt like chucking my PC out the window!

Now for the players..

The Golden Boot - has to go to Lasith. Super game managed to stay under the radar and his saves at critical points turned the game on its head.

The Golden Goal - to our dear Malky the gimp, guessing strap on with his last shot

Best commentator - Motty, Seats played a very clever game and nearly turned it around tonight as well casting doubt in many player's minds

The wooden boot - Swavkav (sorry honey!) as his chat up line about Bev was fairly transparent and until then he was playing a blinder. You can slag me all you like now :ninja:

2 more sleeps to go folks!! I hope its kept you occupied enough in the run up! :thumbsup:

I may now find the time to study the odds and decide who I'll waste my money on!

Commander Harris

cheers guys, turned into a very enjoyable game, particularly the last couple of days. ?lots of good exchanges. ?:)

Thanks to everyone for playing. Everyone really contributed to this game, the potatoes speculated and our PM boxes are both crammed full of conjecture from the roled players. So well done to you all!

First I would like to ramble a lot about my co-host Geoff..well I won't really except to say he's a great fella and kept me calm when I felt like chucking my PC out the window!

Now for the players..

The Golden Boot - has to go to Lasith. Super game managed to stay under the radar and his saves at critical points turned the game on its head.

The Golden Goal - to our dear Malky the gimp, guessing strap on with his last shot

Best commentator - Motty, Seats played a very clever game and nearly turned it around tonight as well casting doubt in many player's minds

The wooden boot - Swavkav (sorry honey!) as his chat up line about Bev was fairly transparent and until then he was playing a blinder. You can slag me all you like now ninja.gif

2 more sleeps to go folks!! I hope its kept you occupied enough in the run up! thumbsup.gif

I may now find the time to study the odds and decide who I'll waste my money on!

Well done to you and Geoff as well Kits, I think that was a tough game to mod (especially from opposite ends of the planet) although you forgot one award:

The Golden Rattle Thrown from the Pram goes to........

Well, I think we all know thumbsup.gif

portobellojambo1

Definitely one of the more enjoyable games of late, although i think it definitely helps if you are roled. In answer to JR I didn't use BS as I really don't know how to, I'd end up talking out the hole in my erse (which I suppose is what BS is) and dropping my self in it.

One thing my investigative skills taught me was the reason why I never gave any thought to joining the police force when younger. THAITB was a tad embarrassing.

But we got there in the end, with a deserved win (now back to watching Father & Son, an ITV drama I'm really getting into).

jambosean75

that certainly wasn't my intention? ?which post?

there were a couple ofb posts praising the doc last night.

after one you did the thumbs up smiley( i think it was that one) and after the other you said something like thank you.

Thanks to all for playing. Everyone really contributed to this game, the potatoes speculated and our PM boxes are both crammed full of conjecture from the roled players. So well done to you all!

Now for the players..

The wooden boot - Swavkav (sorry honey!) as his chat up line about Bev was fairly transparent and until then he was playing a blinder. You can slag me all you like now ninja.gif

2 more sleeps to go folks!! I hope its kept you occupied enough in the run up! thumbsup.gif

first off well done to KITS & GEOFF for the handling of this game (even tho Geoff got my goon wrong lol)

I knew I screwed it up then & i made a total balls of my cover story

I did relly enjoy this game & as it was only my 2nd it was a good learning curve for future games,

whens the next 1 starting?

Commander Harris

there were a couple ofb posts praising the doc last night.

after one you did the thumbs up smiley( i think it was that one) and after the other you said something like thank you.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/73805-world-cup-mafia/page__view__findpost__p__1670651

ha ha! I can see what you mean! ?I was just thanking kits and martin for posting the list I had requested! :)

Well done to you and Geoff as well Kits, I think that was a tough game to mod (especially from opposite ends of the planet) although you forgot one award:

The Golden Rattle Thrown from the Pram goes to........

Well, I think we all know thumbsup.gif

BOOF

Archived