World Cup Mafia

Geoff Kilpatrick

*cough*

*splutter*

*sneeze*

Evening folks. Sorry Dandy I don't log on in work time.. am a good gal :thumbsup:

Shall up the spreadsheet the now.

Back in a moment :)

That not what Geoff says :ninja::whistling:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm inclined ot go along with Dandy's list, alhtough obviously be adding myself to the trust list.

I think I'm going to vote Seats, I'm not entirely sure who is the goon yet though.

Vote : Seats

Going out for a bit soon but I should be back well before the deadline.

Still think the most likely is either PJ1 or Lasith but I'm not convinced enough about PJ1 to put him well out in front. So will stick a vote on Lasith for now

Vote Lasith

portobellojambo1

whats folks view of lasith? he is really quiet

trust or not

Trust him totally, 100%. Still not sure about Commander Harris, despite his sterling personal defence story, and suspect the remaining goon is a player who knows how to play the rest well. For this round I'll vote Seats for the moment, and see how things develop for the remainder of the day.

So Pj1 is lasith the only player you would remove for the list of my unsure list in your opinion? excluding yourself of course

Commander Harris

VOTE COUNT??? Total

portobellojambo1??? 2

Commander Harris??? 1

Flux, Sean, Malky, Lasith, Dandy, Martin and Commander Harris all without active votes!

kitster, I think I've got an active vote on portobellojambo1, although I can understand how you would have missed it being abbreviated:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/73805-world-cup-mafia/page__view__findpost__p__1671058

but following his most recent post I'm going to

unvote portobellojambo1

Commander Harris

given portobellojambo's last post that leaves me with possible goons from seats, flux and martin.

I think flux is unlikely given his decisive vote for jambosfan, although not completely beyond flux to pull a move like that.

don't know about martin but think he's probably on the level.

vote seats

Sorry CH I did you're right. All rectified now. :thumbsup:

OK folks with the approximate time of a football match to go...

VOTE COUNT Total

Seats 3

portobellojambo1 2

lasith 1

Flux, Sean, Dandy and malky still to vote.

Woah! just in from work and everything appears to have gone pear shaped!! angry.gif

I urge all of you voters for me to read my posts from today VERY carefully.

Thank you.

P.S I don't know who to trust, but I do remember a previous game where Bev and Yvonne staged a fall out to protect one of them!

portobellojambo1

So Pj1 is lasith the only player you would remove for the list of my unsure list in your opinion? excluding yourself of course

There is one other player I'm fairly certain of, and one other I'm sort of swithering over (not in a sexual context). Seats is the only one who I am not sure about, hence why I voted for him.

Commander Harris

Woah! just in from work and everything appears to have gone pear shaped!! angry.gif

I urge all of you voters for me to read my posts from today VERY carefully.

Thank you.

P.S I don't know who to trust, but I do remember a previous game where Bev and Yvonne staged a fall out to protect one of them!

could you be a bit more specific, perhaps I'm a bit slow but don't see anything that would change my mind.

Commander Harris

Ok Unvote Lasith and vote Seats I am gone now!

did you not have seats on a trust list earlier? ?what's happened?

there is one thing i seen but it is a bit of a risky statement to be pointing out i think seats

could you be a bit more specific, perhaps I'm a bit slow but don't see anything that would change my mind.

rolleyes.gif

(I'll give you a yay!) teehee.gif

Right really got to stick a vote on someone so going to just take a stab at it and vote flux could have been a great goon plan be the lynching vote for jambofan to give him breathing room, or he could be the great goon slayer i don't know

may still change if anything comes to light before the deadline though

Suffice it to say that I am not the last goon, I am purely a lardass with a remote control. (I am also an erse because I didn't say what I thought I said earlier ermm.gif ).

I do find it interesting that Lasith has led the charge on me though for no obvious reason with no justification.

Unvote PJ1

Vote Lasith

Suffice it to say that I am not the last goon, I am purely a lardass with a remote control. (I am also an erse because I didn't say what I thought I said earlier ermm.gif ).

I do find it interesting that Lasith has led the charge on me though for no obvious reason with no justification.

Unvote PJ1

Vote Lasith

:rolleyes:

there is one thing i seen but it is a bit of a risky statement to be pointing out i think seats

It might have been the same thing that I saw. Will give Seats a chance to reply before I post anything.

PJ1's post about Lasith has left me puzzled because I was sure it would be one of them. If the hint from Seats is right, then either Flux or Harris has played a clever game in being the last goon.

What more do you want me to say? - it won't make much difference if I am killed tonight or not. Pretty sure we'll get him tomorrow if I go. It would have been nice to have been here at the end though.

Edited for a typo!

one thing i did when i was a goon once was got someone fighting my corner then i lynched them, and used the why would i lynch someone who fought my corner post to blag my way out of being lynched

I'm not saying thats what happened last night but it could be a possibility

I'm really really just throwing a couple of theories into the mix

Still think it's between Seats and Flux, and an outside possibility of Martin. I've got this urging feeling that the Doc is a very experienced player, the way they've been playing, Harris or Yvonne perhaps.

It's an interesting one.

What more do you want me to say? - it won't make much difference if I am killed tonight or not. Pretty sure we'll get him tomorrow if I go. It would have been nice to have been here at the end though.

Edited for a typo!

There was a post from earlier today from you that made me think you were the cop (or possibly even the doc)

Morning all, got stuck in a traffic jam this morning so a bit later getting on than usual! Well done doc, sterling work last night!!! wink.gif

Yvonne, your trust list is good, but I think you need to come off it. Also, I think it is pretty well recognised who the cop is by now........ blink.gif

Dunno who the doc is at this stage but he is doing bloody well, even if I do say so myself.

I realise if you are the cop/doc, it might have alerted the goon to the fact but thought I'd bring it up anyway as it seems like you'll be going anyway, so worth the risk.

Obviously I might have got things completely wrong and would be interesting to know if this is the post that Dandy saw as well

Still think it's between Seats and Flux, and an outside possibility of Martin. I've got this urging feeling that the Doc is a very experienced player, the way they've been playing, Harris or Yvonne perhaps.

It's an interesting one.

I thought that too about the Doc but with the way the game is going, I think the goon is pretty experienced too because they've kept themselves really well hidden. That's why I still think it might be either Flux or Harris

vote seats

seems the most likely to me

apologies if I'm wrong (the fact I'm doing it makes that likely!)

that is the post i seen aswell

it was the even if i do say so myself bit that got my attention, it could be a very risky curve ball, but no one has shot him down yet for the claim

if thats what he was pointing out anyway

I thought that too about the Doc but with the way the game is going, I think the goon is pretty experienced too because they've kept themselves really well hidden. That's why I still think it might be either Flux or Harris

Martin, you know I am not an experienced player - I was a goon with you in my first game if I remember correctly. IF I am roled, then I wouldn't be allowed to say anything about it anyway and the only way to find out is by lynching me.

So be it. sad.gif

i think everyone should vote for flux

Purely in the interests of staying in the game:

Unvote Lasith

Vote Flux

Commander Harris

ok, if I'm reading this right.

unvote seats vote flux

if that's wrong your next seats!

Voting order for Bev

Yvonne

PJ1

Thaitb

Malky

(tied at 4-4 with PJ1)

Seats (unvoted PJ1 for Bev to make it 5-3)

Lasith (to make it 6-4)

Sean

Voting order for Jambosfan

Martin

Yvonne

Harris

Dandy

Flux

Lasith goes off my list for now for putting the boot into Bev. Seems a strange change for Seats to make at that stage to vote for Bev, if he was a goon.

Harris voted to save himself (which may have turned out to be a good thing) and it's tough to see why Flux put the boot into Jambosfan, if he was a fellow goon.

I'm going purely on guess work and it's a flip of a coin between the two. I'll go for Flux, just because that vote change to mix things up is what Flux might do to throw us off

Unvote Lasith

Vote Flux

Commander Harris

It's an interesting one.

I'm not roled at all.

Commander Harris

Voting order for Bev

Yvonne

PJ1

Thaitb

Malky

(tied at 4-4 with PJ1)

Seats (unvoted PJ1 for Bev to make it 5-3)

Lasith (to make it 6-4)

Sean

Voting order for Jambosfan

Martin

Yvonne

Harris

Dandy

Flux

Lasith goes off my list for now for putting the boot into Bev. Seems a strange change for Seats to make at that stage to vote for Bev, if he was a goon.

Harris voted to save himself (which may have turned out to be a good thing) and it's tough to see why Flux put the boot into Jambosfan, if he was a fellow goon.

I'm going purely on guess work and it's a flip of a coin between the two.??I'll go for Flux, just because that vote change to mix things up is what Flux might do to throw us off

Unvote Lasith

Vote Flux

is that definitely the order for jambosfan? ?I was sure I was second behind dandy?? :blink:

Martin, you know I am not an experienced player - I was a goon with you in my first game if I remember correctly. IF I am roled, then I wouldn't be allowed to say anything about it anyway and the only way to find out is by lynching me.

So be it. sad.gif

I think it's more likely that if you are roled, it's for us rather than against us. Hope I'm not way off

seats is playing us I reckon

he can't say what he is but he can hint, he's inferring he can't

Commander Harris

seats is playing us I reckon

he can't say what he is but he can hint, he's inferring he can't

argh! ?considering last minute switch to seats, not sure...

is that definitely the order for jambosfan? ?I was sure I was second behind dandy?? :blink:

Definitely that order. Until I voted with about 90 minutes to go, Jambosfan didn't have a vote. Then Yvonne went for him after unvoting Seats. You voted to make it 3-4 before Dandy levelled things up to take it into the tie before extra time.

argh! considering last minute switch to seats, not sure...

he's not roled good I don't think

he's played enough to know to hint

Commander Harris

unvote flux, vote seats. ?

please don't be wrong!

Commander Harris

Definitely that order. Until I voted with about 90 minutes to go, Jambosfan didn't have a vote. Then Yvonne went for him after unvoting Seats.??You voted to make it 3-4 before Dandy levelled things up to take it into the tie before extra time.

crap, sorry guys, I didn't mean to intentionally mislead anyone earlier. ?

Geoff Kilpatrick

NIGHT!!!!!!

Seats to be lynched....

Story to follow....

Archived