MAFIA: Heartburn!

Harry Palmer

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I could that would be appreciated Arnold.

Not a problem.

Story follows.....

At the end of day 1 the townspeople gathered in the local hostelry for much needed liquid refreshment!

The local doctor was out and about on their rounds as was the cop who investigated someone.

Meanwhile, the goons were also on the prowl looking for a target when they heard a figure muttering to themselves but it was indescernible. They moved closer......what did they hear?

"BS, BS, BS...." constantly.. "Questions, questions, questions."

The goons followed the figure and pounced.....

"You know what you can do with your BS!"

Boof-Cop is dead.

The masons returned to their lodge and found the result to a 2nd investigation awaiting their scrutiny and a package..........

Day 2

19 players; 10 for lynch.:dribble:

indeed, so is Bev a goon and who was the 2nd investigation

I'm away to bed, wireless is playing funny buggers and I'm getting incredibly tempted to launch my laptop

before I go

vote frenchie

too quiet ya fecker

Woooo

ucking farseholes :mad:

'mon the toon...sorry if I gave myself away. Didn't think I was doing so.

woooo

great start....not!! there have to be clues in there....I'm off to bed

Goon list

Bev

CH

PJ1

Malky

I'm going to vote now as I dont get time during the day

vote Commander Harris

Woooo

ucking farseholes :mad:

'mon the toon...sorry if I gave myself away. Didn't think I was doing so.

woooo

I didn't see it either Boof..fair to say there is at the least 2 great players in the goons this time..if I'm wrong I'll do a forfeit.

what a shambles.

looking back at day one I would point the finger at Bev, seats or maybe malky. not going to vote yet though.

Commander Harris
great start....not!! there have to be clues in there....I'm off to bed

Goon list

Bev

CH

PJ1

Malky

I'm going to vote now as I dont get time during the day

vote Commander Harris

any reasons?

not just for me, for your other suspicions also...

Well its going like the last game then :(.

Ok my goon list of the day

Malky

Bev

Geoff

Scotland

Player list...

1. Commander Harris

2 portobellojambo1

3 Geoff Kilpatrick

6. Beverley

7. Officer Dibble

8. scotland

10. kitster

11. Frenchie

12. flux

13. Deek

14. Malky

16. Milky_26

18. Picard's forehead

19. THAITB

20. yvonne

21. seats

22. Martin

24. Lasith

25. helenllama

post your defence CH I need not have one in this game I am dispensable..I would also be interested in GK's thoughts on the matter as well.

thehibsareintheirbeds

what a nightmare start- but it looks like the masons have two investigation results- thought arnold might try something like that again- which is a huge bonus after losing boof first night.

assume one is bev and will have to have a re read and see if there are any other hints earlier in the game as to the other- maybe the two players below boof?- is that what he was maybe hinting at. there should be a few clues in the voting history too.

Commander Harris
post your defence CH I need not have one in this game I am dispensable..I would also be interested in GK's thoughts on the matter as well.

I'm just a townie too, but that doesn't make us dispensable. for every vanilla townie that goes that's another free shot for the mafia at night.

Also, How can I post a defence when I don't know any of the details of the charge?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Thoughts on what Kit?

thehibsareintheirbeds

right after a quick check- if boof did have 2 investigations as arnold is hinting- and if boof was true to bs, would that mean he would go for the two below him? bev and dibble- sure he was hinting at something like that earlier. maybe thats where the suspicion on dibble came from- not 100% convinced though, maybe there's more to it.

also, geoff seemed to be suspicious of boof and his lack of posts-maybe he was onto something, but not sure if he'd be that obvious to then kill him off.

anyway, something not quite right-

goon list

geoff

officer dibble

malky- goon master again?

flux

vote geoff

Woooo

Never even had time to get the bar open :laugh:

Never mind...Sean and I will have a scoop-up until someone joins us.

wooooo

Woooooooorst thing is...

...I'll have more time to spend on The Terrace....nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Woooo :(

i'm off to bed, but i ain't no goon and at this particular moment in time i would be very wry of anyone trying to pin me as one... with the possible exception of vonny as she always thinks i'm a goon!

there are a couple of folks i'm looking at with suspicious eyes right now

i'm off to bed, but i ain't no goon and at this particular moment in time i would be very wry of anyone trying to pin me as one... with the possible exception of vonny as she always thinks i'm a goon!

there are a couple of folks i'm looking at with suspicious eyes right now

aye good one.

"im no a goon so whoever is saying i am must be one likesy".

wind your neck in :ninja::laugh:

Geoff Kilpatrick
right after a quick check- if boof did have 2 investigations as arnold is hinting- and if boof was true to bs, would that mean he would go for the two below him? bev and dibble- sure he was hinting at something like that earlier. maybe thats where the suspicion on dibble came from- not 100% convinced though, maybe there's more to it.

also, geoff seemed to be suspicious of boof and his lack of posts-maybe he was onto something, but not sure if he'd be that obvious to then kill him off.

anyway, something not quite right-

goon list

geoff

officer dibble

malky- goon master again?

flux

vote geoff

My question to Boof was based on his sudden appearance after the deadline, which looked suss. Obviously, now I know why he appeared, but at the time I thought it looked goonly.

If it pointed the goons towards him then I apologise but I'm not being framed if you are a goon...

Geoff Kilpatrick

Right, I've had a read over the change in votes and tried to make some sense of it all.

There was a lot of switching going on so someone was trying to protect someone, and it seemed to kick off when both seats and PJ1 were on 2 votes, following through and leaving Sean lynched.

Meanwhile, a lot of people stayed away from the carnage (including me I hasten to add).

So, I think there must be at least 1 if not more goons in the pile from that take.

My revised goon list (for now): -

PJ1 - very quiet until a late appearance as the carnage began. Roused out a slumber as it were?

flux - All over the place as usual - interested in his last minute vote on Malky when the vote counts were all over the place. Did they agree that?

Malky - see above

and yvonne - simply because someone staying out of the affray would be a decent idea (sorry but I'm looking for a 4th and you are too good a player to fully trust on the side of good :) )

That said, THAITB is making me suspicious because of his targeting of me. I do agree with his analysis of Boof's investigations though.

I would also add that I think helenllama is on the side of the town, albeit prone to strange behaviour, and we must protect the doc at all costs.

So, with that, vote portobellojambo1

thehibsareintheirbeds

Is anyone up to the task of posting a day one vote history? Must be some clues in there.

thehibsareintheirbeds
My question to Boof was based on his sudden appearance after the deadline, which looked suss. Obviously, now I know why he appeared, but at the time I thought it looked goonly.

If it pointed the goons towards him then I apologise but I'm not being framed if you are a goon...

Just a townie this game geoff and i'm leaving my vote where it is- although i'd like to hear more from the others on my goon list and frenchie who i'd forgotten all about.

So Boof got two investigations, one of them probably Beverley. I dont think she is a goon as she is not so daft as to knock off Boof who is probably using BS.

Not to say she hasent got a role.

As for a goon list, I will stick with Malky, absolutely no defence to my vote on him.

I wont be back on until late afternoon, so will see then if anything changes my mind.

So Boof got two investigations, one of them probably Beverley. I dont think she is a goon as she is not so daft as to knock off Boof who is probably using BS.

Not to say she hasent got a role.

As for a goon list, I will stick with Malky, absolutely no defence to my vote on him.

I wont be back on until late afternoon, so will see then if anything changes my mind.

Nice deflection but seeing I was asleep that would be a very good trick

Morning, deadline tonight will be 9pm! Gives more time after the night stuff for chewing it over, so to speak....

Votes so far...

Commander Harris-2

Frenchie-1

Malky-1

Geoff-1

portobello-1

Geoff-1

Geoff Kilpatrick
Morning, deadline tonight will be 9pm! Gives more time after the night stuff for chewing it over, so to speak....

Votes so far...

Commander Harris-2

Frenchie-1

Malky-1

Geoff-1

portobello-1

Geoff-1

Why are there two Geoff's here?

Sorry, my heid's up my erse! :rubeyes:

Commander Harris-2

Frenchie-1

Malky-1

Geoff-1

portobello-1

aw pants.... I seem to be a bit of a jinx to whatever team I am on!

I had a go at Boof (and voted for him at one stage) because I don't like the idea of BS. Definately think the quieter ones are the goons in this one. Will vote later in the day.

woooooo

knew you were dodgy geoff.

playing twice to split and dilute any votes on yourself.:biggrin:

woooooo

Here's my goon list

commander harris I am slightly unsure of the commander but he unvotes me so he is fine :)

Frenchie (too quiet! enough said!)

Officer Dibble (Maybe not a goon, but something fishy about them)

and one more Geoff (As i dont think i have voted for him this round and seems more chatty than normal)

with the hit on boof, i would say there is more than one experienced and clever player as goons.

so my provisional list would be

commander harris

malky

officer dibble

+ another(not sure just now)

because both CH and Malky are wiley and experienced players. Officer dibble i'm not sure about.

Officer Dibble

:rubeyes:Morning lads.

So boff got killed?

God rest his soul.

Wait if he was the cop does that mean all us townies are screwed?

Thats just great.:wacko:

Im going to go ahead and vote flux

quick point to all those putting me on their goon lists, I am not a goon this game and it is folly to assume because Boof was topped it's an experienced player. I'll explain better later on as im getting p'd off using my phone

Right, I've had a read over the change in votes and tried to make some sense of it all.

There was a lot of switching going on so someone was trying to protect someone, and it seemed to kick off when both seats and PJ1 were on 2 votes, following through and leaving Sean lynched.

Meanwhile, a lot of people stayed away from the carnage (including me I hasten to add).

So, I think there must be at least 1 if not more goons in the pile from that take.

My revised goon list (for now): -

PJ1 - very quiet until a late appearance as the carnage began. Roused out a slumber as it were?

flux - All over the place as usual - interested in his last minute vote on Malky when the vote counts were all over the place. Did they agree that?

Malky - see above

and yvonne - simply because someone staying out of the affray would be a decent idea (sorry but I'm looking for a 4th and you are too good a player to fully trust on the side of good :) )

That said, THAITB is making me suspicious because of his targeting of me. I do agree with his analysis of Boof's investigations though.

I would also add that I think helenllama is on the side of the town, albeit prone to strange behaviour, and we must protect the doc at all costs.

So, with that, vote portobellojambo1

Sorry but I dont often get involved in day 1 pile ons. There is no point well unless your a goon and trying to protect a fellow goon from going. I think your are just bitter I forgot to mention your role at the end of the last game oh and I think you are on the goonly side in this game!

Still think Beverley is up to no good and my vote will stay with her.

Vote Beverley

Geoff Kilpatrick
Sorry but I dont often get involved in day 1 pile ons. There is no point well unless your a goon and trying to protect a fellow goon from going. I think your are just bitter I forgot to mention your role at the end of the last game oh and I think you are on the goonly side in this game!

Still think Beverley is up to no good and my vote will stay with her.

Vote Beverley

Interesting choice given that the likelihood is that Bev was investigated...

Interesting choice given that the likelihood is that Bev was investigated...

So does that make her innocent?

Afternoon, just under 9hrs until deadline. Quick vote count..

Commander Harris-2

Frenchie-1

Malky-1

Geoff-1

portobello-1

flux-1

Beverley-1

11 to vote...

Remember 9pm!

Archived