• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Always a fun evening watching the cheating Pats get put in their place. Happy days!  Is it just a blip or is Brady on the inevitable decline. The pats D was pathetic but its early days and they are in a piss poor division.

Crazy stat that its only the 3rd time in 110 home matches that the Patriots have led in the 4th and lost.

luckyBatistuta

What a cracking game to start the season...who's the favourites for Super Bowl champs now then :lol:

Tyreek Hill looking like he's going to be every bit as dangerous as last season, although he hobbled out of the game injured.

Kareem Hunt had the worst possible start to his NFL career with a fumble, but then went on to show how big a star he's going to be in this game... 47.6 points in ppr fantasy, take a bow son...INCREDIBLE!!!

Is this the start of 'The Curse of Madden'

Passing...CP/AT...YDS...TD...INT

T. Brady...16/36...267...0...0

Oh, and the Patriots perfect season :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bloody dropped smith and gilislee from two line ups late last night.

What a ******. Did have hunt at least.

I kept Hill & Hunt on the bench in my IDP league :lol:

To be fair, it was a no brainer given the talent I started.

Big decisions for week 2 though!

Watching the Pats game now. They haven't been bad up to this point.

Shame they have the Saints next. Feel they will get the brunt of this

Elliot will be playing the season!

He was always going to play...for 10 out of 16 games. The suspension has now been put on hold and, of course, may never actually happen.

The process has been a shambles. On balance, the evidence still suggests (to me, anyway) that he is a violent piece of shit.

Sexton Hardcastle

Enjoy redzone/whatever game you pick.

Playing golf shortly and hope to get back for kick off but got game pass set up so just hope there's a signal out in the sticks.

Skybet have a great market for first redzone td. Likes of D Johnson 50-1 but fancy a few quid on AB 68-1 or cooper 100-1.

luckyBatistuta

Playing golf shortly and hope to get back for kick off but got game pass set up so just hope there's a signal out in the sticks.

Skybet have a great market for first redzone td. Likes of D Johnson 50-1 but fancy a few quid on AB 68-1 or cooper 100-1.

Didn't know they did betting on that. The chances of getting the 1st are slim, but at those odds it's definitely worth a go.

Just took LeVeon Bell...50/1

Edited by luckyBatistuta

Done with the links on SM, no games playing and every game buffering with my VPN on.Signing up to NFL Gamepass now.

I'm thinking about it as well, gave up trying to find something for the Lions game.

?85 a year.

Sexton Hardcastle

Coooooop

luckyBatistuta

Houston :lol:

I shouldn't, but :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm thinking about it as well, gave up trying to find something for the Lions game.

?85 a year.

Wouldn't go for that bud, that's the Essential package...don't get all the games.

And....KENNY GOLLADAY HAS ENTERED THE BUILDING!!!

I shouldn't, but :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wouldn't go for that bud, that's the Essential package...don't get all the games.

And....KENNY GOLLADAY HAS ENTERED THE BUILDING!!!

I thought the only thing missing is the extra content stuff?

Houston finally put Watson in place of Savage, bit late!

It's a ****ing nonsense that a QB is declared starter, then almost immediately yanked. O'Brien's decision-making is ****ing woeful at times - not the first time he has done that. Offensive line an utter shambles. Four players getting concussed during the game didn't help. And after years of hype, the Jags looked quite decent. Fournette looks pretty ****ing good.

Not writing off our chances yet. The division remains weak, and it's been a tough couple of weeks for the Texans.

luckyBatistuta

It's a ******* nonsense that a QB is declared starter, then almost immediately yanked. O'Brien's decision-making is ******* woeful at times - not the first time he has done that. Offensive line an utter shambles. Four players getting concussed during the game didn't help. And after years of hype, the Jags looked quite decent. Fournette looks pretty ******* good.

Not writing off our chances yet. The division remains weak, and it's been a tough couple of weeks for the Texans.

Don't think I've ever seen so many bad words in a Peebo post.

Your right though, that is a nonsense.

Took the Texans D in my fantasy. Is that the first time they've scored zero...wtf!!!

Do you think all the off field stuff that Watt and teammates have been doing to help with the relief has affected their game?

Edited by luckyBatistuta

Don't think I've ever seen so many bad words in a Peebo post.

Your right though, that is a nonsense.

Took the Texans D in my fantasy. Is that the first time they've scored zero...wtf!!!

Do you think all the off field stuff that Watt and teammates have been doing to help with the relief has affected their game?

Not sure about the fundraising and helping out. However, some of the players losing their homes, their preseason getting interrupted and a massive catastrophe unfolding in their city probably had some effect, though!

luckyBatistuta

Not sure about the fundraising and helping out. However, some of the players losing their homes, their preseason getting interrupted and a massive catastrophe unfolding in their city probably had some effect, though!

Yeah, it has to have. Wasn't really thinking about the football side of any of this horrific stuff taking a hit, until I saw just how bad they were. At least you can have a chuckle at the Colts now.

Anybody think that was a fumble for the Eagles, looked like his arm was going forward to me.

Just saw this. Wasn't even close to being a fumble. Terrible call.

I take it the replacement refs are back, yeah?

luckyBatistuta

Just saw this. Wasn't even close to being a fumble. Terrible call.

I take it the replacement refs are back, yeah?

Thought I was missing something, glad you seen it too. Massive decision, as it ended any chance they had.

Ooft. Glad I missed out on him in Fantasy then.

I have him in 3 leagues! Luckily only 1 is re-draft, but it pretty much ends my hopes in that league already. It's a 16 team league and I had first overall, my 2nd pick wasn't up to much at all!

Done with the links on SM, no games playing and every game buffering with my VPN on.Signing up to NFL Gamepass now.

I had no issues using the SM links, but only once I used a Dutch VPN.