hot hot mafia return of the lava people

yvonnejambo

Geoff Kilpatrick

Hi my vote is Geoff kilpatrick he posts too much so it makes him stand out.I might be wrong but from what I have been told about this is goons post alot to try and blend in.

my goon list is

seats

Commander harris

Geoff kilpatrick

Still take no notice of what I say I am p1sh at guessing games thumbsup.gif

Member namePosts

Jack Regan 50

Commander Harris 48

MalkyMcFrench 48

yvonnejambo 44

Geoff Kilpatrick 31

Scott Pilgrim 30

flux 29

Martin 22

Boof 19

kitster 19

seats 16

thehibsareintheirbeds 14

Hound 12

jambosean75 11

Deek 10

Roscoe1874 10

portobellojambo1 10

milky_26 7

Beverley 7

Jambosfan1987 6

Barney Stinson 5

Pats Pishy Pants 2

Non/dead players in bold

As you can see Hound, I'm far from top poster. I think some fishing is required at the bottom.

Sticking Bev and Barney Stinson on my goon list as well as THAITB because I'm completely lost.

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geoff Your posts just seem to be all over the place If I was the cop I would have investigated you by now.Still I am sure you will say your a townie like the rest of the goons will do.Anyway as I say I am pish at guessing games :thumbsup:

Chris Benoit

it's suddenly got very quiet, either goons are happy or this is the calm before the storm.

That sounded quite dramatic didn't it?

Stay tuned for the Official Marty the Goon Slayer Goon List

****coming soon****

Harry Palmer

Afternoon, I won't be joining this pile on just yet. Nothing much has happened and I hope this evening is a little bit more active than last night.

I have a suspicion about a few folk and one in particular but won't reveal anything as it's a secret! :teehee:

I'll be back with more insightful nonsense later.

Woah woah woah, hold your horses there peeps!! ohmy.gif I don't know enough about anything to start a pile on - I was just picking one of the four who voted for JF!!!

However, if he is a goon, I shall of course take all the credit thumbsup.gif

Sheiky Baby

Woah woah woah, hold your horses there peeps!! ohmy.gif I don't know enough about anything to start a pile on - I was just picking one of the four who voted for JF!!!

However, if he is a goon, I shall of course take all the credit thumbsup.gif

Hoi I'm taking the credit!! :lol:

I had 2 of them (THAITB and flux) down as goons (well one of them now). Hopefully I'm proved right.

No bandwagon jumping here I'm afraid!!

thehibsareintheirbeds

Evening chaps. Looks like i'm in for it tonight. It would just be another townie gone, so no disaster- although i'm a pretty decent goon spotter when the numbers dwindle- not that anyone listens to me. Happy to be lynched if it protects the good roled players but if i have been investigated i'd suggest a mason comes out and says it rather than wasting another lynch- if i've not been then i'll take it on the chin. 2 things spotted in recent posts-

Something hound said and geoff's reason for voting me- but i'll do some more digging before expanding on it.

Harry Palmer

The goons have went for a few of the obvious choices, they'll no doubt leave me here as I'm easily swayed.. :rolleyes:

However, I think the goons are Hobos and will celebrate if we get beat on Saturday.. :down:

I think I'll have a look back and see if there was any influence to previous votes. I'm going to assume that sean has been investigated and found to be good therefore my attention will go elsewhere.

I think Geoff and seats are up to something though. :teehee: Possibly with the queen of evil....

More inane nonsense to follow. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Just seen the above post....Hmmmm.

Chris Benoit

The goons have went for a few of the obvious choices, they'll no doubt leave me here as I'm easily swayed.. :rolleyes:

However, I think the goons are Hobos and will celebrate if we get beat on Saturday.. :down:

I think I'll have a look back and see if there was any influence to previous votes. I'm going to assume that sean has been investigated and found to be good therefore my attention will go elsewhere.

I think Geoff and seats are up to something though. :teehee: Possibly with the queen of evil....

More inane nonsense to follow. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Just seen the above post....Hmmmm.

care to elaborate JR?

Harry Palmer

care to elaborate JR?

I was merely commenting on the 2/3 that I put forward which was similar to youself.....

thehibsareintheirbeds

Loving the intro marty. Cant say the same about the goon list though! At least one wrong. I feel like i've barely posted this game- yet there are people below me on the post count. Hmmm

Chris Benoit

I was merely commenting on the 2/3 that I put forward which was similar to youself.....

Fair enough, great minds think alike as they say! We've just proved that not so great minds do so also :lol:

thehibsareintheirbeds

Was quite content to just be lynched tonight but the game's getting interesting and i'm not going without a fight now. I seem to be on most goon lists, and have attracted plenty votes- but why? Apart from voting for jambofan- as others (including flux, also a townie) did- what else is making me such a main suspect? I think some people are getting lead along here rather than making up their own minds. Anyway posting/ reading on phone a nightmare, so will leave it there for now.

Commander Harris

actually, thaitb - your post has just reminded me about that! I can't see 4 votes for jambosfan and none coming from a goon. ?as flux and malky weren't goons that leaves myself and thaitb.

vote thaitb

it is possible that no goons voted to lynch him but I think it's unlikely enough to merit a vote.

i think the slayers goondar is slightly off kilter if he thinks i'm one of them!

i'm an easy target though, and as a townie, no real loss to the town i suppose

my goons would be in the following list

PJ1

thehibsareintheirbeds

geoff

i'm going again with my guts, cos he was too quiet today when out smoking

vote PJ1

Commander Harris

vote Commander Harris

seriously? I thought it was as clear as day that I'm a townie, I'm blooming transparent.

Had a really hectic day, so only just managing on now.

Here's the day three voting list seeing that I couldn't post it last night until the night time stuff was over

0 Flux - Harris, Martin

1 Scott Pilgrim - PJ1

3 Geoff Kilpatrick - PJ1

4 Kitster - Thaitb, Flux

5. Hound - Seats

6. Beverley - PJ1

7. Barney Stinson - Martin

8. Pats Pishy Pants - no vote

9: Roscoe - Thaitb, Flux

10 Seats - Flux

11 portobellojambo1 - Scott Pilgrim

12 jambosean75 - Malky

14 MalkyMcFrench - Thaitb, Kitster

15 Commander Harris - Scott Pilgrim, Malky

20 Jack Regan - Bev, Kitster, Seats, Kitster

21 THAITB - Geoff

22 Martin - Flux, Harris, Flux

I've been suspicious of Thaitb since early in the game but my logic voting for him would be the same one as I did last night with Flux - go for him because he helped to get rid of Jambosfan, so at least we aren't losing a mason. Not sure if I want to risk a repeat.

As he's not really contributing much in the way of help to the town apart from putting in a daily vote to stay in the game

Vote Barney Stinson

yvonnejambo

Thaitb-5

Geoff-1

Beverley-1

PJ1-1

Barney Stinson-1

Commander H-1

deadline 9pm tonight

Harry Palmer

seriously? I thought it was as clear as day that I'm a townie, I'm blooming transparent.

I know.... :teehee:

unvote Harris

vote Roscoe

Harry Palmer

unvote Roscoe

vote Beverley

Hopefully, there will be some activity before deadline....

thehibsareintheirbeds

Hi my vote is Geoff kilpatrick he posts too much so it makes him stand out.I might be wrong but from what I have been told about this is goons post alot to try and blend in.

my goon list is

seats

Commander harris

Geoff kilpatrick

Still take no notice of what I say I am p1sh at guessing games :thumbsup:

definitely fighting a losing battle! but will soldier on.

hound- who told you this? dont remember it discussed on thread. a fellow goon per chance, if its a fellow good role, i apologise.

Evening folks.

Hmmmm either THAITB is a bloody good blagger or I'm being led up the garden path he's not a molten monster.

I'm unsure so I'm not gonna put him further ahead.

vote Beverley

thehibsareintheirbeds

Evening all, pisser to lose Malky but at least the good guys survive. Shame that Pishy Pants took the piss. He could have been useful...

Anyway, I'm going with Seats as THAITB seems to be on my case for no apparent reason, plus Malky cast suspicion on him on Day 2.

vote THAITB

hmmmm, going with seats....malky cast suspicion. why do you suspect me? you say i've been on your case but i think you've been on two of my goon lists and i've voted for you once- a last minute nothing vote, at that- mostly at random. so not quite getting that.

anyway

goon list before i go to watch the game

geoff

hound

bev

Harry Palmer

About to settle and watch Barce make Jose greet like a bairn.

Interesting vote from kitster though....

portobellojambo1

i think the slayers goondar is slightly off kilter if he thinks i'm one of them!

i'm an easy target though, and as a townie, no real loss to the town i suppose

my goons would be in the following list

PJ1

thehibsareintheirbeds

geoff

i'm going again with my guts, cos he was too quiet today when out smoking

vote PJ1

Eh, there were only 4 people out if I remember, myself you and two other females. The three of you were involved in a conversation, what did you want me to do, talk to the wall.

I'm still not sure who is what, so will go with the flow on this occasion and vote THAITB

lynching me is a waste as i have no role, but go for it... you'll see!

i can almost guarantee the goons are the ones rounding on me now cos they smell blood. let them hang me, it makes no odds to the numbers cos we are in a great position to get them, having already caught one goon, but if you want to be led like a bull with a ring through its nose, then lynch me

lynching me is a waste as i have no role, but go for it... you'll see!

i can almost guarantee the goons are the ones rounding on me now cos they smell blood. let them hang me, it makes no odds to the numbers cos we are in a great position to get them, having already caught one goon, but if you want to be led like a bull with a ring through its nose, then lynch me

I'm not rounding on you Bev I'm simply trying to get to the truth.

definitely fighting a losing battle! but will soldier on.

hound- who told you this? dont remember it discussed on thread. a fellow goon per chance, if its a fellow good role, i apologise.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/71109-mafia-april-showers/page__hl__mafia

Sorry I should have said I read it on there.But someone told me the link so it is the same thing aint it :thumbsup: I am just a townie.I don't know enough about the game to be giving a role.If I was a goon I am not doing a very good job at blending in.I thought someone would have picked me out for not posting very much before now.Anyway feel free to sift away in the old mafia game to see where I got what I said.I think you will agree goons do try and blend in by posting a fair amount.Such as you have

Harry Palmer

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/71109-mafia-april-showers/page__hl__mafia

Sorry I should have said I read it on there.But someone told me the link so it is the same thing aint it :thumbsup: I am just a townie.I don't know enough about the game to be giving a role.If I was a goon I am not doing a very good job at blending in.I thought someone would have picked me out for not posting very much before now.Anyway feel free to sift away in the old mafia game to see where I got what I said.I think you will agree goons do try and blend in by posting a fair amount.Such as you have

Being new has no bearing on being given a role, as this game has already shown.

Anyway, THAITB looks like he's a goner anyway so it will be interesting if he's good. If he's bad then well done folks.

BoJack Horseman

Had a really hectic day, so only just managing on now.

Here's the day three voting list seeing that I couldn't post it last night until the night time stuff was over

0 Flux - Harris, Martin

1 Scott Pilgrim - PJ1

3 Geoff Kilpatrick - PJ1

4 Kitster - Thaitb, Flux

5. Hound - Seats

6. Beverley - PJ1

7. Barney Stinson - Martin

8. Pats Pishy Pants - no vote

9: Roscoe - Thaitb, Flux

10 Seats - Flux

11 portobellojambo1 - Scott Pilgrim

12 jambosean75 - Malky

14 MalkyMcFrench - Thaitb, Kitster

15 Commander Harris - Scott Pilgrim, Malky

20 Jack Regan - Bev, Kitster, Seats, Kitster

21 THAITB - Geoff

22 Martin - Flux, Harris, Flux

I've been suspicious of Thaitb since early in the game but my logic voting for him would be the same one as I did last night with Flux - go for him because he helped to get rid of Jambosfan, so at least we aren't losing a mason. Not sure if I want to risk a repeat.

As he's not really contributing much in the way of help to the town apart from putting in a daily vote to stay in the game

Vote Barney Stinson

A wasted vote tbh. I won't try and defend myself, because there isn't much point and I have nothing to prove my innocence due to, as you say, my lack of activity.

I reckon at least one of the remaining goons is hiding in plain sight.

Jack Regan 60

Commander Harris 51

MalkyMcFrench 48

yvonnejambo 47

Scott Pilgrim 34

At least one goon in there, and I don't think it's CH.

unvote Beverley

vote Jack Regan

thehibsareintheirbeds

god, not looking good. in fact i may even be lynched already. i know we've all got to vote for someone, but its really poor stuff to just vote for the person with the most votes because other people think they're dodgy.

remember, the cop's found no goons, there's no proper evidence to back up voting for me- so how i can have as many votes is frankly bizarre. so if and when i'm lynched tonight and yet another townie heads off to woooo land i hope the non goons that have voted for me feel suitably embarrassed- and just remember, i'm not angry with you, just disappointed. :(

unvote Bev

vote Jack Regan

I'm not dodgy..he keeps trying to tell everyone I am. I'm prepared to take the risk they night kill me.

thehibsareintheirbeds

think i'm done for. good luck town. away to watch the second half.

vote frome my goon list.....

vote geoff

yvonnejambo

Vote count

Thaitb-7

Geoff-2

jack regan-2

Scott pilgrim-1

Barney-1

PJ1-1

few mins to go

Archived