• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

luckyBatistuta

How has everyone's fantasy teams got through preseason? Any significant injuries/suspensions? Guessing there'll be a few.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

My dynasty team on here is falling to pieces...Willie Snead suspended,Joe Williams IR,Carlos Henderson IR, all in the space of 24hrs and another 5 are questionable :facepalm:

On top of all that, my trip to the US is off now too, as we're thinking about moving house now for my boys school. Maybe next year :sad:

Edited by luckyBatistuta

Osweiler back to Denver. Wouldn't be surprised if he does OK there again, and becomes their starter.

Denver paying him about $700k, with Cleveland paying the other $15.3M. Which, of course, they will have calculated as worth the 2nd rounder they got.

My dynasty team on here is falling to pieces...Willie Snead suspended,Joe Williams IR,Carlos Henderson IR, all in the space of 24hrs and another 5 are questionable :facepalm:

On top of all that, my trip to the US is off now too, as we're thinking about moving house now for my boys school. Maybe next year :sad:

Nightmare!! I've 2 questionables but neither immediate starters. Still waiting on the reviews... Lol.

luckyBatistuta

Nightmare!! I've 2 questionables but neither immediate starters. Still waiting on the reviews... Lol.

Reviews?Hmmm, is your team that bad Liam :lol:

chuck berrys hairline

Only Edelman from my two squads with Flacco back in practice. Nice to see a couple of rookie picks being promising

luckyBatistuta

Anyone watching this Texas A&M v UCLA, it's incredible...Texas had a 44-10 lead in the 3rd quarter and now UCLA 1pt up with 20 secs left.

And now they've pulled it off, how the fek can people slag this game off and call it boring. It's 4.25am and I'm up at 8am, but just can't take my eyes off it, brilliant.

Edited by luckyBatistuta

Yip I'm down for the Saints game

You a Saints fan?

Looking forward to this. Managed to get myself tickets for Jets vs Pats when I'm in NYC as well as the GF is a Pats fan ( I know but nobody is perfect ;) )

Sorry man, I've been mega busy! 

I'll try get to it before the season opener...promise :lol:

You a Saints fan?

Looking forward to this. Managed to get myself tickets for Jets vs Pats when I'm in NYC as well as the GF is a Pats fan ( I know but nobody is perfect ;) )

Nope...Lions.

A group of us head down every year. First option is to go to a game involving a team one of us support and if none are going, we pick the most attractive game.

We have a Saint and a Dolphin in the group so it'll be an interesting trip this time!

Sorry man, I've been mega busy!

I'll try get to it before the season opener...promise [emoji38]

Ha ha, no worries. It's my favourite bit of the whole draft so hope you can get to it.

Not quite the NFL but I went to see the UCLA game against Texas A&M last night. Some comeback from the Bruins.

Rather enjoyed seeing all the glum looking Texans filing out at the end.

luckyBatistuta

Not quite the NFL but I went to see the UCLA game against Texas A&M last night. Some comeback from the Bruins.

Rather enjoyed seeing all the glum looking Texans filing out at the end.

Was watching it, was incredible, must have been some game to be at. The UCLA fans who left early must have been gutted that they missed it.

The Miami-Tampa game might be brought forward, or postponed until later in the season (they both have the same bye week), as Hurricane Irma is due to hit Florida at the weekend. They're watching it's progress in the next 48 hrs to see if they need to move the game. It was down as the first Sky game on Sunday.

The Miami-Tampa game might be brought forward, or postponed until later in the season (they both have the same bye week), as Hurricane Irma is due to hit Florida at the weekend. They're watching it's progress in the next 48 hrs to see if they need to move the game. It was down as the first Sky game on Sunday.

Yeah, the Texans game really should be switched so they go to Jacksonville this week...but then they could be going right into another ****ing hurricane!

Sexton Hardcastle

Steelers

Titans

Patriots

Raiders

Packers

Cowboys

Falcons

Seahawks

?7 division winners returns 1300. Pretty good value with probably the titans being the risky call.

Also done a few sky request a bets with brees most yards and other combinations for rushing/receiving yards and tds.

If anyone is watching GMFB this morning, I think my mate is going to be on it. Submitted a video to join their fantasy league in front of Edinburgh castle with his kilt on and Justin Tuckers pro bowl jersey. He's a hibby though so won't give him too many daps. Pretty jealous though [emoji23]

If anyone is watching GMFB this morning, I think my mate is going to be on it. Submitted a video to join their fantasy league in front of Edinburgh castle with his kilt on and Justin Tuckers pro bowl jersey. He's a hibby though so won't give him too many daps. Pretty jealous though [emoji23]

I saw that on Twitter yesterday

Dolphins-Bucs game won't go ahead in Miami. Might be played elsewhere or played later in the season.

Surely they'll play it elsewhere rather than have both sides go 16 games without rest?

Surely they'll play it elsewhere rather than have both sides go 16 games without rest?

Haven't decided yet. They might shuffle other games around, or just go with moving to the scheduled bye week. I'm not convinced Miami would prefer giving up a home game over getting a proper bye week.

And don't call me Shirley.

Haven't decided yet. They might shuffle other games around, or just go with moving to the scheduled bye week. I'm not convinced Miami would prefer giving up a home game over getting a proper bye week.

Sounds ridiculous, but with Fantasy football such a huge industry, I'm sure the league officials would rather move venues than move dates.

Sounds ridiculous, but with Fantasy football such a huge industry, I'm sure the league officials would rather move venues than move dates.

Yes, I was thinking the same.

Was watching it, was incredible, must have been some game to be at. The UCLA fans who left early must have been gutted that they missed it.

The frat bell chief and his pals that were sat behind us ****ed off for an In-and-out after the third quarter :rofl:

Elliot suspension upheld, but he can play this week. Essentially the ban is pushed back a week, due to the timing of the appeal decision.

Scumbag.

They've already given one up to play London as well Shirley. Potentially just six home games this season.

They've already given one up to play London as well Shirley. Potentially just six home games this season.

True, but a game in London planned months in advance is probably more commercially-beneficial than a last minute switch to a stadium hundreds of miles away.

luckyBatistuta

The Boston Red Sox used an Apple Watch illicitly to gain the upper hand in a recent game, a Major League Baseball (MLB) investigation has reportedly found. According to the New York Times, the Red Sox used the device to receive messages about what kind of pitch was about to be thrown. That information was then relayed from the dug-out to the batter - giving him an advantage.

It is unclear what kind of punishment Boston?s beloved team might receive following the investigation. The team is currently top of the American League Eastern division.

Is there something in the water up that way, that they all feel the need to continually cheat, or maybe they just got some advice from the Pats.

luckyBatistuta

I wonder just how much of a say the teams have on this decision and how much will be the NFL's. Hopefully get another venue, as I want Mike Evans playing my first fantasy week.

Steelers browns live sky game.

Redzone or free game pass it is then. Horrible choice of game.

Yep, should have gone with Raiders-Titans in the first place, and they had a chance to make up for that mistake....and choose a Browns game :lol:

Actually don't mind that game at all, be good to see some of these Browns rookies.

Don't get me wrong the Raiders Titans game is the game of choice but I don't think it's a horrible game at all.

luckyBatistuta

I would have chosen to watch the Steelers v Browns obey Raiders v Titans. Not a Steelers fan, but always like watching them, plus as Liam says above, good to see how all the Browns rookies get on.

Sexton Hardcastle

Fair enough. A shoot out and likely to be a very high scoring game vs a blow out by the third quarter.

It's just sky/NFL U.K. Trying to ram the London teams down your throat.

Fair enough. A shoot out and likely to be a very high scoring game vs a blow out by the third quarter.

It's just sky/NFL U.K. Trying to ram the London teams down your throat.

Be interesting to see if that's the case.

I don't think it is to be honest, Sky very much cater for the most popular teams within the U.K. Most notably the NFC East but also Dolphins, Steelers and Seahawks.

I remember tallying up TV appearances by each team (a boring debate between me and a mate) and the NFC East is waaay out on top.

J.T.F.Robertson

Steelers browns live sky game.

Redzone or free game pass it is then. Horrible choice of game.

Sounds good to me. :)

The wife has booked a trip to Pittsburgh, October 19th for 4 nights to catch the Cincinnati game. That's if I decide to go back. ;)

It must be 5 nights 'cause we travel back on the Tuesday.

Edited by J.T.F.Robertson