• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

J.T.F.Robertson

They look awesome and the Packers are making all the mistakes they didn't make during their unbeaten run.

J.T.F.Robertson

The number of injuries GB has suffered in this one game is incredible. I doubt it would have changed the outcome but still .....

My laddies team got beat 2-1 this morning. Hearts serve up garbage. Packers were my last hope. What a terrible Sunday it's been for me!

Still, given the injuries and the 4-6 start, it's been an amazing run to watch. Injuries and Dom Capers cost us in the end.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Placid Casual

My laddies team got beat 2-1 this morning. Hearts serve up garbage. Packers were my last hope. What a terrible Sunday it's been for me!

Still, given the injuries and the 4-6 start, it's been an amazing run to watch. Injuries and Dom Capers cost us in the end.

Chin up mate. Very disappointing end, but as you say, we had a great run with plenty outstanding moments.

I wonder if we'll now dip into free agency. Not our style I know, but we really need to make the most of Rodgers' prime years.

Chin up mate. Very disappointing end, but as you say, we had a great run with plenty outstanding moments.

I wonder if we'll now dip into free agency. Not our style I know, but we really need to make the most of Rodgers' prime years.

Definitely need to. If Gunter is the best that we have at corner, then teams will consistently put up 14+ points per game passing. Need a proper running back as Montgomery is only OK, Michael hadn't done anything yet and Ripkowski looked bang average tonight.

Unless Ted Thompson gets the chequebook out and makes some serious moves in the off-season, it'll be constant battles for the NFC North and zero chance of playoff success.

The playoffs have been a series of blow outs this year. Think the average win is over 16 points. Pretty disappointing stuff. Hopefully the Super Bowl is more competitive and the Falcons empty B+B.

alwaysthereinspirit

Brady could make any receiver a champion. As much as I don't like them you can't not admire what he's done.

Amazing career for a 6th round pick at that position.

If you haven't seen the video called "The Brady 6" try and watch it. Netflix maybe.

luckyBatistuta

The Patriots are a good defensive unit(not good enough though) and with Brady at QB you know they will put up points, but I just can't see them keeping pace with Atlanta's offense. Hope they destroy the Pats, even hit 56pts for the record too...that would be lovely. Also waiting on Atlanta for a nice wee ?55...come on.

Nice wee stat on Good Morning Football just now. 11 of the last 12 Superbowl winners have wore white in the Superbowl, with the Packers wearing green being the only exception.

Patriots will be wearing white during Superbowl 51.

luckyBatistuta

Nice wee stat on Good Morning Football just now. 11 of the last 12 Superbowl winners have wore white in the Superbowl, with the Packers wearing green being the only exception.

Patriots will be waving white during Superbowl 51.

Ftfy :wink:

luckyBatistuta

Ryan will $#!t his pants. At least that's my story and I'm sticking with it. :beatnik2:

You rattle him early then you've got a chance, but if he gets into a rhythm...your doomed, doomed I say :lol:

luckyBatistuta

Just sitting watching highlights of Super Bowl after Super Bowl on NFL Network and I just can't understand how people don't like watching the NFL. Bloody love watching it, can't get enough. Absolutely buzzing for next Sunday now...Come on the Atlanta Falcons.

alwaysthereinspirit

Just sitting watching highlights of Super Bowl after Super Bowl on NFL Network and I just can't understand how people don't like watching the NFL. Bloody love watching it, can't get enough. Absolutely buzzing for next Sunday now...Come on the Atlanta Falcons.

Taping Pats/Seahawks for later. This is the longest, slowest week. Hate the 2 week lay off.

luckyBatistuta

Taping Pats/Seahawks for later. This is the longest, slowest week. Hate the 2 week lay off.

Love it though mate, absolutely love it. Hope it's a cracker. Still not decide whether to watch it in the house or go to somewhere up the town.

alwaysthereinspirit

Love it though mate, absolutely love it. Hope it's a cracker. Still not decide whether to watch it in the house or go to somewhere up the town.

House for me. Like to see and hear everything. Should be good. Two pretty potent offences all season. #1 and #2 on average points scored per game I think. Patriots D haven't given up the least points per game average.

luckyBatistuta

Tickets can now be bought for "only" $1k. Had I still been in Houston, I would have been sorely tempted by that.

Got to agree with you, would be very tempting. I asked my wife for Super Bowl tickets for my 40th birthday and I'm still waiting 8 years later. I always say that, if you want really want something then just buy it and don't worry about the price (within reason) as you'll soon forget about what you paid, but you will still have the item or memories. I've also always said to her that if Hearts ever made it to the Champions League final(don't laugh), I would pay any amount to have a ticket.

House for me. Like to see and hear everything. Should be good. Two pretty potent offences all season. #1 and #2 on average points scored per game I think. Patriots D haven't given up the least points per game average.

I've always watched it in the house for the same reason as yourself, but every year I still think about maybe trying out the atmosphere at something like the Three Sisters or Belushi's. Will still end up in the house though, as usual.

Got to agree with you, would be very tempting. I asked my wife for Super Bowl tickets for my 40th birthday and I'm still waiting 8 years later. I always say that, if you want really want something then just buy it and don't worry about the price (within reason) as you'll soon forget about what you paid, but you will still have the item or memories. I've also always said to her that if Hearts ever made it to the Champions League final(don't laugh), I would pay any amount to have a ticket.

I've always watched it in the house for the same reason as yourself, but every year I still think about maybe trying out the atmosphere at something like the Three Sisters or Belushi's. Will still end up in the house though, as usual.

We're considering going to the 2020 Super Bowl in Miami. Couple weeks in Florida with the Super Bowl in between.

Love the run up to the Super Bowl, Sky usually have loads on. Which begs the question, why don't they have a dedicated channel 24/7?

Tickets bought for the Saints-Dolphins game on 1st Oct, Was trying for sideline but couldn't get, so corner endzone Club instead.  :D

I'll be waiting for the cheap seats on Thursday :lol:

luckyBatistuta

We're considering going to the 2020 Super Bowl in Miami. Couple weeks in Florida with the Super Bowl in between.

Love the run up to the Super Bowl, Sky usually have loads on. Which begs the question, why don't they have a dedicated channel 24/7?

Do it bud, you only live once. There obviously aren't enough of us for Sky to put the money and time into it. I've said to the mrs that if my sportsmania stops working then I'm getting the NFL Game Pass because I've pretty much got the NFL Network on every day.

Do it bud, you only live once. There obviously aren't enough of us for Sky to put the money and time into it. I've said to the mrs that if my sportsmania stops working then I'm getting the NFL Game Pass because I've pretty much got the NFL Network on every day.

I wonder if that might change once Fox gets their hands on Sky? 

luckyBatistuta

I wonder if that might change once Fox gets their hands on Sky?

Here's hoping...said I'd never go back to Sky but I'd have to have a rethink if they set up a dedicated channel.

Here's hoping...said I'd never go back to Sky but I'd have to have a rethink if they set up a dedicated channel.

I'm the same. 

Even if there was a cost just for that then I'd be tempted.

I watch NFL Network more than any other channel. In the past where Sky Sports News would be chucked on, it's now NFL Network. Gotta love the American adverts as well.

luckyBatistuta

I watch NFL Network more than any other channel. In the past where Sky Sports News would be chucked on, it's now NFL Network. Gotta love the American adverts as well.

It's quite refreshing watching some different adverts for a change...don't like those Uber ones though :angry: