hot hot mafia return of the lava people

yvonnejambo

Chris Benoit

I'm not too sure about Scott Pilgrim but worth an investigation I suppose? :whistling:

Not got a problem with that but there's every chance i've been investigated already, like i said already not sure how i've got onto folks goon lists but if they have seen something that makes me look dodgy then fair enough

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure about Geoff's logic, considering there's a lot of players left, I don't see why you would put the Boof voters on your goon list. They could be goons but for now at least it seems to make more sense to go after others.

Don't want to go with the pile on yet because there's a couple of other dodgy looking players around but it's difficult to look elsewhere at the minute. Interesting that Hound opted to vote elsewhere.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Not sure about Geoff's logic, considering there's a lot of players left, I don't see why you would put the Boof voters on your goon list. They could be goons but for now at least it seems to make more sense to go after others.

Don't want to go with the pile on yet because there's a couple of other dodgy looking players around but it's difficult to look elsewhere at the minute. Interesting that Hound opted to vote elsewhere.

It's only a theory Martin, based on the fact that the last game had the ballsiest goon move ever. Maybe this lot have tried an even bigger spoiler?

I could be completely wrong but this game has me baffled. Lynching me would probably reduce the headache!

Sheiky Baby

Not got a problem with that but there's every chance i've been investigated already, like i said already not sure how i've got onto folks goon lists but if they have seen something that makes me look dodgy then fair enough

Yeah it's not that I think you're a goon, it's just because you have ended up on a few goon lists but I haven't seen anything to suspect you :thumbsup:

Worth an investigation rather than a vote straight off I think

Chris Benoit

Yeah it's not that I think you're a goon, it's just because you have ended up on a few goon lists but I haven't seen anything to suspect you :thumbsup:

Worth an investigation rather than a vote straight off I think

That's fair enough would rather the folk putting me on their goon lists would explain why rather than waste an investigation but at the least it would add to the cop/masons trust lists and narrow down the goons.

How is it intresting that I voted elsewhere.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Off to bed. If I get lynched by the time I'm up in the morning (for Britain's Got Leaders), at least things should be a bit clearer about who's good and bad.

Well seeing as he was 2nd on my goon list it does seem as good a choice as any, there's a space going free if you want to be in it?

It would be an honour to be slain by the great Marty McPilgrim mellow.gif

Chris Benoit

Revised goon list:

Scott Pilgrim

Hound

Bev

cool.gif

Any reason why you dropped Geoff from your goon list?

Harry Palmer

Afternoon, nice theory from Geoff which was why I suggested it last night. Clearly my inane mutterings are ignored. :(

Anyway, I'll need to read what I was slavering about and see if any of it makes sense. :teehee:

I'll vote later on sometime.

yvonnejambo

Vote count;

Geoff-3

Scott pilgrim-1

Martin-1

Roscoe-1

jack Regan-1

Commander Harris

hmm, I'm heading out for dinner then I'll be out for the evening so time has come to vote.

I'm still ******* clueless. ?:(

vote Scott Pilgrim

It's only a theory Martin, based on the fact that the last game had the ballsiest goon move ever. Maybe this lot have tried an even bigger spoiler?

I could be completely wrong but this game has me baffled. Lynching me would probably reduce the headache!

With the night time kills in the game, that would fit the bizarre nature of this game. Still feel its unlikely.

How is it intresting that I voted elsewhere.

Just that you didn't join in the bandwagon voting for Geoff as you had done for Thaitb. I'm just speculating at this stage.

Ideally I'd vote for someone who already has a vote because it means the chances are less that we hit a mason or cop or someone that's been found to be good (if the masons/cop have voted). I don't want to put Geoff way out in front. There seems a lot of suggestions that Scott Pilgrim is getting investigated tonight and then there's two votes for Regan and Roscoe and I feel it's a waste at this stage going for either. Think I'll hold my vote for now and see once more people appear.

With the night time kills in the game, that would fit the bizarre nature of this game. Still feel its unlikely.

Just that you didn't join in the bandwagon voting for Geoff as you had done for Thaitb. I'm just speculating at this stage.

Ideally I'd vote for someone who already has a vote because it means the chances are less that we hit a mason or cop or someone that's been found to be good (if the masons/cop have voted). I don't want to put Geoff way out in front. There seems a lot of suggestions that Scott Pilgrim is getting investigated tonight and then there's two votes for Regan and Roscoe and I feel it's a waste at this stage going for either. Think I'll hold my vote for now and see once more people appear.

But aint it my choice who I vote for.I still might change my vote I might not.Anyone one of you could be goons so my choice is as good as anyone else's

The reason I voted THAITB was that everyone else seemed so sure that he was a goon.I learnt my lesson there we got rid of a townie.So I aint gonna jump on any bandwagon now Just gonna stick to my choices

Chris Benoit

Tell you what Martin if your a goon Malky better abdicate the throne :lol:

Agree with what you say about JR and Roscoe and I'd be surprised if they 2 Harris or yourself are goons.

Some things I've noticed is 1 how quiet Bev and Kitster have been 2 Barney Stinson has contributed the square root of feck all yet seems above suspicion 3 the wee spat between Geoff and Hound which both were quick to forget about 4 if the goons keep going the way they're could this be the first game ever where no townies are left by the end :P

BoJack Horseman

Agree with what you say about JR and Roscoe and I'd be surprised if they 2 Harris or yourself are goons.

Some things I've noticed is 1 how quiet Bev and Kitster have been 2 Barney Stinson has contributed the square root of feck all yet seems above suspicion 3 the wee spat between Geoff and Hound which both were quick to forget about 4 if the goons keep going the way they're could this be the first game ever where no townies are left by the end :P

That's because I'm obviously a townie.

But aint it my choice who I vote for.I still might change my vote I might not.Anyone one of you could be goons so my choice is as good as anyone else's

Course you can vote for anyone, I was just speculating because we aren't getting a lot of clues and if there's anything remotely dodgy then it's worth checking out.

Sadly Malky can keep his throne for this game at least!

Agree with you on all four points. In these games it always seems to be people at the top that get targeted but there's quite a few in this game that are completely under the radar. Unless any of them are the cop/masons, it's difficult to tell because they aren't likely to be the players investigated either.

yvonnejambo

Votes so far

Geoff-3

Scott pilgrim-2

Martin-1

Roscoe-1

Beverley-1

Still to vote; Beverley, Barney Stinson, Kitster & Martin

i've been quiet, thats cos i'm a townie!

interesting how PJ1 has fallen off so many peoples lists though.

vote PJ1

care to elaborate?

Geoff went to his bed and I wanted to see if I could provoke a reaction from anyone else. I failed.

portobellojambo1

Managed to get home for a cup of coffee before I head out again (in around 5 minutes).

I may be getting led up the garden path here but I'm going to revise my vote.

So unvote Geoff Kilpatrick

and vote Roscoe1874

Should be back around 21:15, unless it is a very short meeting.

Chris Benoit

Since when has being a townie been an excuse for not posting, try to play the game and you end up getting lynched :angry:

BoJack Horseman

Since when has being a townie been an excuse for not posting, try to play the game and you end up getting lynched :angry:

Referring to me? I said that people aren't accusing me because I'm a townie, not due to my lack of posting.

FWIW, I'd like to think that you'd have been investigated already and come out clean, however, as others have stated, it looks like you'll be investigated tonight.

I'm standing by my theory that at least one goon is being fairly active, and I'm sticking that vote on you.

i've been quiet, thats cos i'm a townie!

interesting how PJ1 has fallen off so many peoples lists though.

vote PJ1

I am a townie but I still post.You must either not be intrested in the game or have something to hide such as being a goon.

unvote Martin

vote Bev

I will change that if anyone thinks I am jumping on the bandwagon :ninja:

Commander Harris

I only post **** loads when I'm a townie? :turned:

townie is the best role, more freeedddommm!

I'm going to

unvote Scott Pilgrim

on the basis that I think he would have been investigated already.

vote Barney?

may well be hiding...

Harry Palmer

Referring to me? I said that people aren't accusing me because I'm a townie, not due to my lack of posting.

FWIW, I'd like to think that you'd have been investigated already and come out clean, however, as others have stated, it looks like you'll be investigated tonight.

I'm standing by my theory that at least one goon is being fairly active, and I'm sticking that vote on you.

But how would we know that? :ninja:

I think you're at it!

BoJack Horseman

I only post **** loads when I'm a townie? :turned:

townie is the best role, more freeedddommm!

I'm going to

unvote Scott Pilgrim

on the basis that I think he would have been investigated already.

vote Barney?

may well be hiding...

I change my posting pattern regardless of my role, keeps people guessing next time.

If you read my post I also reckoned that he would have been investigated by now, but it seems that he might not have been.

I won't argue with your vote for me, it's expected due to my lack of input and there not being many reasons not to. However, it is a wasted vote.

Not sure why PJ1 went for Roscoe when it seems unlikely at this stage that he's a goon. I was suspicious yesterday and that vote hasn't helped, even though he put up a reasonable defence earlier when I questioned him.

Vote PJ1

yvonnejambo

Votes so far

Geoff-2

Scott pilgrim-2

Roscoe-2

Beverley-2

PJ1-2

Barney-1

Still to vote; Kitster

1 1/2 left

I am a townie but I still post.You must either not be intrested in the game or have something to hide such as being a goon.

unvote Martin

vote Bev

I will change that if anyone thinks I am jumping on the bandwagon :ninja:

quite wrong about me deary, but as i've said time and time again. i'm just a townie. happy to stay in a tie, but i guarantee if kits comes back in time to vote, she'll either put me in the firing line or vote barney to add to the tie

i'm happy to sit in a tie but if you want a goon, yo're better off looking at someone other than me

Evening folks

Sorry I've been at the hairdressers, just home. It takes bloody hours getting it highlighted :verymad:

I've not had much of a chance to catch up with the shenanigans as I'm really busy trying to learn another job at the moment as my team is merging. So if anyone of you ever find yourself in the unfortunate position of being homeless in the Falkirk area I'll be able to assist you ;)

Hmmm I'm not for sticking anyone in the outright lead here as nobody is jumping off the page as definately bad that I can see anyway, so

vote Barney

quite wrong about me deary, but as i've said time and time again. i'm just a townie. happy to stay in a tie, but i guarantee if kits comes back in time to vote, she'll either put me in the firing line or vote barney to add to the tie

i'm happy to sit in a tie but if you want a goon, yo're better off looking at someone other than me

Well you aint going to own up to being a goon are you?

Harry Palmer

This is fantastic! :teehee:

I predict an extremely quiet last hour....feck that!

unvote Beverley

vote seats

Well you aint going to own up to being a goon are you?

given i'm not a goon, why would i??

lynch me or if i'm killed in the night, you'll see that i've told the truth all along

Evening folks

Sorry I've been at the hairdressers, just home. It takes bloody hours getting it highlighted :verymad:

I've not had much of a chance to catch up with the shenanigans as I'm really busy trying to learn another job at the moment as my team is merging. So if anyone of you ever find yourself in the unfortunate position of being homeless in the Falkirk area I'll be able to assist you ;)

Hmmm I'm not for sticking anyone in the outright lead here as nobody is jumping off the page as definately bad that I can see anyway, so

vote Barney

told ya!

Sheiky Baby

Managed to get home for a cup of coffee before I head out again (in around 5 minutes).

I may be getting led up the garden path here but I'm going to revise my vote.

So unvote Geoff Kilpatrick

and vote Roscoe1874

Should be back around 21:15, unless it is a very short meeting.

Will have to defend myself on this one. I believe you are a townie, but as I said before to someone else, your barking up the wrong tree!

There are a lot more suspicious people in the game. Look back and you might see a few clues ;)

Geoff Kilpatrick

Morning all

Britain's Got Leaders full of baws already!

Keeping my vote where it is.

Archived