hot hot mafia return of the lava people

yvonnejambo

Harry Palmer

OK, my thinking is at least one goon went for jambosfan, another went for sean and the remaining one went for someone completely random or didn't get a vote in. Or maybe they all did random voting?? Just wondering if sean can vote seeing as he tried to vote for himself but it wasn't counted?

Those that voted jambofans: Malky; Harris; flux and THAITB. Therefore I'm assuming there are no masons here but there could be a roled player or two in amongst it.

For sean: Pilgrim; Geoff; Roscoe and pj1.. bound to be a goon in there! :ninja:

For flux: kitster; Hound and jambosfan

The random voters: Bev; Barney; seats; Martin. Pat didn't vote and looking likely to be deid if he doesn't post and sean voting for himself.

Few players remaining quite quiet therefore difficult to get any idea about them. I'll read back a wee bit and return with more gibberish! :thumbsup:

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vote Malky McFrench

sorry! I won't make that mistake again!!! oops.gif

I gave him an easy option and he took it.

I've no problems with that, I'm a townie so the game won't be lost by me being lynched

It seemed a good idea at the time and nothing in particular stood out for me to change it, a hint from jambosfan wouldn't have gone amiss either mind you

for the time being, I'm going to

Unvote THAITB

Could I also add, for Yvonne's benefit could you put your votes on a new line, many an accidental lynch on my part when I've been doing a game have been caused by the vote being halfway through a sentence. For example, I never noticed that seats had voted flux until flux quoted the post

and now I'm going to

Vote no one

get talking people

Harry Palmer

Scores (I think!)...

flux-3

Portobello-2

Malky-2

seats-1

Martin-1

kitster-1

Harris-1

Still a few to vote..

Not been on today so far, so catching up but doesn't seem much to go on.

I would imagine that Sean would have been investigated and seeing that nobody has voted for him, I'll assume that the cop has found out that he's for the town. If that's the case then my goon list of Flux and Thaitb might have to be revised because their votes for Jambosfan, effectively saved Sean.

I'm going to continue along the theme of voting for people who went for Jambosfan, mainly because we know they aren't a mason and it's a safer vote at this stage.

Unvote Flux

Vote Commander Harris

portobellojambo1

Right, my goon list yesterday was Sean, PJ1 and Hound.

Now, if Sean is a goon, which is a possibility, it also points guilt at THAITB and flux given the change of votes towards deadline. However, PJ1 voted for Sean and Hound voted for flux, so it suggests my triumvirate yesterday was very wrong (no surprises there then).

Given my newbie theory has been sort of proven by Jambosfan being a mason, I'm going to take Hound off the list. I also have a feeling that THAITB's actions last night were to stir action rather than a defence of Sean.

So, if PJ1 is a goon it probably eliminates Regan as well.

Goon list

PJ1

flux

Pat's Pishy Pants (no vote looks suss, and flux corrected me by saying he wasn't new)

vote portobellojambo1

I'm not sure what it does to your theory re. Jack Regan but I confirm I ain't been roled in this game.

I'm going to vote Scott Pilgrim this round. My reason for doing so is that as I glanced through the thread I read something which indicated that while a Champions League semi final is on telly he is going to a cake tasting session. Goonish might not be the word to cover such a scenario, but it is definitely strange, strange enough to attract my vote.

I'm not sure what it does to your theory re. Jack Regan but I confirm I ain't been roled in this game.

I'm going to vote Scott Pilgrim this round. My reason for doing so is that as I glanced through the thread I read something which indicated that while a Champions League semi final is on telly he is going to a cake tasting session. Goonish might not be the word to cover such a scenario, but it is definitely strange, strange enough to attract my vote.

633492577396598748-Whipped.jpg

yvonnejambo

Vote count with less than an hour to go;

Flux-2

Commander harris-2

PJ1-2

Malky-2

Scott Pilgrim-2

Martin-1

Kitster-1

Thaitb-1

Still to vote Kitser, Thaitb and Beverley

If Pats pishy pants dont post before deadline he will be mod killed

Sorry folks been a bit busy tonight..getting my conservatory fixed tomorrow after it's partial demolition by snow, the joiner was round for keys and to look at the damage. No matter how much they're paid they always bloody whinge about something!!

Anyways, back to the game

vote Flux

Right, got to nip out so will miss deadline but should be back shortly afterwards

I'm going to

vote kitster

No good reason other than her mixed messages last night and interest in THAITB has died so a vote on him is a waste

PS Yvonne you've missed my unvote

Harry Palmer

For some reason I have seats on one vote and THAITB with zero. Malky still to vote as well...

unvote seats and.....

Harry Palmer

Right, I was confused there...so will return to my vote.

vote kitster

:unsure:

some confusing behaviour and i'm suspicious of a few people at the moment, but can't honestly decide where to put my vote, so i'm gonna go on a hunch and...........

vote PJ1

Gave him the benefit of the doubt and in return I get voted for?! Going back to my original vote now because then at least we'll know for sure about Sean and possibly Thaitb as well.

Unvote Commander Harris

Vote Flux

thehibsareintheirbeds

vote geoff just to get a vote in. thought it was a 10 deadline, so not been keeping up with things

yvonnejambo

night and please can night players get stuff in quick if possible, Im off out for few drinks at 10 so can either make it da when im home after few voddies if not before 10 :)

I have a bad feeling about this..... :unsure:

No lava flows where I live. If it did at least I could claim for my massive repair bill..snow's not an act of god apparently :rolleyes:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Morning all. Popping in again before work! It's bloody cold in the house this morning!

yvonnejambo

Flux-3

PJ1-3

Malky-2

Scott Pilgrim-2

Martin-2

Kitster-2

Seat-1

Geoff-1

yvonnejambo

Again the town couldnt decide on 1 person and they took Flux and PortobelloJambo1 over to the well they fought and argued their innocence and with the town jeering at them decided PortobelloJambo was

telling the truth, so Flux was tipped into the well. The towns people watched him hit the water and what happened?

No he didnt wilt just drowned

Flux-townie lynched

Geoff Kilpatrick

Interesting scenario that two folk on my goon list are top of the pops. Going to leave my vote as it is.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Yvonne, you could have told us it was night!!

EDIT: And that is a bit pish all round.

portobellojambo1

Yvonne, you could have told us it was night!!

EDIT: And that is a bit pish all round.

Post 421

Chris Benoit

hate to say i told you so but i did, unlucky flux one day you'll make it to the end.

Good luck to the cop and doc :thumbsup:

yvonnejambo

Not got all the info in and have to go out in 5 mins, so it will remain night till I get back in (shouldnt be too late...)

portobellojambo1

Not got all the info in and have to go out in 5 mins, so it will remain night till I get back in (shouldnt be too late...)

What is there to do in Ullapool at quarter to ten on a Tuesday night ? :teehee:

Sheiky Baby

Sorry for the vote Flux :angry:

Hopefully we'll get some good news from the cop and doc

amen brother

Night folks, can't be arsed staying up for the drunken Ullapoolian

Hopefully Ill get to see another sunrise

yvonnejambo

Night folks, can't be arsed staying up for the drunken Ullapoolian

Hopefully Ill get to see another sunrise

As the not too drunken Ullapoolian came back, Malk unfortunately never did wake up to see the new sunrise as the lava creatures entered his home whilst he slept. Malky and his home are now mere ashes

Malky-townie killed by goons

Elsewhere the doctor sat vigil at wrong persons and the cop investigated a good player. Pats Pishy pants tried to stagger home from night out and fell into the well along with his gun. PPP-Assassin mod killed

Its now day... Deadline 9pm tomorrow(well today Wednesday):)

yvonnejambo

What is there to do in Ullapool at quarter to ten on a Tuesday night ? :teehee:

Just home from a pub now which had some strange American dude singing and it was busy! Also heard there was a lot of bikers in 1 of the other pubs!

Harry Palmer

Well, that was pish.

Remaining players...

1 Scott Pilgrim

3 Geoff Kilpatrick

4 Kitster

5. Hound

6. Beverley

7. Barney Stinson

9: Roscoe

10 Seats

11 portobellojambo1

12 jambosean75

15 Commander Harris

20 Jack Regan

21 THAITB

22 Martin

thehibsareintheirbeds

not the worst night :thumbsup:

but not the greatest either :sweat:

at least PPP didnt go on a killing rampage and we still have doc cop and two masons. odds are looking good but we need to start lynching goons, as they're going to run out of townies to whack soon.

last nights investigation- pj1? not sure. was wondering about that yesterday- whether the cop should investigate the 2nd name on the nightly vote count- just so that everyone knows if they're good or bad without cop/mason having to out themselves- ie we'll know whether x player is good or bad from the mods story. plenty pros and cons and need to think more about it, but thaitbs may return.

anyway, off to work and no idea who's who. so will see how things go.

Morning folks. Well, last night was a big fat meh!

I have not got much to go on so I am going to stick to my theory that the 4 who voted for JF are not masons. On that basis I will

Vote THAITB

(please note that vote has been put on a separate line for any complainants!!)

Once again, I am not sure how much I will be on today as I have a lot going on, but I will try to pop back before deadline.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Evening all, pisser to lose Malky but at least the good guys survive. Shame that Pishy Pants took the piss. He could have been useful...

Anyway, I'm going with Seats as THAITB seems to be on my case for no apparent reason, plus Malky cast suspicion on him on Day 2.

vote THAITB

Hi my vote is Geoff kilpatrick he posts too much so it makes him stand out.I might be wrong but from what I have been told about this is goons post alot to try and blend in.

my goon list is

seats

Commander harris

Geoff kilpatrick

Still take no notice of what I say I am p1sh at guessing games :thumbsup:

Archived