hot hot mafia return of the lava people

yvonnejambo

Harry Palmer

I don't think kits is dodgy, I'm merely trying to get a response from different people..

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yvonnejambo

For the first time the 1 person stood out more than others and the towns people were convinced they had lava person no2. Thehibsareintheirbeds knew he was for the well and just decided to hang around the town square with a bottle of JD to drown his sorrows. As dusk fell the towns people gathered and in he went to the well, as normal the towns people peered over to see what was to become of him.

Thehibsareintheirbeds just drowned cos he was a nice law abidding townie.

Its now proper night and can I get the info by 10 please

Sheiky Baby

feck feck feckin fecker feck!!

Back to the drawing board. Anyways Jack yer barking up the wrong tree my son!! At least we've still got the cop so hopefully we can still get it sorted for tomorrow!

yvonnejambo

During the night the Doctor protected someone, but the lava creatures were aiming elsewhere. They hung about the floodlight astro turf hoping to spot the night footballer and their luck was in. JamboSean was all alone practising some keepy uppies and before he knew it he was smouldering but not in a good way. JamboSean-townie killed by lavaness

The Cop found another good player and its now day.

Deadline 9pm tomoroow night

Commander Harris

how many players left? the cop and remaining masons must have a **** load of info by now...

yvonnejambo

Remaining players...

1 Scott Pilgrim

3 Geoff Kilpatrick

4 Kitster

5. Hound

6. Beverley

7. Barney Stinson

9: Roscoe

10 Seats

11 portobellojambo1

15 Commander Harris

20 Jack Regan

22 Martin]

Harry Palmer

Interesting kill by the goons....

I would suggest that the masons and cop now know each other and should know a number of good players unless the cop has investigated every mason each night which would be bizarre indeed...

Chris Benoit

how many players left? the cop and remaining masons must have a **** load of info by now...

depends how many masons been investigated.

is tedp a goon?

Harry Palmer

So out of 12 there are..

3 Goons :down:

2 Masons :thumbsup:

1 Doc :thumbsup:

1 Cop :thumbsup:

Which still leaves 5 townies lost and drifting aimlessly.

EDIT: :rolleyes:

Shame that we've lost another two townies but at least the goons are going with some strange choices.

Going to do my usual and put together the voting list for yesterday, can't help but feel the goons might have jumped on the bandwagon with voting for Thaitb.

Commander Harris

</clip>

unless the cop has investigated every mason each night which would be bizarre indeed...

depends how many masons been investigated.

</clip>

guid point.

jambosean75

woooooooo

goons are pish tongue.gif

woooooooo

woooo

bit of a strange one.

couldn't be more obvious that i was only a townie

wooooo

Day One

0 Flux - Hound, Seats, Pats Pishy Pants, Jack Regan

1 Scott Pilgrim - Milky

3 Geoff Kilpatrick - Bev, Pats Pishy Pants

4 Kitster - PJ1, Thaitb

5. Hound - Malky, Pats Pishy Pants

6. Beverley - Flux

7. Barney Stinson - Malky

8. Pats Pishy Pants - Jack Regan, Boof

9: Roscoe - Boof

10 Seats - Flux, Deek

11 portobellojambo1 - Jack Regan

12 jambosean75 - Seats, Jack Regan

13 Boof - Seats, Jack Regan

14 MalkyMcFrench - Flux, Jack Regan, Flux

15 Commander Harris - Jack Regan, Deek, Pats Pishy Pants

17 Jambosfan1987 - PJ1, Malky

19 Deek - Malky, Boof

20 Jack Regan - Boof, Pats Pishy Pants, Thaitb, Flux, Scott Pilgrim, Geoff, Scott Pilgrim, Boof

21 THAITB - Martin

22 Martin - Thaitb

25 milky_26 - Scott Pilgrim, Jack Regan, Flux

Boof (goon) killed during the day

Milky (townie) killed during the night

Day Two

0 Flux - Hound, Roscoe, Jambosfan1987

1 Scott Pilgrim - Jambosean75

3 Geoff Kilpatrick - Jambosean75

4 Kitster - Flux

5. Hound - Flux

6. Beverley - Geoff

7. Barney Stinson - Scott Pilgrim

8. Pats Pishy Pants - no vote

9: Roscoe - Jambosean75

10 Seats - Barney Stinson

11 portobellojambo1 - Jambosean75

12 jambosean75 - no vote counted, only voted for himself

14 MalkyMcFrench - Jambosfan1987

15 Commander Harris - Scott Pilgrim, Geoff, Jack Regan, Jambosfan1987

17 Jambosfan1987 - Flux

19 Deek - PJ1

20 Jack Regan - PJ1

21 THAITB - Jambosean75, Jambosfan1987

22 Martin - Thaitb

Jambosfan (mason) killed during the day

Deek (townie) killed during the night

Day three

0 Flux - Harris, Martin

1 Scott Pilgrim - PJ1

3 Geoff Kilpatrick - PJ1

4 Kitster - Thaitb, Flux

5. Hound - Seats

6. Beverley - PJ1

7. Barney Stinson - Martin

8. Pats Pishy Pants - no vote

9: Roscoe - Thaitb, Flux

10 Seats - Flux

11 portobellojambo1 - Scott Pilgrim

12 jambosean75 - Malky

14 MalkyMcFrench - Thaitb, Kitster

15 Commander Harris - Scott Pilgrim, Malky

20 Jack Regan - Bev, Kitster, Seats, Kitster

21 THAITB - Geoff

22 Martin - Flux, Harris, Flux

Flux (townie) killed during the day

Malky (townie) killed during the night

Day four

1 Scott Pilgrim - Thaitb

3 Geoff Kilpatrick - Thaitb

4 Kitster - Bev, Jack Regan

5. Hound - Geoff, Thaitb

6. Beverley - PJ1

7. Barney Stinson - Bev, Jack Regan

9: Roscoe - Thaitb

10 Seats - Thaitb

11 portobellojambo1 - Thaitb

12 jambosean75 - Scott Pilgrim

15 Commander Harris - Thaitb

20 Jack Regan - Harris, Roscoe, Bev, Geoff

21 THAITB - Geoff

22 Martin - Barney Stinson

Thaitb (townie) killed during the day

Sean (townie) killed during the night

Order of votes for Thaitb:

Seats

Geoff

Scott Pilgrim

Roscoe

Harris

PJ1

Hound

thehibsareintheirbeds

Woooo told yous! well played goons- but you're night kills have been mince! Mon the town wooooo

I wonder if we are looking at least at one player who isn't used to being a goon considering their strange choices. Deek, Malky and Sean all seemed certain townies and kept telling people that they were, so it's a bit bizarre that they were bumped off, especially Sean.

Hound might have made a rookie mistake talking about people posting to blend into the background. His end vote on Thaitb pretty much clinched things.

PJ1 did the same, he's not been a goon many times either and he's gone with the flow three out of four days going for Regan, Sean and now Thaitb.

Other potentials could be Seats and Kitster, again just on the basis that they've not been goons many times before.

I would have named Roscoe but I'd rule him out for now seeing that he voted for Boof on day one.

My goon list for now (although I know there's only two!)

Hound

PJ1

Seats

Harry Palmer

Goons vote for goons early and usually put them on their list as well on day 1.

They've also decided to keep me as I'm doing a good job of staying away from them. Maybe.

I'm looking at day 1 and pj1 voting to put me ahead. I'm also wary of our friend down under however, unless what I've spotted is true then I will disregard for the moment. Same goes for another.

Harry Palmer

Just realised that I started off day 1 voting for Boof but why would I put him on 3 at the time I was on 5 votes.

Was I just hoping that changes would take place and that would put 2 goons on a tie and the rest of the townies would then leave me alone?

The fact I've gathered few votes since suggests to me that the cop has already had a look and liked what they saw. :thumbsup:

I think I've also remembered something which might help me ascertain who is who...I'm away to do some writing on some paper...

Pretty deid here regarding other folk.

Commander Harris

aff to bed, will post my thoughts in the morning.

bet you can't wait? :rolleyes:

As you voted for Boof on day one, think it should be fairly obvious that you are trust worthy. I know goons sometimes vote for goons on day one but considering Boof went and both you and Roscoe had plenty of chance to vote elsewhere, you should be in the clear. Especially when there's that many other players left.

That's why I found it a bit strange that Barney and Kitster chose you yesterday.

Harry Palmer

Martin there are 3 goons remaining not two! :ninja:

Anyway, I'm going over things and know that the cop had a look at sean at some point.

Striking that Geoff and Pilgrim have voted for the same people apart from day 1. However, I'm not going to make any bold predictions as I'll likely be wrong.

Harry Palmer

In fact I'm going to give a list as I won't be on much during the day not that that matters as nothing happens during daylight anyway....

Scott Pilgrim

Geoff

pj1

Possibly Bev and Barney in there somewhere as well.....

Night folks.....

interesting. Having a few thoughts but on my phone and its shite for forum posting. I'll be on later for a better read through

Morning all. Another big fat meh night!

I am a bit suspicious about Geoff suddenly piling on THAITB after I voted for him - was he trying to make me look goonly??

I don't think I have played in a game with this many people before - it is definately more difficult!!

Anyway, going to have another read through and see if I can come up with a goon list. Be back soon......

portobellojambo1

I wonder if we are looking at least at one player who isn't used to being a goon considering their strange choices. Deek, Malky and Sean all seemed certain townies and kept telling people that they were, so it's a bit bizarre that they were bumped off, especially Sean.

Hound might have made a rookie mistake talking about people posting to blend into the background. His end vote on Thaitb pretty much clinched things.

PJ1 did the same, he's not been a goon many times either and he's gone with the flow three out of four days going for Regan, Sean and now Thaitb.

Other potentials could be Seats and Kitster, again just on the basis that they've not been goons many times before.

I would have named Roscoe but I'd rule him out for now seeing that he voted for Boof on day one.

My goon list for now (although I know there's only two!)

Hound

PJ1

Seats

I think, from memory, I've been a goon twice Martin, and on both occasions was voted off very early, because when I am a goon I don't seem to be able to hide the fact.

In this game I've not really had a chance as yet to digest everything that has been happening (although in honesty I'm not particularly good at determining who is what from many posts).

All I've done is take the lead from others who seemed more engrossed in the game, and whom I thought had a better idea of who was roled bad.

I didn't receive a role in this game, but it is not the sort of game you can provide evidence of proof.

I don't think I'll be on tonight until after 9, as I have to go straight to an FHSC meeting from work. I suspect, given they have hidden themselves well, that the goons on this occasion are not newbies, but people who have been playing the game for a while. On this occasion I'm going to vote Geoff Kilpatrick

Well, none the wiser after that read through!

I'll stick in a goon list as follows:

Geoff

Scott Pilgrim

Bev

I'm gonna reserve voting till later when I see what Geoff has to say for himself (I'm sure he'll be on before he goes to bed) but he is looking mighty suspicious to me. dry.gif

Geoff Kilpatrick

Evening all.

I'm as lost as the next man. I was thinking that the goons had dreamed up an even more bizarre scenario than before in that they deliberately voted for Boof on Day 1 in a bid to make other people look goonly if they tied it up (e.g. Sean). However, I don't think that's the case given that Deek and PPP have gone. That leaves Regan and Roscoe, possibly.

Sod it. Might as well go for it.

Goon list

Regan

Roscoe

Seats

vote Jack Regan

Geoff Kilpatrick

Well, none the wiser after that read through!

I'll stick in a goon list as follows:

Geoff

Scott Pilgrim

Bev

I'm gonna reserve voting till later when I see what Geoff has to say for himself (I'm sure he'll be on before he goes to bed) but he is looking mighty suspicious to me. dry.gif

I didn't think it was suspicious - THAITB was pointing fingers at me for no apparent reason. Not sure what I've done to look goonly but investigate away if it reassures folk. Wasted investigation though.

Sheiky Baby

vote Geoff Kilpatrick

Think Regan is a good'un. Hopefully I'm right and you're a goon or I'm wrong and you've just not went back through everything before voting for him

Geoff Kilpatrick

Oh, pile on!

Watch the goons fall in!

Anyway, on a side note, hope my BS team mates are working on their predictions!!

Sheiky Baby

Oh, pile on!

Watch the goons fall!

Anyway, on a side note, hope my BS team mates are working on their predictions!!

I've amended your post for you :thumbsup:

Ok Geoff, I will believe you for the moment conf11.gif . Don't want to get involved in another unnecessary pile on chase.gif without support from someone claiming to be in the know, so I will go elsewhere and

Vote Scott Pilgrim

Until I am guided by someone in the know goofy.gif

(ps I apologise for excessive use of smilies, but there isn't much happening here at the moment movethatass.gif )

Yvonne:edited as I forgot to bold my vote, sorry!

Chris Benoit

not sure how i've ended up on so many goon lists?

vote geoff

Seems as good a choice as any

not sure how i've ended up on so many goon lists?

vote geoff

Seems as good a choice as any

Not exactly "goonslayer extraordinaire" material is it? rolleyes.gif

Geoff Kilpatrick

I've amended your post for you thumbsup.gif

Goonish post IMO!

unvote Jack Regan

vote Roscoe1874

Chris Benoit

Not exactly "goonslayer extraordinaire" material is it? rolleyes.gif

Well seeing as he was 2nd on my goon list it does seem as good a choice as any, there's a space going free if you want to be in it?

Archived