World Cup Mafia

Geoff Kilpatrick

haw malky ya bam, you've voted for me every day.

that will be remembered.

vote malky

are you two having a lovers tiff, maybe malky will put on the bondage gear on again for you lol

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the voting pattern from the players remaining

Day 1

Yvonne- Hound

Flux - Cigaro

Sean - (swav)(Lasith)(Lasith) Bev

PJ1 - frenchie

Jambofan - cigaro

seats - scotland

Malky - sean

Lasith - sean

Dandy - boof

martin - (harris) hound

harris - lasith

Day 2

yvonne - pj1

flux - (pj1) milky

sean - (harris) malky

PJ1 - no vote

jambofan - cigaro

seats - (bev) (malky) milky

malky - (sean) milky

lasith - boof

dandy - sean

martin - (jack) hound

harris - (lasith) yvonne

Day 3

Yvonne - bev

flux - sean

sean - cigaro

PJ1 - couldn't vote

jambofan - cigaro

seats - (seats) jambofan

malky - sean

lasith - flux

dandy - sean

martin - (PJ1) cigaro

harris - flux

Day 4

yvonne - bev

flux - (dandy) PJ1

sean - bev

PJ1 - bev

jambofan - PJ1

seats - (martin) (PJ1) bev

malky - (sean) bev

lasith - bev

dandy - flux

martin - (sean) PJ1

harris - flux

Well done to the assasin for killing me, & just by looking at the above, I find it strange that I was on a few goons lists, & that overall I only got about 5 votes against me through out the whole game till my death.

& I have really enjoyed this game.

Well done to the assasin for killing me, & just by looking at the above, I find it strange that I was on a few goons lists, & that overall I only got about 5 votes against me through out the whole game till my death.

& I have really enjoyed this game.

your apparent reluctance to vote for Bev just before she was lynched caught my attention and I assume sean's as well

good game though

yvonnejambo

I really not sure what combination the fina goons are but now have a feeling Sets is most likely to be 1 of them so for that very lame reason Vote Seats

we could end up with a few players on 1 vote at this rate going into a random killing by the mods, which isn't the best for the town it this point in the game

y

Rudi Skacel

Evening all

Just in from work. Been a long day.

Im going to read over to see who to vote for.

i'm not convinced

vote harris

What you not convinced about flux?

to tell the truth I'm not convinced Harris is a goon, if i had to pick 2 players that i was most suspicious of it would probably be martin and jambofan. But you are still on my radar and i may still place my vote back on you

yvonnejambo

your apparent reluctance to vote for Bev just before she was lynched caught my attention and I assume sean's as well

good game though

Thats funny coming from you :lol:

to tell the truth I'm not convinced Harris is a goon, if i had to pick 2 players that i was most suspicious of it would probably be martin and jambofan. But you are still on my radar and i may still place my vote back on you

the lynch on Cigaro is an interesting one though, for goons it was a very risky strategy

if one is a goon I'd be shocked if the other is

Malky, looking at the Bev lynching i think at least one of the goons would have helped with the lynching they might have even been one of the first to vote for her. going to go and have a look at the way her votes panned out to see if there is anything to take from them

Evening all. I have a dirty stinking rotten summer cold. I am not a happy bunny :(

Away for a bath, I'll update when I drag myself out of it.

Malky, looking at the Bev lynching i think at least one of the goons would have helped with the lynching they might have even been one of the first to vote for her. going to go and have a look at the way her votes panned out to see if there is anything to take from them

the way swav avoided voting her makes me think otherwise

And I keep saying I'm not a goon. I know I keep repeating myself here but people are wasting their time pointing their finger at me.

yvonnejambo

Ok what about trust lists?

Malky

Sean

Jambofan

Thats who I kinda trust well 1st 2 are obvious

looked at the votes on bev lynching day and bev did try and put PJ1 back into the reckoning which could suggest two things

1 he isn't a goon or

2 she just got desperate and vote for him just to try and she her own skin even if he was a goon himself which i find very unlikely

so to summarize i think i now have 4 players that i trust

jambosean75

i'm off out to play 5's.

if you could extend the deadline for the second half of the night activities until i get in, somewhere between 10 and half past, i would appreciate it.(assuming i don't get lynched or the goons go for me which is a real possibility)

cheers, sean

OK. 90 minutes or so to go.

VOTE COUNT Total

Flux 2

Commander Harris 2

lasith 1

portobellojambo1 1

Martin 1

Seats 1

PJ1, Jambosfan1987 and Martin without active votes.

jambosean75

Malky

Sean

Jambofan

i wouldn't trust me :ninja:

OK Sean despite feeling like death warmed up we'll wait until you get in (within reason) :thumbsup:

Said yesterday that I thought it was a bit strange that Jambosfan kept following my vote. His one yesterday could have been an attempt to push PJ1 closer to getting lynched to save Bev

From Dandyman's voting list, it seems like Jambosfan voted for Cigaro on each of the first three days until he got killed. Seems a bit strange and it makes him look even more dodgy that he jumped on my vote for Cigaro to tie things up on the day that Cig went.

Vote Jambosfan

looked at the votes on bev lynching day and bev did try and put PJ1 back into the reckoning which could suggest two things

1 he isn't a goon or

2 she just got desperate and vote for him just to try and she her own skin even if he was a goon himself which i find very unlikely

so to summarize i think i now have 4 players that i trust

Think you may be right.

Unvote PJ1

Vote Commander Harris

Malky

Sean

Jambofan

Only Malky and Sean for me because apart from them I haven't a scooby who to trust. A lot of people playing things really cagey

trust list

Sean

Malky

Pj1 (just going on the bev lynch)

Yvonne (solely because she went for bev)

yvonne, i don't understand how you could trust jambofan, his voting has been a bit suspect i think

portobellojambo1

Commander Harris is very often up front, and very vocal during games. He seems to have been a lot less so in this game, very cagey at times. That has aroused my suspicions, and for that reason I'll vote Commander Harris

yvonnejambo

trust list

Sean

Malky

Pj1 (just going on the bev lynch)

Yvonne (solely because she went for bev)

yvonne, i don't understand how you could trust jambofan, his voting has been a bit suspect i think

Remember we have a not very good cop and I reckon maybe someone fairly new to the game, there was also some other reason which Im away to look back as to why I thought he was on side of good.

although hitting a townie today wouldn't be a complete disaster if the goon's manage to get a decent hit tonight ant sean makes a mistake we could be in trouble, so we have just under an hour left to make up our minds and hopefully hit a goon. I think there is clues there we just need to look little closer

yvonnejambo

Ok reading back the other reason I thought jambosfan was ok because on Malkys list of players he had him as a misguided townie and thought dodgy for lnching Cigaro as a non goon move, but reading bacck it was Sean who put final vote on Cigaro. JF only made him even so could well be a goon and infact I think he is as Beverleys long rant on why not to vote her mentioned she was suspicious of him as well as me and think that was her way of distancing herself from a fellow goon. (not me!)

So my final goon list is Jambosfan and Flux or maybe Harris or maybe Dandyman or Seats or Martin :rolleyes:

I will unvote Seats and Jambosfan and hope he aint the cop

Rudi Skacel

nah im not a goon, just one of the few couch tatties.

I am going to vote commander harris though because as I said in my goon list a day or 2 ago, he has been very quiet when normally he is very active when not roled.

Remember we have a not very good cop and I reckon maybe someone fairly new to the game, there was also some other reason which Im away to look back as to why I thought he was on side of good.

I see where you are coming from Yvonne but anyone could have made the mistake of investigating THAITB, to prove my point i noticed that i was posted on here that Deek ( one of the most seasoned players) tried to save someone who either wasn't playing or was alredy dead (i cant remember which one it was

wasn't it Jambofan that asked about the goons not killing when the doc saved there target, it could be nothing but that also could have been a inexperienced mistake. i don't know , I'm just looking at the thread and trying to pull out some possible clues

we could all go after harris as he seems to be the main target for votes and hope for the best. If he's a goon great, and if he's not we can hope he is isn't the cop or doc and the goons fail with there target again an

Commander Harris

harris is definitely not a goon btw

just a plain old townie so could be worse but still not terribly wise at this stage in the game, I recommend unvotes.

anyone got the latest score btw?

Commander Harris

?I knew I had backed myself into a corner with the way I've been playing recently, any downward change in posting for whatever reason was always going to be jumped on. ?

if you want to lynch a townie and allow the goons another hit tonight when we don't have that many players left then leave your votes where they are.?

Although it's guaranteed there will be goons hopping on this easy opportunity so if I do go we should find something out...

Commander Harris

CH will just talk to himself til he gets lynched then...

my new top suspects: jambosfan and pj1

Harry Palmer

wooooooooo

I'm deid so can't converse with anyone...

wooooooooo

Right i will put myself on the line here, just hope I'm not wrong

Unvote MartinVote Jambofan lets it go to a deadheat

if you turn to be a goon harris I'm going to look stupid

Archived