World Cup Mafia

Geoff Kilpatrick

how anyone can think me a goon after last nights voting is baffling imo

CH, I've changed m mind about you more times than boof has thrown his toys out his pram. I'll give you the benefot of the doubt again for the moment (and I think I deserve a yay for doing so).

Unvote Commander Harris

Vote PJ1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick

Vote count to post #851

portobellojambo1 2

Commander Harris 1

Geoff, did the cop know who the masons were from the start of the game or was the info past on by you or Kitster?

Commander Harris

CH, I've changed m mind about you more times than boof has thrown his toys out his pram.??I'll give you the benefot of the doubt again for the moment (and I think I deserve a yay for doing so).

Unvote Commander Harris

Vote PJ1

I'm not a performing monkey! ?(or performing sheep for that matter!)

yay seats!!! ?:blush:

I'm not a performing monkey! (or performing sheep for that matter!)

yay seats!!! blush.gif

Cheers monkey boy! wink.gif

A ) Harris

B ) Yvonne

C ) Flux

Still not entirely sure though.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Geoff, did the cop know who the masons were from the start of the game or was the info past on by you or Kitster?

Kitster and Geoff postal service conveyed the messages!

Kitster and Geoff postal service conveyed the messages!

that blows one of my theories out of the water

Geoff Kilpatrick

On that note, bedtime. See you for shenanigans later! thumbsup.gif

Cheers monkey boy! wink.gif

Just as well you didn't call him sheep boy :teehee:

There's still far too many names in the frame. Looking back to the votes for Bev on day four and Jambosfan last night.

Yvonne - voted for Bev and Jambosfan

Flux - voted for Jambosfan

Sean - voted for Bev

PJ1 - voted for Bev

Seats - voted for Bev

Malky - voted for Bev

Lasith - voted for Bev

Dandyman - voted for Jambosfan

Martin - voted for Jambosfan

Harris - voted for Jambosfan

Thought that might have given us something but obviously not, apart from showing that Yvonne is probably in the clear.

Goon order for now

Lasith

PJ1

Flux

jambosean75

Yvonne - voted for Bev and Jambosfan probably not goon

Sean - voted for Bev not goon

PJ1 - voted for Bev

Seats - voted for Bev

Malky - voted for Bev not goon

Lasith - voted for Bev

Dandyman - voted for Jambosfan not goon

Harris - voted for Jambosfan not goon or has attempted a very ballsy move that's not been picked up

so i reckon it's most likely either seats or pj1

unless flux has pulled a stunner of a double bluff

everyone but me seems to suspect PJ1, so i'll go with the flow and

Vote Portobellojambo may change if anything comes up

thinking about it bev is a very cleaver player and voting for PJ1 knowing she was going to get lynched in the hope that it would throw us off PJ1

jambosean75

Yvonne - voted for Bev and Jambosfan probably not goon

Sean - voted for Bev not goon

PJ1 - voted for Bev

Seats - voted for Bev

Malky - voted for Bev not goon

Lasith - voted for Bev

Dandyman - voted for Jambosfan not goon

Harris - voted for Jambosfan not goon or has attempted a very ballsy move that's not been picked up

5 doubtfuls.

it might be time for the cop to out himself as long as he can clear at least 1 though preferably 2 or even more of those 5 depending on how his investigations have went.

Commander Harris

Commander Harris is very often up front, and very vocal during games. He seems to have been a lot less so in this game, very cagey at times. That has aroused my suspicions, and for that reason I'll vote Commander Harris

nah im not a goon, just one of the few couch tatties.

I am going to vote commander harris though because as I said in my goon list a day or 2 ago, he has been very quiet when normally he is very active when not roled.

this is what got me thinking about portobellojambo1. ?both these posts within 20 minutes of each other with similar wording. ?

This could be explained simply by jambosfan seeing an easy opportunity to put a vote in for someone but there could be more to it too. ?

one problem with pj1 being a goon is the bev and pj1 were having a bit of a fight for survival in day 4.

Commander Harris

5 doubtfuls.

it might be time for the cop to out himself as long as he can clear at least 1 though preferably 2 or even more of those 5 depending on how his investigations have went.

I'd go along with that, if the cop can say for sure that 2 of flux, seats, pj1, lasith or martin are innocent then that might be a good idea - that would narrow it down to a choice between two. (if the cop is amongst that 5 that is!)

if not, it's probably too big a risk at this stage. ?

(obviously as long as they do so in a way that is within the rules of outing oneself)?

EDIT: although it is in Sean's interest for our roled folk to out themselves...

yvonnejambo

I'd go along with that, if the cop can say for sure that 2 of flux, seats, pj1, lasith or martin are innocent then that might be a good idea - that would narrow it down to a choice between two. ?

(obviously as long as they do so in a way that is within the rules of outing oneself)

Yes I think that would be the best move as we have still got a bit room for error. So if its 50/50 we can either have this game won today or if not by tomorrow. Hopefully if the cop can out himself the doc can save him tonight and then we get rid of gimp and assassin :)

My top 3 list going by todays posts

Harris

Lasith

PortobelloJambo1

that was why i was asking if the cop knew who the masons were as he/she may have known at least 1 or 2 of the remaining players as definite townies

yvonnejambo

that was why i was asking if the cop knew who the masons were as he/she may have known at least 1 or 2 of the remaining players as definite townies

Well its back to trust lists, if EVERY player puts up who they definitely trust to be good then we can narrow it down IF the cop does his and has actully invetsigated someone who is still alive

My trust list is

Yvonne

Malky

Seats

Dandy

all I can tell you is the goon is a HEART of MIDLOTHIAN supporterthumbsup.gif

Well its back to trust lists, if EVERY player puts up who they definitely trust to be good then we can narrow it down IF the cop does his and has actully invetsigated someone who is still alive

My trust list is

Yvonne

Malky

Seats

Dandy

no sean?

mine is

Dandy

Malky

Yvonne not 100% though

Sean

yvonnejambo

no sean?

mine is

Dandy

Malky

Yvonne not 100% though

Sean

I meant sean not seats!

Harris, I'm pretty sure Sean doesn't have any kills left

but if the cop and the doc go down before the last goon, sean wins

yvonnejambo

but if the cop and the doc go down before the last goon, sean wins

Can you not win for yourself too?

yvonnejambo

Lets hang sean :teehee:

It would be better going for the goon and then it wont matter about Sean/Malky as the cop and doc would both still be alive. Worst case is we get it wrong and lynch the doc or cop and the goons take the other out in the night. So maybe thats why its time they out themself in some subtle way so that wont happen.

Can you not win for yourself too?

only if the doc, the cop and sean get killed prior to the goon getting killed

i.e. not much chance of it happening

it might not be that bad an idea, seeing as we aren't sure who the last goon is, maybe the cop could unearth him/her tonight

if we hit a random they could be the last goon but they could also be the cop or the doc

Trust list for me

Martin

Malky

Sean

Yvonne

Dandy

Think we should put the rest to the morris dancing test :thumbsup:

plus he tried to send me to hell were they play reruns of the 66 world cup over and over again :verymad: lol

yvonnejambo

Ok Im not sure where to vote and I have to go to a meeting tonight so wont be on at deadline. Vote Commander Harris hes top of my goon pile but I am so not sure! Still safe in the knowledge there is only 1 goon so no pile on can happen if I got it wrong.

It would be better going for the goon and then it wont matter about Sean/Malky as the cop and doc would both still be alive. Worst case is we get it wrong and lynch the doc or cop and the goons take the other out in the night. So maybe thats why its time they out themself in some subtle way so that wont happen.

I'd agree with this. Sean/Malky are the wild cards in this and we don't want to risk losing the game for ourselves by risking a cop/doc kill tonight.

From the clues so far, I think I've picked up who the cop is. Ideally go for a goon but in worst case scenario that its looking dodgy, then the doc/cop give us some clues about an hour or so before the deadline to give people a chance to change votes.

yvonnejambo

whats folks view of lasith? he is really quiet

trust or not

I dont trust him but then I have no more info to go on than what is alread on the thread.

I dont trust him but then I have no more info to go on than what is alread on the thread.

i've not played for a few games so can't really remember how some players used to post, it just he has only posted about 16 times and they have been pretty basic recently.

not sure if that is his usual tactic or if there is any differences in his posting habits

Commander Harris

I thought after my successful defence yesterday I wouldn't have any further problems, i was wrong.

I voted for jambosfan when he only had one other vote for him and I think I was on 4. ?This wasn't a "we're both ****ed anyway so we may as well do each other in" vote, he was in no imminent danger at the time until I joined dandy and convinced others to vote for him rather than me. ??

Commander Harris

whats folks view of lasith? he is really quiet

trust or not

lasith has been a question mark for me since the start, I think I've twice had an active vote on him at the end of a day. ? He's very much on my suspect list alongside pj1 and seats. ?

Having said that, I don't think he's ever been a high poster so the quiet bit isn't necessarily much to go on.?

Right, fact is doc saved dandyman and Im guessing he's not the cop then there's no risk to him hinting at his roles as he'll be able to get saved by the doc tonight

Just an idea

my thinking is that the cop doesn't know anything about most of the players remaining, because if i was the cop i would just post trust list with the players that had been investigated, he/she couldn't be mod killed for it and would be protected to investigate one of the few untrusted players as long as we didn't lynch the doc lol

also unvote harris

judging by his point above about when he voted jambosfan

it would likelier have been easier to bring someone else into the reckoning than risk another goon

especially with my defence of jambosfan

*cough*

*splutter*

*sneeze*

Evening folks. Sorry Dandy I don't log on in work time.. am a good gal :thumbsup:

Shall up the spreadsheet the now.

Back in a moment :)

that would make the trust list

Dandy

Sean

Malky

Harris

and the unsure list

Yvonne

Flux

Seats

Lasith

martin

PJ1

although I'm leaning toward yvonne being on the trust list solely because she went for the throat with bev

so that leaves

flux

seats

lasith

martin

PJ1

but unfortunately one of the five left could be the cop or the doc

*cough*

*splutter*

*sneeze*

Evening folks. Sorry Dandy I don't log on in work time.. am a good gal :thumbsup:

Shall up the spreadsheet the now.

Back in a moment :)

work time is the only time i get a chance to post on here lol far to busy at home

VOTE COUNT Total

portobellojambo1 2

Commander Harris 1

Flux, Sean, Malky, Lasith, Dandy, Martin and Commander Harris all without active votes!

yvonnejambo

that would make the trust list

Dandy

Sean

Malky

Harris

and the unsure list

Yvonne

Flux

Seats

Lasith

martin

PJ1

although I'm leaning toward yvonne being on the trust list solely because she went for the throat with bev

so that leaves

flux

seats

lasith

martin

PJ1

but unfortunately one of the five left could be the cop or the doc

I can assure you im a couch potato and yes out of that 5 we have the goon

Unvote Commander Harris and Vote lasith I got to go out so cant be around to help (try to help)

Archived