• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Malinga the Swinga

Knocked back into 2016.

Some balls on the kid to miss only one play.

He may have only missed one play, but he has managed to lose the ball all on his own 3 times in a row since he came back on. Guts are useless without intelligence and he is missing some of that.

Malinga the Swinga

Miami managing to embarrass themselves with a pathetic display of football. Moore is morphing into Kirk Cousins with every failed play since he was hit. Gives him the excuse that he was shaken, whereas the reality is, he simply is not good enough to be playing in this league.

Miami managing to embarrass themselves with a pathetic display of football. Moore is morphing into Kirk Cousins with every failed play since he was hit. Gives him the excuse that he was shaken, whereas the reality is, he simply is not good enough to be playing in this league.

There aren't many back-up QBs who are capable of winning in the playoffs. Moore is probably one of the better ones in the league, though.

Malinga the Swinga

All Moore had to do was run for about 5, but by the time he made his mind up, he managed to get caught from behind by Steeler. He may be a back up, but he shouldn't even be in the league. When the pressure has come on, he has wilted and offered nothing but poor decision making, poor throwing, lack of awareness and worst of all, weak ball protection. Put the other guy on and make sure Moore has his kit is available for collection once he is cut tomorrow.

Placid Casual

Rodgers jersey on, hoodie on, Packers scarf on, here we go!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

In Rodgers We Trust!

In Rodgers We Trust!

I'm wrapped up for it like I was there, ha ha. Get to Manning quickly and it should be comfortable. Give him any kind of time to look downfield and it'll be a close one.

Are Packers fans the biggest gimps in the NFL?

'GO PACK GO'. Get to **** ya weirdos.

Sad about the Dolphins?

J.T.F.Robertson

There aren't many back-up QBs who are capable of winning in the playoffs. Moore is probably one of the better ones in the league, though.

Moore certainly strikes me as one of the better ones. Had it not been for the fumbles (I know) his stats and decision making were excellent, better than some of Ben's on his ints.

Anyhoo, off to Arrowhead for us and Gillette, for your good self. Best of luck to both of us, we'll need it!

Sad about the Dolphins?

Nah, didn't expect any different. Well, maybe a bit of a fight.

I'd struggle not to laugh if I was sat next to a Packers fan coming out with that shit. Hardly going to strike fear into the opposition. Sounds like something a bunch of primary school kids would come up with if they got given free tickets to a football match.

I'd struggle not to laugh if I was sat next to a Packers fan coming out with that shit. Hardly going to strike fear into the opposition. Sounds like something a bunch of primary school kids would come up with if they got given free tickets to a football match.

Ha ha, I like it.

Go Pack Go!!

To be fair the the Packers fans, there aren't many NFL teams whose fans chant anything that isn't completely naff.

As an aside, unsure how any self-respecting Hearts fan can support a team called Green Bay.

Placid Casual

When it comes to striking fear into the opposition, we can only stand in awe of...

1997.jpg

Joking aside, when it comes to chanting/singing, NFL fans could learn a lot from British football culture.

And when it comes to atmosphere at games, British football could learn a lot from the NFL.

When it comes to striking fear into the opposition, we can only stand in awe of...

1997.jpg

The Dolphin bouncing on its head was probably my highlight from the Wembley game v the Jets last season.

Placid Casual

And when it comes to atmosphere at games, British football could learn a lot from the NFL.

Absolutely, would love to experience it one day.

To be fair the the Packers fans, there aren't many NFL teams whose fans chant anything that isn't completely naff.

As an aside, unsure how any self-respecting Hearts fan can support a team called Green Bay.

Essentially, my dad is a Hibs fan and I was a jambo from a very early age, because of my neighbour. As I grew up, I wanted something in common with my old man that we could bond over. He was a big Packers fan, so started following them during the Favre era. Never looked back. Dare say I might prefer American Football to actual football these days. If it wasn't for Hearts, I don't think I'd bother, never watch the English game anymore. Anyhow, that's how a self respecting Hearts fan became a Packer.

While the Texans are in line for a pumping, I do at least look forward to the Packers ending the Cowboys campaign next week.

Essentially, my dad is a Hibs fan and I was a jambo from a very early age, because of my neighbour. As I grew up, I wanted something in common with my old man that we could bond over. He was a big Packers fan, so started following them during the Favre era. Never looked back. Dare say I might prefer American Football to actual football these days. If it wasn't for Hearts, I don't think I'd bother, never watch the English game anymore. Anyhow, that's how a self respecting Hearts fan became a Packer.

Sounds an acceptable solution to a difficult situation! Thanks **** you didn't become a Hibs fan.

I have a lot of family in Wisconsin, and have had a few Packers hats, tshirts etc given to me over the years. Could never take to them, though. I now get Badgers stuff as they know I support another NFL team.

I definitely prefer NFL. I don't make any effort to watch any football any more, other than Hearts.

Sounds an acceptable solution to a difficult situation! Thanks **** you didn't become a Hibs fan.

I have a lot of family in Wisconsin, and have had a few Packers hats, tshirts etc given to me over the years. Could never take to them, though. I now get Badgers stuff as they know I support another NFL team.

I definitely prefer NFL. I don't make any effort to watch any football any more, other than Hearts.

Just thankful that my old man worked shifts and couldn't take me to Easter Road on Saturdays. Who knows how rough my life would be now if I was Hibs!

If they send over any other Packers stuff, send it my way :)

Placid Casual

The Giants just made the Packers angry by getting within a point. Only been one team in it since.

Even with Rodgers, I didn't expect we'd put so many points on the board against this Giants team. Well happy.

Even with Rodgers, I didn't expect we'd put so many points on the board against this Giants team. Well happy.

Bit of a worry in regards to Ty and Jordy. I know that Michael and Geronimo can fill in but they're not as good. Really hoping neither are serious.

Placid Casual

Bit of a worry in regards to Ty and Jordy. I know that Michael and Geronimo can fill in but they're not as good. Really hoping neither are serious.

Fingers crossed. I fear Jordy may have broken his ribs. It was a dirty hit.

Bring on the Cowboys!

I don't think the chants are aimed at striking fear but about making a lot of noise to disrupt play calls etc.

Also, why wouldn't a Hearts fan follow Green Bay? Because they play in Green? :lol:

I don't think the chants are aimed at striking fear but about making a lot of noise to disrupt play calls etc.

Also, why wouldn't a Hearts fan follow Green Bay? Because they play in Green? :lol:

Exactly!

Wasn't an entirely serious question, mind. But I was just interested in why, out of all the teams, someone would pick one that plays in such a vile strip.

Placid Casual

Absolute masterclass by Aaron Rodgers. A joy to watch. Poetry in motion.

Oh and Go Pack Go!

This. An absolute pleasure to watch.