hot hot mafia return of the lava people

yvonnejambo

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kits, look back to my vote, he wasn't voted for because he was quiet, it was because of suspicious voting on day 1

Anyway, based on my earlier hunch, I am going to

Vote THAITB

Well he's a newbie...getting thrown in the deep end rolled first game as a mason? Not easy.

hold it there horsie

dinnae go putting your trust in me, it's a hunch I had I'm not expecting a pile on, a reply from THAITB wouldn't go amiss, I know nothing as I'm a townie

if you see something too then fair enough, but don't go diving in there putting it all on me so I'll get lynched if I'm wrong

goonish behaviour down.gif

thehibsareintheirbeds

Pile on a go go here. Have a think about it peeps- either you think sean's a goon and for no reason i voted him to put him further ahead then unvoted him to save him, or i'm a goon who made myself look dodgier just for the sake of it- or i'm just a townie. Anyway, i'm not roled, so no great loss

hold it there horsie

dinnae go putting your trust in me, it's a hunch I had I'm not expecting a pile on, a reply from THAITB wouldn't go amiss, I know nothing as I'm a townie

if you see something too then fair enough, but don't go diving in there putting it all on me so I'll get lynched if I'm wrong

goonish behaviour down.gif

Far from it Malky..I think he is too. I didn't mean to use you as a reason there are others.

Harry Palmer

Before I vote I'm going to have a read back over the day and then decide. Could be the same as yesterday though...

A few eager voters already.

Sheiky Baby

THAITB or flux (or both) I think are goons. Don't see how they could vote for jambosfan.

I'm not doing it for the pile on

vote THAITB

big trust in Malky here. Hope you're right mate :ermm:

Far from it Malky..I think he is too. I didn't mean to use you as a reason there are others.

Really, you can see why I was confused

Harry Palmer

OK, well that was crap. So scattergun it is...OR is it?

flux

Roscoe

kitster

Geoff

I'll vote tomorrow some time.

Balls to losing a mason, particularly with him being a newbie. Yet again there looked like some dodgy late voting, I'm going to back and update the vote table for today, see if we can get anything from that.

Day One

0 Flux - Hound, Seats, Pats Pishy Pants, Jack Regan

1 Scott Pilgrim - Milky

3 Geoff Kilpatrick - Bev, Pats Pishy Pants

4 Kitster - PJ1, Thaitb

5. Hound - Malky, Pats Pishy Pants

6. Beverley - Flux

7. Barney Stinson - Malky

8. Pats Pishy Pants - Jack Regan, Boof

9: Roscoe - Boof

10 Seats - Flux, Deek

11 portobellojambo1 - Jack Regan

12 jambosean75 - Seats, Jack Regan

13 Boof - Seats, Jack Regan

14 MalkyMcFrench - Flux, Jack Regan, Flux

15 Commander Harris - Jack Regan, Deek, Pats Pishy Pants

17 Jambosfan1987 - PJ1, Malky

19 Deek - Malky, Boof

20 Jack Regan - Boof, Pats Pishy Pants, Thaitb, Flux, Scott Pilgrim, Geoff, Scott Pilgrim, Boof

21 THAITB - Martin

22 Martin - Thaitb

25 milky_26 - Scott Pilgrim, Jack Regan, Flux

Day Two

0 Flux - Hound, Roscoe, Jambosfan1987

1 Scott Pilgrim - Jambosean75

3 Geoff Kilpatrick - Jambosean75

4 Kitster - Flux

5. Hound - Flux

6. Beverley - Geoff

7. Barney Stinson - Scott Pilgrim

8. Pats Pishy Pants - no vote

9: Roscoe - Jambosean75

10 Seats - Barney Stinson

11 portobellojambo1 - Jambosean75

12 jambosean75 - no vote counted, only voted for himself

14 MalkyMcFrench - Jambosfan1987

15 Commander Harris - Scott Pilgrim, Geoff, Jack Regan, Jambosfan1987

17 Jambosfan1987 - Flux

19 Deek - PJ1

20 Jack Regan - PJ1

21 THAITB - Jambosean75, Jambosfan1987

22 Martin - Thaitb

I still don't get this game what do I do as a townie?I get the voting part and the bit the goons do.When does the assasin and cop do something?

Anyway I think I will vote Seats next.

Least we've got some clues about who we can probably trust and who might be evil.

Goon list for now

Sean

Flux

Thaitb

Jambosfan voted for Flux in the last round, so on that basis at least we know he's not a mason. Plus Flux's last vote put Jambosfan into the tie.

Vote Flux

Chris Benoit

had a wee read through unlucky for the newbie :down:

Martin cheers for the good work but i really doubt seans a bad 'un, would be fairly sure that's who the cop investigated.

On a positive note the goons have wasted 2 kills on obvious townies so unless the doc/cop/masons decide to reveal themselves they should be quite safe :lol:

Least we've got some clues about who we can probably trust and who might be evil.

Goon list for now

Sean

Flux

Thaitb

Jambosfan voted for Flux in the last round, so on that basis at least we know he's not a mason. Plus Flux's last vote put Jambosfan into the tie.

Vote Flux

good point but wrong

thehibsareintheirbeds

Morning. Hmm, so was it sean who was investigated last night? really not sure. I'd guess it was him, flux or maybe even me- as we were all looking a bit goonly. Goon list 3 with this in mind. Seats, hound and geoff. Want to hear more before voting.

Morning folks. Slightly bizarre turn of events last night with Sean basically committing hari kari and then it being turned around at the last minute and a mson going. I would suggest that none of the 4 who voted for him are masons (althought they could be individually roled). I don't think an individual role would have put the last vote on him though so I am going to vote Flux. If he proves to be goonly, then I'm afraid Sean looks a major suspect as well.

If you are just a townie flux, perhaps you could explain why you made such an effort to lynch Jambofan??

Morning. Hmm, so was it sean who was investigated last night? really not sure. I'd guess it was him, flux or maybe even me- as we were all looking a bit goonly. Goon list 3 with this in mind. Seats, hound and geoff. Want to hear more before voting.

Why do you think I am a goon.I am just a townie thats why I aint posted too much plus the fact everyone seems to say someone is acting like a goon but I can't tell the diffrence.You all must be goons :ninja:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Evening all, just back in from work. Most annoying that my new work blocks JKB. Don't they know my productivity increases with mafia games? :P

Going to look at Martin's vote collection and form goon lists and votes accordingly.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Right, my goon list yesterday was Sean, PJ1 and Hound.

Now, if Sean is a goon, which is a possibility, it also points guilt at THAITB and flux given the change of votes towards deadline. However, PJ1 voted for Sean and Hound voted for flux, so it suggests my triumvirate yesterday was very wrong (no surprises there then).

Given my newbie theory has been sort of proven by Jambosfan being a mason, I'm going to take Hound off the list. I also have a feeling that THAITB's actions last night were to stir action rather than a defence of Sean.

So, if PJ1 is a goon it probably eliminates Regan as well.

Goon list

PJ1

flux

Pat's Pishy Pants (no vote looks suss, and flux corrected me by saying he wasn't new)

vote portobellojambo1

Geoff Kilpatrick

On a point of order, why are people putting 4 names on their goon lists when we've bumped off Boof? thumbsup.gif

Chris Benoit

On a point of order, why are people putting 4 names on their goon lists when we've bumped off Boof? thumbsup.gif

To be honest bud i'd totally forgot but still gonna hold off putting up the official Marty the Goon Slayer goon list because to be honest not got a scooby yet.

What i will say is i don't think flux is a goon and i'm undecided about pj1 and thaitb

yvonnejambo

Not much to update but Im off out again to work for few hours

Flux-3

Thaitb-1

Seats-1

Portobellojambo1-1

thehibsareintheirbeds

Quiet stuff. Not really any further forward, so no point voting until the goondar's back up and running.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Why do you think I am a goon.I am just a townie thats why I aint posted too much plus the fact everyone seems to say someone is acting like a goon but I can't tell the diffrence.You all must be goons :ninja:

Nothing in particular, just looking to contribute and need to pick someone- just got a feeling there could be a new player in the goon ranks

Commander Harris

sorry, not been on much today. ?

vote scott pilgrim, very quick to add his second vote to mine (sorry jf) with what I now realise was rather flimsy reasoning. ?It did point to a role for JF1987 but I should have thought what kind of role that might be. ?

Chris Benoit

sorry, not been on much today. ?

vote scott pilgrim, very quick to add his second vote to mine (sorry jf) with what I now realise was rather flimsy reasoning. ?It did point to a role for JF1987 but I should have thought what kind of role that might be. ?

Harris you are aware of the fact me and you are yet to vote for the same person and i certainly haven't added onto any vote you've made

Commander Harris

Harris you are aware of the fact me and you are yet to vote for the same person and i certainly haven't added onto any vote you've made

oops unvote scott pilgrim.

I'll read back and see who I actually meant!

Commander Harris

vote Malky McFrench

sorry! ?I won't make that mistake again!!! :oops:

I gave him an easy option and he took it.

Commander Harris

to be honest Harris jambosfan voted him first

I know. ?it's flimsy but I've not got much else to go on and looking back it's got my spidey sense twitching. ?

Chris Benoit

I know. ?it's flimsy but I've not got much else to go on and looking back it's got my spidey sense twitching. ?

fair enough we've just gotta make sure we don't get ahead of ourselves like we did yesterday

I've had another read through and I am not convinced flux is a goon - it was too obvious a move to try and save sean. But then why would he do it otherwise? ach, I don't know - i'll leave it where it is.

I'm off out to the airport to collect mis padres so I don't know when I'll get back on (there may be a few beverages consumed upon arrival). If I'm not here, good luck toonies!

jambosean75

i'd like to think that after night 1 and getting saved by the skin of my teeth last night, that i was the one investigated.

that should proove that i'm just a townie.

not a lot to go on but i will vote malky

Commander Harris

I'm off out for the evening I'm afraid. ?sorry I've not been on much today, busy day with work. ?

Morning folks. Slightly bizarre turn of events last night with Sean basically committing hari kari and then it being turned around at the last minute and a mson going. I would suggest that none of the 4 who voted for him are masons (althought they could be individually roled). I don't think an individual role would have put the last vote on him though so I am going to vote Flux. If he proves to be goonly, then I'm afraid Sean looks a major suspect as well.

If you are just a townie flux, perhaps you could explain why you made such an effort to lynch Jambofan??

just come back on today.

Voted for him as he voted for me.

I would have thought he should have been guided by his fellow masons.

If i survive today, i wont be on tomorrow until the afternoon, but no great loss if I go.

Archived