Mafia:The goon who groped me.

Maximus

Well I'll stick with my vote from yesterday

Vote Jambolad

I can't believe that I'm still in this game, I've never lasted this long and it's a testament to just how crap I am at it that nobody sees me as a big enough threat to kill off.

Amaaaazin'

I'm offline for pretty much the whole day, until late tonight, so my vote is going to be stuck there, I'm not advocating a pile on at all and I'd rather that the players who are left had a chance to discuss thoughts and tactics. So if you're a townie you shouldn't just pile on Jambolad here as if he is a townie the mob will pile on and we'll lose.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe that I'm still in this game, I've never lasted this long and it's a testament to just how crap I am at it that nobody sees me as a big enough threat to kill off.

Amaaaazin'

You were a winner two games ago.

Ehmm wooo

I said I thought that either Sweeney, AR or Jambolad was a goon. We now know that AR is not one. Sweeney voted for Acey and Flux. Jambolad claims he's the doc. I'm going to hold off for now.

stella_jambo

This is it isnt it? dont we need to get this right or we screwed?

as ive got sweeney in my trusted group im inclined to trust him. Only problem is im working a full shift the day so wont be back until 10. If i vote now and jambolad is innocent then it leaves it open to a mafia pile on and were goosed. So with that in mind im going to vote Sooperstar as he keeps trying to get me lynched even tho SHP has repeatedly confirmed my townie status. Plus it dosent allow for a pile on.

ArmiyaRomanova

wwwooooooo

Ooops.

Sorry guys.

know my suspicions sucked.

wwwoooooo

Commander Harris
When I investigated him he couldn't have been protected or I couldn't have been hoodwinked.

wooooo

are we sure?

wooooo

Wooo...

Any other ghosts able to see the goon? :)

Oh and Deek, it always a pleasure when you finger me!

Woooo...

This is it isnt it? dont we need to get this right or we screwed?

as ive got sweeney in my trusted group im inclined to trust him. Only problem is im working a full shift the day so wont be back until 10. If i vote now and jambolad is innocent then it leaves it open to a mafia pile on and were goosed. So with that in mind im going to vote Sooperstar as he keeps trying to get me lynched even tho SHP has repeatedly confirmed my townie status. Plus it dosent allow for a pile on.

I've not voted for you once and said that you would have been a suspect but SHP said you were safe. I asked him to confirm that you were safe and he has.

Where did I try to get you lynched?

I clearly stated earlier on that I thought that AR, Sweeney or Jambolad (the 3 that voted for CCP along with me) were mafia and that KennyM was the other. I've also stated that you are the only person I don't suspect.

Don't get me wrong, I don't blame you for voting for me, but your reason is rubbish.

Anyway, on the basis that I don't know who to go for between Jambolad and Sweeney I'm going to VOTE KENNYM

The goons gotta be sooperstar or JL aka Doc........

Vote sooperstar as he's trying to finger me when I'm clearly a townie, if I was a goon I would have happily pushed CCP when given the chance.

woooooo

why would you hide a bad guy into a good one!?

wooooooo

Also nothing in the rules about any role being able to do a reverse frame and make a goon look innocent, so if that has happened then the townies can claim a moral victory

ArmiyaRomanova
wooooooo

Also nothing in the rules about any role being able to do a reverse frame and make a goon look innocent, so if that has happened then the townies can claim a moral victory

wwoooooo

It's kinda looking like that might have happened.

By process of elimination it should be completely clear who the two remaining goons are.

I've left a huge hint in one of my posts - let's see if I'm right.

wwoooooooo

I don't mean that the goons will off me. I think they'll leave me to be lynched, it makes no sense to kill off someone who looks as dodgy as I do having started the voting for 2 townies in a row now assuming CCP is telling the truth.

If CCP is townie then here are my thoughts...

You, Sweeney and Jambolad joined me in voting for CCP. I think 1 and only 1 of you is a goon. Too risky to have 2 goons vote at this stage. I think KennyM is the other.

Sweeney voted for Acey and Flux.

You voted flux

Jambolad voted Acey.

I'm going to say now that IMO the two goons are Armiya and Kenny.

Armiya, you voted for me but refused to say why, then suddenly changed to kill off CCP.

you have to be one of the goons... how many is there left, 2?

yvonnejambo
Wooo...

Any other ghosts able to see the goon? :)

Oh and Deek, it always a pleasure when you finger me!

Woooo...

woooo Yip pretty clear from up here wooooooo

Right I'm getting paranoid...

Unvoting Soops.....

Want to read thru posts to see if I can see what the ghosts are talking about.

you have to be one of the goons... how many is there left, 2?

Yes, there are two. And I swear on my life that I'm not one of them.

Commander Harris

soops and stella ;)

woooooooo

I've said too much.

wooooooooo

completely off-topic but thanks to Kenny for the recomendation of that local hostelry - just back and it was most enjoyable. :)

Baws to it had a cyber cider and decided to VOTE SOOPERSTAR.

CH - What the hell are you talking about lol

Well played Kenny

and................................

Stella! :laugh:

Commander messed with S.H.P's results

Well played Kenny

and................................

Stella! :laugh:

Commander messed with S.H.P's results

How'd'ya mean??

Actually, could you be ersed to give us a breakdown of everything that went on?

CH investigates Sweeny, threatens him into votiing Yvonne

CH investigates SHP, finds out he is the cop, chooses to give SHP false results. That night SHP investigated Stella. Serves him right for outing himself early while CH was at large. You all followed :laugh:

CH investigates Rossi, dies before he can send an instruction.

Sorry it was so ****, just after the game started I got 2 big bombshells in the space of 2 days and then I got selected to be on a jury for a pretty grim trial, so all in all it was pretty awful timing.

When I saw Sweeney go for JamboLad 1st thing and the goons didn't jump in and finish him off, I was then convinced Sweeney was a goon.

Well played Maxi (and the goons) - just a bit of a shame the ghosts couldn't've been a bit quieter...I would'a got away with it if it weren't for them pesky kids.

And 5 days for a virus mutation???...c'mon...I'm an evil/prudish Professor...I'd've had it down to at most 3 ;)

So which of the lads was the celibate goon? :laugh:

yvonnejambo

Yeha well done OEW. I didnt follow SHP! Didnt even protect him. instead kept Rossi going twice and wrongly protected the commander early on :sad: Tried to give Rossi my virus but he wasnt for having it, feel almost virtually hurt :(

Haha, I'm taking a moral victory there. I told you Stella was dodgy, that bloody SHP is a sheite investigator.

And KennyM was my vote.

I win! Woo hoo!

yvonnejambo

I was sure it was Kenny and Sooperstar as last goons. :confused:

Still 3 spaces on next sign up thread. the game will not start until mid next week.

Commander Harris
Haha, I'm taking a moral victory there. I told you Stella was dodgy, that bloody SHP is a sheite investigator.

And KennyM was my vote.

I win! Woo hoo!

it's not SHP's fault I messed with his investigation :)

to be fair - he hit a bad guy with his investigation just about anytime he could - not his fault if the info he got back was wrong.

Commander Harris
Unbelievable - I investigated a guilty player EVERY night.

I'm the best cop ever!

nah, when I was Van Helsing I night killed 4 goons and investigated a couple more (who I managed to get folk to vote for) AND I made it to the end alive.

best solo performance ever :)

you going to be changing your name again now the games over - or you sticking with teh panda?

Unbelievable - I investigated a guilty player EVERY night.

I'm the best cop ever!

Apparently you investigated some guilty players twice :laugh:

Ryan Gosling
nah, when I was Van Helsing I night killed 4 goons and investigated a couple more (who I managed to get folk to vote for) AND I made it to the end alive.

best solo performance ever :)

you going to be changing your name again now the games over - or you sticking with teh panda?

I never changed it for the game.

yvonnejambo
It's official.

I'm pish at mafia.

Well done all.

Yip going for the Jambo lad when he pretty much told everyone he was the doc :).

Never mind you will 4 others to help you in the next game no matter what ;)

Yip going for the Jambo lad when he pretty much told everyone he was the doc :).

Never mind you will 4 others to help you in the next game no matter what ;)

To be fair I don't think you should just not go for someone just because they claim to have a role!

stella_jambo

all i can say is cheers CH for making me look innocent, sure us goons couldnt have done it with out you.

really enjoyed the game and though the mafia done ok and me and kenny survived well after a few getting killed.

word up to kenny - hardly a vote all game. cracking first game.

Archived