hot hot mafia return of the lava people

yvonnejambo

yvonnejambo

You are all living in the small community of Hornafijdour on the side of an active volcano, thing is if the volcano erupting wasnt enough to deal with there is some strange creatures wandering around this place. During the day they just look fairly normal (well you can decide that later if true!) but at night they have a strange orange glow about them, maybe related to tango man or maybe just have some weird gene from living close to the volcano.

These creatures are more an enemy than the real lava and the will burn anyone they stumble across in the night.

The towns people need to get rid of them before they burn out the town.

Good luck all

roles and rules

4 lava creatures (goons)

1 Cop

1 Doc

3 Masons

1 Assassin

11 Vanilla Townies

The cop investigates one player every night. I will pass the result and name to the Masons. I will only post a positive or negative hot on the thread with no name ie good/bad. Masons can communicate off thread too!

The doc can nominate one player a night to save. He can not nominate the same person 2 nights running.

The goons nominate a kill every night, they can communicate off thread

Assassin on the side of the town,can has 3 kills throughout the game.

The town wins once all goons are killed off and the goons win once they have a majority.

Everybody has a PM.

At night I will take and deal with nominations from the Doc, Cop, Goons, Assassin in that order.

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re doc or cop etc you will be mod killed

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to (ahem!) please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

To avoid accusations of anybody being a PM lurker if possible please set your profile to invisible

Finally I will Mod kill non posters and voters unless there is good excuse but will use my discretion.

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me....

First deadline will be 9pm on Sunday night, with all roled players to have PM?s in by 10pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow.

Thereafter I will try and make it 24hr turnarounds.

MODS: Please sticky....

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yvonnejambo

List of players

0 Flux

1 Scott Pilgrim

3 Geoff Kilpatrick

4 Kitster

5. Hound

6. Beverley

7. Barney Stinson

8. Pats Pishy Pants

9: Roscoe

10 Seats

11 portobellojambo1

12 jambosean75

13 Boof

14 MalkyMcFrench

15 Commander Harris

17 Jambosfan1987

19 Deek

20 Jack Regan

21 THAITB

22 Martin

25 milky_26

yvonnejambo

quickest sticky ever thumbsup.gif

I know i went back to post and couldnt find it, then thought I hadnt posted it in 1st place! :)

good work super mod :)

Evening all. It's been a quiet week without a game. Nothing interesting to say at this point except hello. smile.gif

goon post.

unvote hound

vote seats

Commander Harris

Evening all! delighted to say that I'm a townie this time, my favourite roll. ?:)

means I'm free to just play my own game without worrying too much. ?

vote seats

how dare you throw scorn on my predictions verymad.gif

Edited because I am slightly retarded. What does FFIF mean though?

Bar's open.

BS is a go-er.

And a big laugh.gif to the Jimmy Calderwood tangoons - sucks to be you.tongue.gif

Commander Harris

Bar's open.

BS is a go-er.

And a big laugh.gif??to the Jimmy Calderwood tangoons - sucks to be you.tongue.gif

I'll have my usual boof, it's been a while so let's see if you can remember???:teehee:

EDIT: P.S. no B.S. from me as usual, but doesn't matter a jot as I'm a townie! woo hoo!

thehibsareintheirbeds

Oh, and i'd use bs but i cant as i'm just a townie this game thankfully

I'll have my usual boof, it's been a while so let's see if you can remember teehee.gif

EDIT: P.S. no B.S. from me as usual, but doesn't matter a jot as I'm a townie! woo hoo!

Crikey!!

I'll take a stab at a pint of heavy...then if it's wrong I'll have it meself :D

Evening. Just checking in as I'm off out. Not voting yet...we have till Sunday night folks! :thumbsup:

Oh and I'd use BS (missing us having to predict this week)

I've predicted anyway kits :D

Just to keep my hand in...and give future opponents something to worry about (NOT!!)

Commander Harris

Crikey!!

I'll take a stab at a pint of heavy...then if it's wrong I'll have it meself :D

correct answer!

yvonnejambo

pint of vodka please Boof with a dash of lemonade

Thats my drink and measure of choice :)

milky - IPA

Malky - Humungous voddie + lemonade

Yvonne - conventionally sized Voddie + lemonade (don't want her killing the wrong folk)

Anybody else...help yourselves. I'm awa oot tae play fitba wi the young fellow.

And as always BS is a must for me, especially if Boof's the cop then I know I'm not going to get lynched early thumbsup.gif

Harry Palmer

Evening folks! Boof, a vodka and eh........ more vodka. Thanks. :thumbsup:

While I'm here vote Boof spotted something... :ninja::teehee:

I too would use bullshite but I'm not the cop..

yvonnejambo

laugh.gif I even posted that before I saw your post, Yvonne.

Freaky :)

portobellojambo1

Evening. Just checking in as I'm off out. Not voting yet...we have till Sunday night folks! :thumbsup:

Oh and I'd use BS (missing us having to predict this week)

Yip, and this is the week that Boof managed to get his prediction in in super quick time :whistling:.

Good evening folks, not going to post at this stage as there is nothing as yet to base anything on. I've got a nice easy game this time, I'm one of those affectionately known as a Vanilla Townie (sure its rhyming slang for something) so my only job is to try and help locate the baddies.

Harry Palmer

unvote Boof

vote Pishy Pants :blink:

Whatever happened to our young Sri Lankan (cricketer)? Bust laptop? Pished (again?)?

Perhaps Mr Portobello can enlighten....

Commander Harris

vote Jack Regan, simply for the? :rolleyes:?smiley he insists on posting all the time when he's modding a game. ? ;)

portobellojambo1

unvote Boof

vote Pishy Pants :blink:

Whatever happened to our young Sri Lankan (cricketer)? Bust laptop? Pished (again?)?

Perhaps Mr Portobello can enlighten....

The only thing Lasith has in common with cricket is he is the same shape as the bloody ball they use (in Summer he goes the same colour as well). Options two and three I would suggest are more than likely, i.e. laptop bust and he's p*shed. He does have internet access though as he contacted me earlier on by PM a few times regards tomorrow's game at Tynecastle (that might suggest that his mobile phone now has a zero credit on it (when it come to juggling money he makes Alistair Darling look like a feckin genius)

Harry Palmer

vote Jack Regan, simply for the? :rolleyes:?smiley he insists on posting all the time when he's modding a game. ? ;)

:rolleyes:

portobellojambo1

Is this what lava people look like?

golgothan1.jpg

Nope that's Lasith on a Friday night, after arriving home from school.

Harry Palmer

Goon List..

Boof

Malky

flux

Barney Stinson

FACT. :thumbsup:

Harris could also be in amongst it.

unvote Pishy Pants

Commander Harris

unvote Jack Regan

:rolleyes:

vote deek?

just because, no reason. will no doubt change half-a-dozen more times anyway...

Goon List..

Boof

Malky

flux

Barney Stinson

FACT. thumbsup.gif

Harris could also be in amongst it.

unvote Pishy Pants

well I hope your predictions for tomorrow are better than that

Harry Palmer

Mind you, there are so many other people that haven't turned up yet so disregard my last post...

Or perhaps I was spot on....?

Harris, I can't recall using :rolleyes: too much....

Commander Harris

Mind you, there are so many other people that haven't turned up yet so disregard my last post...

Or perhaps I was spot on....?

Harris, I can't recall using??:rolleyes: too much....

nah, probably not. ?it was just something that stuck in my mind from a game where you were (rightly) impatient with us and posted it a few times.

Harry Palmer

well I hope your predictions for tomorrow are better than that

I think, therefore I am.

Archived